Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pegging, from the woman's perspective      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wildlifelover79
Msg: 101
Pegging, from the woman's perspectivePage 5 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
The only way I would do it is if the woman who good looking with a great body. Alot of lube! LOL!
 ubetitsgood
Msg: 102
Pegging, from the woman's perspective
Posted: 11/4/2012 5:50:47 AM
There is nothing gay or homophobic about pegging. Its increasing popularity in my opinion is not just because it is something out of the ordinary, but invokes an incredible trust and desire to bring each other pleasure. I think the rise of this activity is also due to the way it makes women feel by the actions role reversal being a bit of a kink too. Stimulation of the areas effected are also known to make male ejaculations much more intense than anything experienced before as well. Of course cleanliness has to be job one and sometimes that in itself is reason enough for some folks to not engage this activity.

I have to snicker though when I hear all the guys out there shout in disgust over the whole thing and slamming it with all kinds of gay connotations then roll their lovers over for a good old fashioned anal pile driving...yep...good going guys. I guess what is good for the goose may not be good (good enough) for the gander...kind of hypocritical if you ask me.
 MakeUTingle
Msg: 103
Posted: 11/14/2012 6:14:16 PM
BEG for the peg!
 whytwater
Msg: 104
Posted: 11/16/2012 6:13:46 AM

I don't understand guys who are into anal in anyway.

"Anal sex" is a, um, well, much broader subject than penetrating a man's ass. If bringing anything involving one's ass into sex turns ya off, then penetrating his ass is probly not gonna be any more stimulating than having your own penetrated. A man's prostate gland is multifunctional- tactilely stimulated, it responds orgasmically. And there's only one way to reach it.

I don't want to feel like I'm the guy when I'm not...

I think you're really reaching/projecting here, from a base belief that Nature (or some deity) has decreed that penetrating is exclusively a guy thing, and being penetrated is totally girlish. If you were speaking from actual experience, and you came away having "felt like man" while pegging your partner, I'd give your comment more weight, but would still be mystified (which is kinda my "natural state", lolz). I mean, how could you possibly know what it feels like to be/live as a guy?
There is a frequently mentioned "role reversal" aspect to pegging, but isn't that mostly in the mechanics, not the minds?
I've only had two partners, so far, peg me. Both were rookies, much like me in that respect. Neither even vaguely mentioned feeling like the guy; if anything, each seemed to feel like a more empowered, more "rounded", total woman. One did say she had developed a new respect for what guys actually have to bring to more conventional sex, being in the "driver's seat", having to think about depth, and speed, and angles, and balance, and leverage, and making adjustments to all of those based on bodily or verbal responses (back-seat driving? lolz) from him.

And just to cover a base, some folks (mostly those who eschew the idea) feel that penetrating a male ass, or a male's enjoying penetration/stimulation of his own ass, is just gay. Or will make him gay, or liberate him sufficiently to blossom into gaydom. lol But from the surveys and reports I've read, only about 20% of gay men incorporate anal sex into their repertoire, and something less than that actually enjoy it. The incidence in the hetero community is significantly higher than 20%. I'm a, uh, career hetero, not at all interested in taking on a lover with a penis. But strap a faux dyk on a woman to whom I am sexually attracted, and I'm all in, to borrow a topical phrase.
 Peppy00
Msg: 105
Posted: 11/16/2012 2:41:37 PM

Anal sex" is a, um, well, much broader subject than penetrating a man's ass

No it's not. If a guy desires a dildo (fake penis) up his anus in a sexual way, it's anal sex. What else is it? Or is that term too ''homophobic'' for you?
 no_1_bby
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 11/17/2012 11:42:39 AM

Isn't that obvious from my post? My point was that, basically, I don't see why any guy(or any woman for that matter) sees any type of anal sex as pleasurable and not disgusting. We all know the function of the anus... and seeing that in a sexual way is rather disturbing. Now, I honestly don't care how much you like getting pegging or screwed up the backside by anybody. Good for you, but it's just not something I'm into and I do not understand the appeal to it.

There's not understanding things and then there's condemning anyone who is interested in those things to being something they aren't.

I don't understand the appeal many of my aquaintences feel for certain things. I do understand their desire to engage in them. Understanding why someone does something doesn't mean I want to do it myself.

The most telling part of what you posted above is this:

I don't see why any guy (or any woman for that matter) sees any type of anal sex as pleasurable and not disgusting.

Right there you are basically saying you think everyone should think like you do. That's wrong. Also:

I don't want to feel like I'm the guy when I'm not...

That assumes that other women feel the same as you do. I can assure we are not a hive mind.

Because you can't even see the potential for anal sex to be pleasurable, you aren't even open to hearing from others that it is pleasurable to them.

I think respect is important. I respect the man, he respects me. But that doesn't mean I want to act like him and he should act like me at times. It seems like, honestly, you're not demonstrating knowledge and appreciation of the more feminine role.

Because all women should never want to do something to their man that would make them seem less feminine? My feminine role is to have power over my male partner. That is the type of relationship we have. He likes his bum being played with. I like playing with his bum. That does not make him less of a man or me less of a woman. It makes us different and we enjoy different things.

It's ok to not like something. It really is. Saying "I respect the man, he respects me" implies that those of us that do things differently don't have the same respect. That is not the case.

I have never once felt like a man when I have played with his bum. Not when I'm wearing my strapon harness. Not when he's writhing around on my fist. I know I am a woman and he knows he's a man. We both know we enjoy anal stimulation and know that certain acts do not define our genders or our roles within our relationship.

For the most part, I think I know what I will or will not like before I try it

I used to think this way too about anal. Didn't think I'd like it, thought it was gross and disgusting, had absolutely no interest in experiencing it. That all changed when I met a man that approached me in the right way, with the right attitude, and willingness to explore together.
 Peppy00
Msg: 107
Posted: 11/17/2012 12:32:18 PM
I don't think it's ''gross and disgusting'', but I do think it's slightly ridiculous to call a woman narrow-minded because she isn't into dominating her man or fist-fvcking him or fvcking his azz with a dildo.
And if this is a regular occurance, if it's always part of the sexual routine, than it would certainly make ME feel less feminine, less sexually feminine. I'm not a dominant. And I don't get turned on by shoving my fist up an azz or wearing a harness.
So that's pegging from my perspective, just like the OP. Tell me I don't get it. Yawn.
 Inicia
Msg: 108
Posted: 11/17/2012 3:28:55 PM
and the mouth was made expressly to intake food, the neck as an encasement for the throat and to hold the head up, and ears for listening, and nipples for the function of feeding babies, and asses the muscle to drive walking upright. yes everything on our bodies has a nonsexual function to try to say using them for a sexual or sensual purpose is disgusting is your choice but don't try to push that idea off on others especially if you are so hypocritical as to use your mouth for kissing rather than talking or eating...or like having your neck and ears kissed or your nipples stimulated... how could anyone be so gross.. lol
 _Meta_Man_
Msg: 109
Posted: 11/17/2012 3:41:36 PM
Yeah what she said ^^^^^^^
 torquhield
Msg: 110
Posted: 11/30/2012 6:39:21 AM
I tried pegging for the first time this year and it was the most pleasurable experience I have ever had! The sex was so intense. I was not erect while she was pegging me, but the pleasure was so intense in my ass and I could feel it shooting though my shaft. She started stroking me while gently penetrating me and she worked up to a faster pace. It was incredible! I did not cum while she was pegging me, but I did "peg" her afterwards and came really hard. We only tried it once. I desperately want to try it again. I was really comfortable with the girl that pegged me, and we did it as our last wild fling together before I had to move. Now my ass gets horny haha. It is such a strange sensation. Even when I masturbate now I almost always lube up a finger and stick it up my ass.

There is nothing at all gay or being feminized about pegging in my opinion. I love to be pegged but I have no desire to be with a man. It is just about amazing amazing pleasure that can be found in your anus. Homosexuals take part in many sexual acts that heterosexuals take place in so I don't think we can take one of those and make it a "gay" act. Is oral sex gay? If you are a man and stick your penis in a woman's anus are you gay? I don't think anyone would argue that. I love to be pegged! I wish I could find a partner that loves it as much as I do.
 whytwater
Msg: 111
Posted: 12/7/2012 11:01:45 AM
(about anal sex being a broader concept than just penetrating a man's ass)
No it's not. If a guy desires a dildo (fake penis) up his anus in a sexual way, it's anal sex. What else is it?

K, brace yourself!! Penetrating a woman's ass is generally understood as a form of "anal sex".

Or is that term too ''homophobic'' for you?

Lol Me, homophobic? I'm straight, but I don't feel threatened in any way, at all, nada, by the gay community; those folks probly have much more to fear from other "straights". Besides, how can a term be homophobic. I think you're sputtering.

It seems like, honestly, you're not demonstrating knowledge and appreciation of the more feminine role.

Attributing societal, or political, or domestic, or sexual activities totally to one gender or the other, other than giving birth, pretty much always leads to the wrong conclusions.
Besides, I have been penetrated, by a woman, and it was defly an eye-opener, for both of us. She more deeply appreciated what men go through during sex, and I came away with actual knowledge of what it feels like to be fvcked, with all that that entails.
And I purposefully don't "play a role" as I live life. Nobody has the right to script me, or type cast me, or confine me to a bit part, or otherwise "direct" me.
I guess, from all this, that "taste" trumps everything. And if you and I actually met, we probly wouldn't ever even think about being lovers, before we even got to the "hows" of doing it. Perspectives, and mindsets, about sex, usually give a strong indication of how open that mind is about every aspect of human life. jmho

Hoping to tone it down a little- using words like "disgusting", for a fairly common human sexual activity, and "homophobic", just alienates others. Nothing worth seeing, and little to learn, along that path.
 chris10712567
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2012 11:18:00 AM
you can try on if you want
 Nick33577
Msg: 113
Posted: 1/1/2013 2:50:15 PM
I would love to let you try
 stitch1981
Msg: 114
Posted: 2/5/2013 12:32:52 PM
Iv wanted to try it and find a girl in to trying different things no I'm not into
Guys at all I'm just open minded
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 115
Posted: 2/6/2013 7:17:40 AM

(whytwater) K, brace yourself!!

That's what she said! Wukka-wukka-wukka!

I dunno why there's so much discussion about this: if you wanna do it, do it, and stop trying to convince everyone else that it's either EWWW!!!, or "It doesn't make me gay!" I mean, who gives a violated ass *WHAT* others who aren't doing it, think?

(for the record, my bum is eminently playable-with. I don't see it as something I'd want as a staple of sex-play, but it's definitely something I'd consider...)
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 116
Posted: 2/6/2013 7:24:05 AM

There's not understanding things and then there's condemning anyone who is interested in those things to being something they aren't. I don't understand the appeal many of my aquaintences feel for certain things. I do understand their desire to engage in them. Understanding why someone does something doesn't mean I want to do it myself.

(thisiswar) I didn't condemn anyone.

Then, why are you still talking? There's not much difference between outright condemnation, and passive-aggressive condescension, where you grandiosely state, "I can't UNDERSTAND pegging and/or anal, although if people REALLY WANNA play with each others' poop-chutes (where we all know caca comes from), then they can!" I may not be a farmer, but I know BS when I smell it.
 Kansasflyboy
Msg: 117
Posted: 2/25/2013 8:33:20 AM
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That body exit is for EXIT ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bad enough to get a colonoscopy or prostate exam. Shoving anything up my rear is NOT for ME.
 nononsense11
Msg: 118
Posted: 2/26/2013 6:15:16 AM
I have been fortunate to receive this pleasurable experience and it is amazing! I am not gay ... just erotic!
 LucidTheory
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2013 8:13:14 PM
I'd do it with someone I wasn't serious about, IOW, casual dating or sex.
It would help if it was a double dilly so I could get off too while pegging him and/or something that stimilated and rubbed against the clit while boiging him.
 anunu
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2013 4:49:58 PM
I actually find this quite intriguing. I have yet to find a guy that wants to indulge in this pleasure! It's something I have brought up from time to time, but, it is usually a big fat no way!
 BrotherlyLover2
Msg: 121
Posted: 3/1/2013 2:13:57 PM
I was once in a femdom relationship in which my "domme" told me that, at some time of her choosing, she would be ****ing me with a strap-on. She then showed it to me. It was not small. She ordered me to acquire a couple of packages of anal douche to have on hand, and informed me that, when the day came, she would stand over me and watch while I cleaned myself out for her.

As it happened, we broke up, so none of this ever actually occurred.

Previously, I'd never had any interest in anal sex. I still don't, at least not per se. So, I'd never bring it up or pester a woman to do this. However, being ORDERED to do it, that is now a fantasy.

B.L.
 venturadru
Msg: 122
Posted: 3/18/2013 12:57:11 PM
Let me tell you, there are more men out there that would enjoy this if they could just get past the gay thing.It is not a Gay thing at all, in fact it is more about a Prostate think and a little about have a woman take charge for a while. I have only had the pleasure of being Pegged once and when I saw how much the woman got into it, it made me think completely different about the subservient roles we push on women. They have the right to let go and take charge also. My wife thinks it is a gay thing so I am at loss with her but I encourage all women to open up and tell there partners that they have the curiousity to try this. You might be pleasantly surprised by his reaction.
 venturadru
Msg: 123
Posted: 3/18/2013 1:02:16 PM
It is not about you taking a "guys" role. It is about helping your partner experience a true feeling that he has. Stimulating his Prostate. You have a "G-Spot" and so does he. It is called his prostate. You don't have to use a dildo. You can use what you feel comfortabe with. Just read a little about it and maybe it will ease your mind and change your view. Good luck and thanks for your post. It is the only way to get feedback.
 SomeDudeYouMetOnline
Msg: 124
Posted: 4/10/2013 10:34:36 AM
Kaylie that is why you need to carry a big strapon in your purse at all times: the mailman, parent teacher conferences, the lawn guy, the electrician....so many missed opportunities my friend :)

As for my own pegging experiences...Ive been very fortunate. I lost track after the tenth girl. They all seem to love having the keys to the castle turned over occasionally.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 125
Posted: 4/29/2013 7:58:59 AM
*shrug* Just schedule monthly prostate exams with your doctor, if y0u're so keen to have someone mucking about in your bum...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pegging, from the woman's perspective