Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Michigan  > Why do people stay on POF after they have met someone      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 michkat58
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Why do people stay on POF after they have met someonePage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
^^^i love poetry...

wow 9 lunch dates eh?...try a pof party...different people at every location...i met some really awesome people here, male and female alike...aww that you blew your lunch money, lol...

i don't visit as often, as posted above i do have email addys...just in case...i still attend events and have a ball...annual camping/and or/canoeing trip coming up the first week of june...it is so much fun, i hope we lure some new fishies out this year, you'll be family by the time you get your tent up ;)...

pof is a great way to meet people...forums are a type of personal opinion venue...interesting...lol, i can sit here and think awwww or a##hole, and no one knows the better...

have an awesome day
@kat
 Natsufatsu
Msg: 22
Why do people stay on POF after they have met someone
Posted: 2/5/2012 1:57:56 PM
I guess some people want to keep their options open. If you guys have decided on making it official and serious, they probably shouldn't be actively using the site unless looking for friends.
Show ALL Forums  > Michigan  > Why do people stay on POF after they have met someone