Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > should I make a move?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PasionLatina0529
Msg: 24
should I make a move?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
There is no "move" to be made....you're developing a friendship that could lead to more...that's what "all" women want!!!! You're 20 and Im sure she's around there...so what's the rush......just enjoy what you have and build on it.
 Friendly widow
Msg: 25
view profile
History
should I make a move?
Posted: 6/25/2011 7:55:47 PM
Good grief ask her! The worst you can hear is no thanks!
 caribe19
Msg: 26
should I make a move?
Posted: 6/25/2011 8:15:46 PM
Ok, so she got all dressed up, where were you taking her? If you planned something nice she probably dressed for the occassion which is what I would do. And if she dressed for the occassion it means that she wanted to go out with you. What is exactly your next move? Three years and you've never kissed? Was she so young that you really liked her but wasn't sure of touching her? Now she's of age which I'm assuming is 18, how old are you? And how interested are you? She's going out with you everytime you ask, she defnitely likes you. Be kind, be fun, and enjoy the moment. Chemistry and love are natural, if you're enjoying each other's company there is not much to talk about but just be yourselves and take it where it goes. But don't push if you see she's reluctant. She's probably not too sure either.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > should I make a move?