Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Who likes being someone's Plan B?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ekw1234
Msg: 21
Who likes being someone's Plan B?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Oh sweetie, its clear that you are very confused. And she loves to suffer. You both gotta quit!!
 ekw1234
Msg: 22
Who likes being someone's Plan B?
Posted: 6/22/2011 11:09:52 PM
And why are you still reading her facebook posts, there are options, you could block her posts, unfriend, seems like you wanna do this. Its part of your dance.
 icboobs
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/24/2011 4:33:29 PM

How do you tell someone politely to either 'put out' or leave me alone?

You shouldn't tell her anything until you've asked her, "Do you have any intimate or romantic interest in me? Yes or no?" Make sure to ask it as a yes/no question, so she can't give you a vague response. If she says no, then explain that you don't want to receive facebook messages or phone calls from (or hang out with) anyone you aren't intimately involved with. Good luck!
 vnufall
Msg: 24
Posted: 6/26/2011 10:10:22 AM
i see two lonely people....
 valenciacityx
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/26/2011 11:44:24 AM
does it come with dinner and a movie ?
Hell I am that kinda bored on a Thursday night, I might nibble on that for a bit.
'
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Who likes being someone's Plan B?