Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > left out of your profile??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Worbug
Msg: 76
view profile
History
left out of your profile??Page 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I hear Bubbles is back in town and is he looking for you.
(Relax, just a little joke)

I left out the obligatory self picture with cell phone in bathroom mirror making a kissy face with filthy bedroom in the background.
 RobertinStages
Msg: 77
left out of your profile??
Posted: 11/2/2011 7:00:48 PM
Bubbles? .. Well maybe I better accept mail from males now. hee hee Well I would be lying to if I didn't say even some commercials get me choked up... AND then I can watch the Horror of all Horror movies and not bat an eye. Maybe that's bipolar??? hmmmm.. should I just say I'm bipolar and be done with it? Then what would people think if I told them I was ADD too? hee hee
 free4all131220
Msg: 78
Posted: 11/2/2011 7:57:27 PM
better than the photo in the mirror is the arm length self photo with a digital camera because they haven't figured out how to use the timer
 free4all131220
Msg: 79
Posted: 11/2/2011 7:59:59 PM
sarah, what's funny about presenting your know-it-all friend with that bit of trivia is that they'll argue with you because they know it already
 platypus_man
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2011 12:49:45 AM
My parrot is smarter than I am. He speaks three languages, I only speak one.
 RobertinStages
Msg: 81
Posted: 11/3/2011 5:17:08 AM
LOL .. your parrot is smarter than me too! Maybe us dummies need to stick together?
 chromelove08
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2011 2:32:14 PM
Lol you are funny. I love sappy commercials and they make me cry too. I can also watch the scariest movie ever and not flinch. I went to this really haunted house and trails the day before Halloween and my brother kept screaming at everything when nothing surprised me at all. It didn't bother me. I was like wow have i really watched too many scary movies?
 RobertinStages
Msg: 83
Posted: 11/6/2011 8:27:23 AM
Scary house??!! Tooo cool! They still are fun .. kinda like a fun house. LOL I'll tell what I like.. it's the paranormal.. you wanna scare?! .. IT'S SCARY!!! Real fun sometimes.
 chromelove08
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2011 10:28:18 AM
HAHA seriously?? I love watching ghost adventures. I'm not gonna post it on here for everyone to comment on but i have had some paranormal experiences.
 RobertinStages
Msg: 85
Posted: 11/7/2011 4:40:06 AM
I lived in a "haunted" house in college for about two months. It was the real deal all the way around. Anyone that went into the house night or day experienced something and had no doubt it was haunted. At the time, I was very scared and even went to see a priest about what I could do about getting rid of it. What is FUN NOW is that there are so many people I exhange stories with. I can see how someone who hasn't experienced anything would be skeptical. I would be. BUT honestly, if someone would think I was nuts because of my "experiences" I could care less... Someone should think I was nuts if I denied what happened. I checked out your profile chromelove to see who was posting. Congrats on your baby boy and new relationship! That's the GOOD STUFF!
 chromelove08
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2011 9:51:29 AM
Thanks Robert....I actually got back with my babies daddy. So its not really new but i guess a new beginning. Yea I experience things alot actually. The first time I seen something was when i was 16 and i usually see these things while I am in a car going down the road at night. My bf actually seen something at the end of the road we live on. So i know i'm not crazy. I could tell you all kinds of things tho and yea i guess i shouldn't care what people thing because they don't know me.
 RobertinStages
Msg: 87
Posted: 11/7/2011 5:11:28 PM
I really think this should be on "My Ghost Story". I was first introduced to the "poltergeist" as the priest called it when I first moved in. The house came with HBO which was a brand new thing back in 1980 or so. Halloween the movie was going to be on and I couldn't wait! Never saw it in the theater. My roomate worked the graveyard shift at the post office and I was all alone ready for a good scare. I little bit into the movie the back screen door slammed. I actually laughed cause I thought someone came in the kitchen.. but I couldn't imagine who. I go back to the door and no one was there. This happened two more times and I started to get pissed. So I got a baseball bat and waited 2 seconds around the corner from the door. It happened again and I jumped out with the bat and there was no one there! I almost crapped my pants cause there was no way they could have run away. The hair on the back of my neck stood up and I was afraid whoever it was .. was now behind me! I shook off the feeling, turned off the TV and just scratched my head... That was only the beginning.
 chromelove08
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2011 5:31:11 PM
Ha that would be creepy. I was living with my ex like 5 years ago and I noticed everytime i would come into the house and kick off my shoes, i would come back a min later and they would be sitting neatly together in front of the door. Then who ever kept doing this also kept unlocking the back door and idk why. I finally asked whoever it was to stop and it stopped. Last week i was with my bf we were riding down the road at night and i clearly saw a ghost on the side of the road walking his back faced toward me. I described it to my bf and he asked his bro in law who is a cop in that town to look up wrecks because I told him that i thought it was a trucker. Sure enough, he looked it up and i saw the guy and i knew it was him.
 RobertinStages
Msg: 89
Posted: 11/7/2011 5:54:30 PM
You know.. you may have a little extra gift. Did your boyfriend see him too? I'm also wondering why it would unlock the backdoor and your shoes neatly placed. Maybe it was telling you to go in the back door and throw your shoes off and that the front door area we keep things neat.

As far as the house I lived in it could have been the elderly lady that died in the house or the party that the brother of my roomate threw before I lived there. He told me that his brother and friends stole a headstone from a cemetery and brought into the house for a "party". He said his brother described a night from hell. The windows were shaking and the heard voices, laughter, screaming from many "spirits". The guy would not spend another night in the house. His parents, who I met, bought the house so he could move from their house and be a bachelor. He was terrified of the house.
 chromelove08
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2011 7:35:02 PM
Well personally, i think they deserved it. You don't steal a headstone...that is just disrespectful. I see things like white shadows by the living room window. It's a whole window that covers a wall and has blinds over it. I even saw it last night while i was on the computer. First time i seen a ghost, it was a girl on the side of the road as i was coming up a hill. She looked gothic and had short brown hair. I was dating this guy 3 years ago and he worked at the police station. I told him about it one night and he told me that she had been hit by a car while riding her bike one night on that road in that spot. The reason he knew this was because he was working that night when it happened. Turned out she was always getting brought into the police station for walking down that road in the middle of the night. He told me that she was gothic with short brown hair. Weird stuff
 RobertinStages
Msg: 91
Posted: 11/7/2011 8:35:56 PM
I totally agree and you would never see me at a party with one. You do have that "gift". More and more people are coming out with the fact that they see "spirits". You may have seen that the gift can be used in locating bodies of ones that have passed and even solving crimes against them. You may want to look into this further if you think you can handle the stress. I think it would be a very hard thing to control.
 chromelove08
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2011 5:59:37 AM
I'm not sure about finding bodies but when i do see one or feel a ghost, i know how they died, how they are feeling. What i am not sure about is why they choose to show themselves to me. I would love to help people out with that but I am not sure about having a gift lol.
 RobertinStages
Msg: 93
Posted: 11/9/2011 4:26:28 AM
I'm not totally sure you do.. but from what you have experienced it sure sounds like you do. I personally couldn't handle it. If you think you would like to find out further maybe you could contact a local paranormal organization. Try and go on a hunt with them and see if you can validate your "gift". I watched a couple of Paranormal States episodes where the entity followed them. So I would be very careful on what you do.
 chromelove08
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2011 6:31:43 AM
The entity followed them because they were scared and not sure of their abilities. That would be me. I am not scared just not sure of the abilities. I live in a tiny town so idk if i could contact anyone like that.
 RobertinStages
Msg: 95
Posted: 11/9/2011 4:02:47 PM
You sure do live in a small town. I googled your town/paranormal and nothing. BUT if you Google "texas paranormal research society" you get a bunch of groups. If your interested you may wanna check some sites out, find a good one and ask them who would be the closest group to you. You never know there may be one close or close enough to go on a hunt with them.
 chromelove08
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2011 7:13:26 PM
That's very true. There are some haunted houses and schools around here. I went to an abandoned school once and as soon as i hit the hallway, i collapsed and it was like i was frozen and couldn't move. My bf at the time went down the hallway and saw like a 7 foot tall guy. He said he was blacker than black and had glowing eyes. I think he was a demon. I had to get out of there but the only way he could get me up was to pick me up lol. It was crazy and i would never go back there.
 RobertinStages
Msg: 97
Posted: 11/9/2011 8:08:00 PM
Honestly, that's exactly why I wouldn't go looking myself for "spirits". I like it when others do AND video tape it. I think it's better where you are now. You seem to be able to keep things at bay and from driving you nuts.
 chromelove08
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 11/10/2011 7:46:57 AM
Yeah i'm not tryin to push it or piss spirits off lol. They tend to follow you or haunt you and I have a baby boy that i would like to keep safe. Not gonna make my life like paranormal activity. Anyway, i think it is interesting that you don't judge me because of these crazy things. My bf told his sister about my abilities and now she thinks i'm nuts. That is something that should be kept between us or if i choose to tell someone.
 RobertinStages
Msg: 99
Posted: 11/10/2011 12:12:13 PM
Everybody judges. It's when they judge harshly I have a problem. These are not crazy things and experienced by MANYpeople. Absolutely tell people if you think they can help you. I hear you on wanting to keep your baby boy safe!!! Tell them they have no part in your boys life! Family and "extended family" well they are gonna judge you anyway. They might as well judge you on who you are. It's their problem if they don't like you. I know it hurts BUT it's still their problem. Be you!
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 11/10/2011 12:21:38 PM
Shouldn't you take that discussion elsewhere? This is the HUMOR forum, after all.
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > left out of your profile??