Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pegging, from the woman's perspective      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bilby886
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Pegging, from the woman's perspectivePage 3 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

Pegging, the latest Final Frontier?

Bridge to Whytewater - would never had guessed you were a Trekkie - foraying 'round uranus looking for klingons.

This whole thread brings to mind a cheesey movie from the 70-80s called Flesh Gordon.
and a 90s canadian-german scifi called "the Lexx"

whats the difference if a woman inserts 1-2-3 fingers during a BJ compared to just inserting a peeniii shaped piece of latex/silicone whatever in there instead? Hmmm?
 SecretSub
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Pegging, from the woman's perspective
Posted: 1/3/2012 2:15:47 PM
Never done it.

Thought about it. Worried about it. Feared it. wondered how I'd take it. Wondered what would happen if it was the 'wrong type' of woman driving... ;)

But never actually tried it.
 BettyMcFattttyPants
Msg: 53
Peglegs and the men who love them
Posted: 1/3/2012 2:48:17 PM
I did this for my husband when we were married.
For me, it was kinky and erotic and I loved the feeling of control. It did not make him any less masculine to me.

I was getting off at the sight of him getting off, but it was kind of hard to pump and jack at the same time. We finally had him flip over and me do it doggy style to him while he jerked himself off. I am totally jealous of guys having a penis and we do not, so it was awesome to pretend it was my schlong schtupping him.

We only did it the once-he didn't care for it, but had wanted to try it. Even if I had been ewww gross! I still would have done it because when you love & care for someone, don't you want to please them?
 nicenslo4u
Msg: 54
Peglegs and the men who love them
Posted: 1/4/2012 2:03:21 PM
Your incredible! I'd like to buy you dinner anytime.

take care,

D
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 55
Pegging and the men who love it
Posted: 1/4/2012 2:29:52 PM
Pegging isn't something I really thought of, but I can envision being talked into it. She wouldn't even have to get me too likkered up... I could even see it becoming something that we do on occasion, but I can't see it becoming a staple of our sex lives, as I'm far more interested in providing pleasure, than in receiving it.

Arlo...

(of course, it would be a butt pro quo arrangement... turnabout's fair play... )
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 56
Posted: 1/4/2012 5:59:04 PM
^^^^^ I might be persuaded to try it---but only if I could spice things up a bit with a little Tobasco sauce. No turnabout, though.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2012 7:51:12 PM
Tabasco is fine, but cinnamon oil burns more. And longer. And I've been told hotter too. Then there's ginger, and Icy Hot, and peppermint oil...
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 58
Posted: 1/4/2012 9:07:41 PM
Tabasco is fine, but cinnamon oil burns more. And longer. And I've been told hotter too. Then there's ginger, and Icy Hot, and peppermint oil...

Ah, but the Tabasco sauce is much cheaper than those other substances. You know you've gotta keep the costs down in these recessionary times.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2012 9:20:55 PM

Ah, but the Tabasco sauce is much cheaper than those other substances. You know you've gotta keep the costs down in these recessionary times.

But you use less of them, so it all balances out in the end. I have cinnamon oil in my cupboard that cost me less than $2. There's enough in the bottle to do some serious hurt many times over. A finger of ginger is cheap too.. freeze it, peel it, sliver it and insert. Will last a long time.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 60
You only hurt the ones you love!
Posted: 1/5/2012 4:04:09 AM
Still, I'm never gonna let HS or bby near my tender little butt!

I don't think this is what Johnny Cash had in mind when he sang "Ring of Fire"...

Arlo...
 Tryns
Msg: 61
Posted: 1/5/2012 7:23:06 AM

Tabasco is fine, but cinnamon oil burns more. And longer. And I've been told hotter too. Then there's ginger, and Icy Hot, and peppermint oil

Wait are you guys talking about putting this stuff in your bunghole? People do that?
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 62
Posted: 1/5/2012 9:08:05 AM
It may be time to institute a new guideline about this: anything you wanna stick up my bum, you gotta snort a line of, first...

Arlo...
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 1/5/2012 9:24:27 AM
One hopes that HS or bby will demonstrate first on their own bodies that these spicy additions are all good fun before telling the guys to man up and take it like a man!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 1/5/2012 9:37:57 AM

Wait are you guys talking about putting this stuff in your bunghole? People do that?

Yes. People do that.

One hopes that HS or bby will demonstrate first on their own bodies that these spicy additions are all good fun before telling the guys to man up and take it like a man!

I would NEVER tell a guy to *man up and take it like a man*. Since I have no interest in experiencing these things, I would DO them to someone else either. Unless of course, it's something he wants to experience.

There are a lot more things that I enjoy.
 attitude17
Msg: 65
Posted: 1/12/2012 4:12:03 PM
I have done it...it isnt done every time, but as a sort of special occasion/treat. He is open minded and a very manly, sexy, cool guy, and I will do anything in my power to answer his questions, or make him feel good.

It doesnt hurt, use a lubricant or even saliva (on a clean body), and it can be very stimulating. When you are into someone, it is a very intimate/erotic, experience.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2012 7:47:30 AM

She loved it, I was like, meh. Good for you babe, now roll over, lol.

I'm hoping you changed condoms or washed up first.
 Mozzily
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2012 8:02:27 AM
I was with one man and I was blowing him and gentley rubbing my finger on the patch of skin between his balls and ass, he ended up wanting me to massage his prostate, Im very open to trying new things so I went for it, he was beyond this world with pleasure and I realized that I did not mind it, as a straight women ive never "fingered" anyone before (exept myself that it) so it was a very odd to be doing that esspecially to a man. Ever since then I havent run into a man that wanted any activity behind the counter but from what Ive seen its worth a try.
 goodquestion
Msg: 68
Posted: 1/13/2012 8:10:22 AM
OT: can anyone please tell me why the topic of the thread has changed a couple of times to two or three different topic thread names and back or it just me it is on the last two pages of the thread, it goes from pegging from a womans perspective, to peg legs and the women who like them to the hurting the one you love back to the original topic, not quotes but simalar.thanks in advance.
 BettyMcFattttyPants
Msg: 69
peg's legs look like eggs
Posted: 1/13/2012 3:55:19 PM
The first time I ever stuck my finger in a guy's bum while blowing him, I pulled out a poop plum.
 MsMicki
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2012 4:15:36 PM

OT: can anyone please tell me why the topic of the thread has changed a couple of times to two or three different topic thread names and back or it just me it is on the last two pages of the thread, it goes from pegging from a womans perspective, to peg legs and the women who like them to the hurting the one you love back to the original topic, not quotes but simalar.thanks in advance.

when you reply to a thread.....you can also go up to the subject line and change the text.......
 goodquestion
Msg: 71
Posted: 1/13/2012 6:16:17 PM
Thanks I never knew that as well as never saw that before OT: is there a particular reason why to do that it is late and can't think straight thanks as you learn something new everyday.
 jakester307
Msg: 72
Posted: 1/19/2012 11:26:23 AM
i personally love it
 Tryns
Msg: 73
Posted: 1/19/2012 12:17:16 PM

Yes. People do that.

Back the truck up here for a second. Are you telling me there are people out there putting tobasco/cinnamon/ginger in their bungholes for pleasure???? How the heck can your arse being on fire feel sexually satisfying?
 Softhands76
Msg: 74
Posted: 1/29/2012 12:48:10 PM
I am looking for a woman to peg me but have not had any luck. Meowkatt1 you would make my dream come true if you were interested.
 BrookfieldGentlemanTom
Msg: 75
Posted: 1/29/2012 1:13:56 PM
i think the term "pegging" is a dumb name for it.

how about something more modren such as ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DUNKING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CAN ANYBODY THINK OF OTHERES or do i have to make this a new thread???

i've never been dunked before but

i've had female tongues there and it sure felt good so....... idk.....lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pegging, from the woman's perspective