Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pegging, from the woman's perspective      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 126
Pegging, from the woman's perspectivePage 6 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

*shrug* Just schedule monthly prostate exams with your doctor, if y0u're so keen to have someone mucking about in your bum...

Or, she could just use her big toe.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 127
Pegging, from the woman's perspective
Posted: 4/29/2013 10:13:10 AM

(AT) *shrug* Just schedule monthly prostate exams with your doctor, if y0u're so keen to have someone mucking about in your bum...

(halcyon_skies) Or, she could just use her big toe.

Meh. Tried it. Got very messy.
 seafoodandeatit
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2013 5:41:14 PM
I am so happy that when I was younger this stuff was not around. ! good luck to all that like this ass stuff but to tell you the truth all my life I have had my hands full pleasing a woman without going there and I am more than happy for her to please me with a nice bj. I think I would jump a mile if I felt a finger going near my bum!
would I back door her? maybe? a condom lots of lube and bj latter then yes. but never would I reverse rolls.
each to there own...
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2013 8:47:41 PM
***holes just don't do it for me...mine or anybody elses. I think I have a feces phobia...had my kids up for adoption until they were potty trained. LOL.....just kidding!
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 130
Posted: 4/30/2013 11:17:24 AM
Guys, if you don't wanna do it, don't do it. But, there's nothing inherently wrong with it. Well, aside from the extended skid-marks you'll be leaving in your shorts, and the long, drawn-out, smells-like-lube gassy farts you'll be cracking off...
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 131
Posted: 4/30/2013 11:51:07 AM
***holes just don't do it for me...mine or anybody elses. I think I have a feces phobia...had my kids up for adoption until they were potty trained. LOL.....just kidding!

I share these sentiments. In fact, I'll go one step further and admit that the prospect of having to deal with changing diapers was one of the main reasons I chose not to have any kids. I'm turned off by the smell.
 gentleplus
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2013 11:57:21 AM
the whole anal scene is awkward, dangerous, unhealthy in so many ways... why bother???
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2013 1:59:12 PM
Halcyon_Skies, Yep, two years of diapers is enough to make anybody think twice about kids....other than that, they are a real hoot. There was so much potting training pressure in our house, that the kids developed feces denial. The most comical home movie we had, was of my daughter being interrogated by me about the bad smell coming from her backside. I ask her if she did a stinky in her diaper, and she shook her head no. I then told her to tell daddy the truth, and then she yelled "NO I DIDN'T". I then turned her around and took a look (as if that was necessary) LOL. I said to her "Well honey, there is a stinky in your diaper....how did it get there?" She said mommy did it! I then ask "you mean mommy took a stinky in YOUR diaper?"...she emphatically shook her head yes. Needless to say, my wife and I went hysterical with laughter......it's been a family joke since, and anything that had a bad smell got blamed on mommy.LOL......off topic, but I had to share that.LOL
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 134
Posted: 4/30/2013 7:15:19 PM

Halcyon_Skies, Yep, two years of diapers is enough to make anybody think twice about kids....other than that, they are a real hoot. There was so much potting training pressure in our house, that the kids developed feces denial. The most comical home movie we had, was of my daughter being interrogated by me about the bad smell coming from her backside. I ask her if she did a stinky in her diaper, and she shook her head no. I then told her to tell daddy the truth, and then she yelled "NO I DIDN'T". I then turned her around and took a look (as if that was necessary) LOL. I said to her "Well honey, there is a stinky in your diaper....how did it get there?" She said mommy did it! I then ask "you mean mommy took a stinky in YOUR diaper?"...she emphatically shook her head yes. Needless to say, my wife and I went hysterical with laughter......it's been a family joke since, and anything that had a bad smell got blamed on mommy.LOL......off topic, but I had to share that.LOL

That's a hilarious story, secondhand_lion. I'm glad you and your wife were able to laugh about it. Unfortunately for me, I grew up in a stricter household, where bathroom humor was forbidden. My younger brother and I would get in trouble for joking about it. I once drew a black dot under a snowman when I was about four years old. My father asked me what the dot was, and I innocently told him it was his "doo doo". He spanked me and told me that was filthy, and to never bring it up again. I didn't.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 135
Posted: 5/1/2013 7:42:10 AM

(gentleplus) the whole anal scene is awkward, dangerous, unhealthy in so many ways... why bother???

We need to differntiate between anal play occuring consensually between two adults who love (or at least don't hate) each other; and, violent prison shower rapes... The former is considerably less dangerous and unhealthy than the latter...
 hunting4older
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Posted: 8/29/2013 2:58:03 PM
So how does one find a woman .That would like to try this ... I am thinking I would like to try this
 no_1_bby
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Posted: 8/29/2013 3:06:58 PM

So how does one find a woman .That would like to try this ... I am thinking I would like to try this

Don't spring it on her!

I had a rather delicious FB who brought it up to me.. in gentle stages... starting with him wanting to explore my backside. Then he asked if I'd be willing to do the same to his. Started with fingers, worked up to a small toy, then to a strapon.

My former already knew he enjoyed anal stimulation and had no qualms about asking outright. Oh the things we did together.. *sigh*
 ChipperDean
Msg: 140
Posted: 9/2/2013 7:15:15 PM
I had this encounter a few months ago. That's what I get for going out with a doctor. At first I tensed up and...well that didn't help but after she relaxed me with. "it's ok I'm a doctor" I said what the hell...may as well practice for my prostate exam. I'll never look at the prostate exam the same...
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 141
Posted: 9/3/2013 3:51:16 PM

(ChipperDean) I had this encounter a few months ago. That's what I get for going out with a doctor. At first I tensed up and...well that didn't help but after she relaxed me with. "it's ok I'm a doctor" I said what the hell...may as well practice for my prostate exam. I'll never look at the prostate exam the same...

It's time to worry if you're getting a prostate exam, and you can feel BOTH of the doctor's hands on your hips...
 Aufbauf
Msg: 142
Posted: 9/11/2013 11:31:31 AM
Pegging is awesome, when done right.
 cesska
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2013 9:01:22 PM
I thought it meant u were gay
 no_1_bby
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2013 6:16:44 AM

I thought it meant u were gay

When a WOMAN is f*cking a man's a$$... how does that make the man gay?

A man liking anal stimulation or penetration does not make him gay. Makes him open to experiencing all the wonderful sensations he possibly can.

The only thing that makes a man gay is a sexual and/or romantic interest in other men only. If he happens to like women as well, that makes him bisexual.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 145
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2013 6:27:02 PM

Or, she could just use her big toe.
I wonder if this type of sexual activity could lead to athletes anus? Always practice safe sex regardless of orifice or penetrating protuberance.
 cyotekid
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2014 9:48:07 AM
dam old post but I'm in for all that
 cyotekid
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2014 9:54:09 AM
I am just sorry I do not live closer . I am very open minded and love your openness and understanding about
what it really does for a man. we are not gay and also a lot to do with it is trust and control.
 Archiver
Msg: 148
Posted: 1/20/2014 6:51:20 PM
Anal sex and pegging are not even considered kinky anymore. Anal penetration by a partner of the opposite sex is not "gay" and can be extremely pleasurable for both, regardless of the roll played. It doesn't have to be painful. Use LOTS of lubrication and go VERY SLOWLY. Start with finger penetration, then butt plugs, small dildos, and gradually work up to full phallus size. Communicate with your partner and hold still or back out if he/she is feeling pain. The object here is pleasure, not discomfort!

Anal sex and pegging are not about domination or humiliation (although it might be in some cases). It's just one more way to play with your partner. Prostate stimulation can be exhilarating, and can result in ejaculatory (or non-ejaculatory) orgasm. It's a different kind of orgasm, much in the way a G-spot orgasm differs from a clitoral orgasm for the woman.

Anal sex doesn't have to be messy. There are some simple solutions. Make sure your bowels are empty, either by simple evacuation or a warm water anal douche. Lay on a towel. Use finger cots or latex gloves and condoms. Keep handi-wipes nearby. A little santorum* is not the end of the world, anyway.

Just like oral sex, turn-about is fair play.

Guys, if you want to ass-f uck your lady, be prepared to assume the position. You may like it.

*the frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the by-product of anal sex.
 MsMicki
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2014 8:15:31 PM
Why did you have to go and ruin a good post with

Just like oral sex, turn-about is fair play.

Guys, if you want to ass-f uck your lady, be prepared to assume the position. You may like it.

sex is not about turn-abouts and fair play......sheesh!
a woman should only engage in anal play if she likes it.....not because she gets to do it to him too.
men and women alike are allowed to enjoy any sexual act they like without it being a tit for tat exchange.

there are plenty relationships where the woman enjoys anal play while the man doesn't......and vice versa.
just because one does ... it doesn't mean the other has to.
 scottwm69
Msg: 150
Posted: 3/1/2014 8:55:03 AM
I own a feedoe to (9 inch) i bought it for my ex girlfriend and I to use, but like you said it doesn't stay in place so she would just use it on me. i would like to find another women who is into strapons play and other sexual experiences but its hard to bring it up lol hey how are you? yes i like camping fishing and and occasionaly like to get pegged would you mind ****ing me in my ass lol. and reading your blogs on here i think your significant other is very lucky.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pegging, from the woman's perspective