Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pegging, from the woman's perspective      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 harryv05
Msg: 153
Pegging, from the woman's perspectivePage 7 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
i am very surprised at what you have found. as a very sexual and straight man, I love a woman to finger my rectum during sex and after. enemas are enjoyable to me also. I am in Houston, texas, let me hear your thoughts. harryv1931@live.com
 BrianfromBurgh
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Pegging, from the woman's perspective
Posted: 10/22/2014 5:37:56 PM
it was quite liberating having this experience. I never thought I'd enjoy it, SHE wanted to try it, and my body reacted positively - I wanted it too.

she started me out slow, her finger. soon we purchased the toy together. she really was thrilled seeing me lube it up for her, with my mouth.

such a rush of power for her to deliver to her bend over husband. we don't do it often, but now and then, she gives me "the look" and I let her dominate all afternoon.
 profiler711
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 11/13/2014 10:38:54 PM
I think if a guy wants to be pegged, he needs to find another guy. I mean, think about it......
 mike11091
Msg: 156
Posted: 11/13/2014 11:43:21 PM
Everyone has their own tastes...I'm adventurous...but not THAT adventurous.

The only uses I have for my prostate are as follows: manliness, sperm and a cancerous death.

I'd like to not make it mad at me by pushing it with a phallic object because of that last one.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2014 7:29:34 AM

I think if a guy wants to be pegged, he needs to find another guy. I mean, think about it......

Nope.. that would be just regular anal sex with a man. A man wanting a woman to have penetrative sex with his a$$ wants a, you know, woman to have penetrative sex with his a$$. A man wanting another man to have penetrative sex with his a$$ is either bisexual, homosexual, or pansexual. The defining factor is the gender of the person he wants to penetrate his a$$.

The only uses I have for my prostate are as follows: manliness, sperm and a cancerous death.

I'd like to not make it mad at me by pushing it with a phallic object because of that last one.

I'm not sure how you equate maniless with the prostate, but ok.

Also, pretty sure it's been stated that if you have any issues with your prostate, playing around with it is strongly ill-advised.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 158
Posted: 11/14/2014 11:09:08 AM

I had surgery a while back to removed a thromboses hemorrhoid. In colloquial terms that is the equivalent of having a perpetual finger up your a ss and being in constant (and severe) pain. So, like you, the only thing going up that area of my body is the not so pleasant but soon to be required colonoscopy.
 mike11091
Msg: 159
Posted: 11/14/2014 2:44:59 PM

I'm not sure how you equate maniless with the prostate, but ok.

False assumption I had made about testosterone. Double checked and now I know. So...yay for sperm and death.

Also, pretty sure it's been stated that if you have any issues with your prostate, playing around with it is strongly ill-advised.

I don't...I was just saying that's all it does...make sperm and get cancer. and that I didn't want to agitate it in case it got mad at me and decided to grow cancer. <---a poor attempt at personifying a prostate for humorous purposes...because I know it is not the decision of my prostate to grow cancer.

I didn't realize this was such a serious topic that such things were taboo...
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 160
Posted: 11/14/2014 3:15:38 PM

According to the cannon law book of humor, page 3,239, article XXI, paragraph seven, verse two. On prostrate Humor.

Never make jokes about the prostrate that involve cancer, large pineapples or medium size rodents.

PERIOD.

But we'll let you go this with a misdemeanor.
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 161
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2014 10:13:51 PM
mike11091 amazed us with his vast medical knowledge with this beauty:
I was just saying that's all it does...make sperm and get cancer
Mike, next time you want to put on a white lab coat, go to google first.

the prostate makes seminal fluid, the carrier for sperm which are created in the testicles (stones, dude).

Sheesh,

TK
 no_1_bby
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2014 4:39:15 PM

I don't...I was just saying that's all it does...make sperm and get cancer. and that I didn't want to agitate it in case it got mad at me and decided to grow cancer. <---a poor attempt at personifying a prostate for humorous purposes...because I know it is not the decision of my prostate to grow cancer.

What's taboo? The only thing I'm on you about is inaccurate information. The prostate doesn't produce sperm either.

" The function of the prostate is to secrete a slightly alkaline fluid, milky or white in appearance,[15] that usually constitutes roughly 30% of the volume of the semen along with spermatozoa and seminal vesicle fluid.[15] Semen is made alkaline overall with the secretions from the other contributing glands, including, at least, the seminal vesicle fluid.[16] The alkalinity of semen helps neutralize the acidity of the vaginal tract, prolonging the lifespan of sperm. The prostatic fluid is expelled in the first ejaculate fractions, together with most of the spermatozoa. In comparison with the few spermatozoa expelled together with mainly seminal vesicular fluid, those expelled in prostatic fluid have better motility, longer survival and better protection of the genetic material.

- from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate"
 CharminC
Msg: 163
Posted: 11/15/2014 7:30:43 PM
Nope.. that would be just regular anal sex with a man. A man wanting a woman to have penetrative sex with his a$$ wants a, you know, woman to have penetrative sex with his a$$. A man wanting another man to have penetrative sex with his a$$ is either bisexual, homosexual, or pansexual. The defining factor is the gender of the person he wants to penetrate his a$$.

^^^
Zing zing, for the win!!
Someone give this woman a candy.
I've got m&ms ?
Oh wait... ate them all. Opps *blushes
 mike11091
Msg: 164
Posted: 11/15/2014 11:54:06 PM

I wrote:
a poor attempt at personifying a prostate for humorous purposes...because I know it is not the decision of my prostate to grow cancer.

That's all it was. You took it at face value, but it was just a joke.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 165
view profile
History
Posted: 11/17/2014 6:30:44 AM

Zing zing, for the win!!
Someone give this woman a candy.
I've got m&ms ?
Oh wait... ate them all. Opps *blushes

I like Oh Henry bars... ooey gooey and filled with nuts. Something I can sink my teeth into. *grins*

That's all it was. You took it at face value, but it was just a joke.

The thing you have to remember is that while YOU know it was a joke, the reader doesn't always. Also, a lot of people will read it and not know any better and think it's accurate information and they will run with it and spread it, and it will become common knowledge for others... when it's inaccurate information!

Knowledge is power.
 mike11091
Msg: 166
Posted: 11/17/2014 7:16:48 AM
Except...most people know that prostates don't have a brain...so, if they're that naïve, I can't take responsibility for that.

It IS the internet. And I'm not claiming to be a doctor, so if anyone takes it seriously, their prostate should be the least of their concerns.
 ponkman
Msg: 167
Posted: 11/18/2014 6:26:21 PM
Honey, I guess you've never met the right guy..I'd give anything to find a women like yourself!
 Hearton64
Msg: 168
Posted: 11/19/2014 4:53:07 AM
Anything?

Even your d*ck?
 OneKewlDood
Msg: 169
Posted: 12/2/2014 9:40:42 AM
Is this somehow related to Peg Bundy?
 petula1908
Msg: 170
Posted: 12/2/2014 4:17:20 PM
I would like a dollar every time someone says "women" when they mean "woman" I would be rich for sure. ' I know Spell Check would not pick that one up, but seriously guys get with it.
 howlingmoon
Msg: 171
Posted: 12/22/2014 7:24:11 PM
I feel comfortable with myself but how and where do you go find someone who enjoys pegging. I am for it
 howlingmoon
Msg: 172
Posted: 12/22/2014 7:30:39 PM
Where are you at
 Nash38
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Posted: 12/23/2014 5:47:39 PM
I am available..
 toungtap
Msg: 174
Posted: 3/12/2015 5:51:18 PM
after all that time you now have found that oppertunity!! write me if you are still interested in trying this
 SensitiveSensuality
Msg: 175
Posted: 5/25/2015 12:17:43 AM
PHUCKING DIRTBAG. WHO THINKS OF SHITE LIKE THIS? DIAGF
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pegging, from the woman's perspective