Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dwayne88
Msg: 241
view profile
History
***MMA, UFC, WEC, and REAL FIGHTING***Page 10 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
Ben puts himself in bad postions alot and only gets out because of his sub D. And most of that is due to his flexablity.

He does that against Diaz, and he will get subbed.

He'll most likely just leg kick Diaz tho.

And to the other guy.

JMM simply had a better weight system in place.

Nacho ****ed it up comming into the Floyd fight, letting him just gain fat and thinking that was ok.

And SRL never looked roided up, and never fought that well above 147. He simply had success based on stipulations and his opponant fighting like they were retarded. I.E. Hagler.

He also wasn't big on fight people that were still good, till he took on Norris and got his tail handed to him.

It also wasn't about SRL shape for the second fight. It was Duran being out of shape because he ate and drank his way out of shape about as fast as the final bell rang for the 15th round of their first fight.
 boxerpuncher
Msg: 242
view profile
History
***MMA, UFC, WEC, and REAL FIGHTING***
Posted: 8/16/2012 12:13:07 AM
Socal don't forget Anderson Silva getting TKO by a bum in Brazil...
 boxerpuncher
Msg: 243
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2012 12:17:58 AM
Dwayne88 my friend don't wate your time with the pactards.... Pacquiao avoided drug testing for over a year yet its JMM Who's on roids LOL pactards twisting shit around
 statemachine500
Msg: 244
Posted: 8/16/2012 7:14:42 PM

Socal don't forget Anderson Silva getting TKO by a bum in Brazil...

Boxing is like baseball.One lucky swing.
 statemachine500
Msg: 245
Posted: 8/16/2012 7:16:26 PM

Dwayne88 my friend don't wate your time with the pactards.... Pacquiao avoided drug testing for over a year yet its JMM Who's on roids LOL pactards twisting shit around

Open your eyes.JMM is much more muscular.Does Pac look juiced up?His upper body is small.Bradley was big.
 dwayne88
Msg: 246
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2012 7:20:19 AM
Roids aren't always used to make someone bigger.

Manny is about as suspicious as someone can get.

It isn't how he looks. It's about the fact that he was able to keep his speed and power all the way up to 154 pounds.

That makes no sense at all.
 statemachine500
Msg: 247
Posted: 8/17/2012 6:44:11 PM
His legs and core strength.Smart feet they say.
 kenpoboy
Msg: 248
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2012 5:58:31 AM
Ronda Rousey. Damn, that chick is so far ahead of all the other girls - except Cyborg. They need to make that fight.
 statemachine500
Msg: 249
Posted: 8/19/2012 8:40:55 AM

Ronda Rousey. Damn, that chick is so far ahead of all the other girls - except Cyborg. They need to make that fight.

Cyborg is a woman that must submit to strict testing for any fight involving women....period.Have you seen that chick flip tires?I knew she was using.I missed something concerning Cyborg and the UFC the other day,she's being told to change weight classes.
 statemachine500
Msg: 250
Posted: 8/20/2012 4:41:54 PM

Not sure how the fight can happen. Rousey is champ at 135 and Cyborg struggles to make 145 so no way she cuts any more.

Pretty simple given her history and the fact that she will no doubt be tested more often.She will drop muscle mass.
 dwayne88
Msg: 251
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2012 12:19:19 PM
The Jones vs Henderson fight is off.

Hendo tore his MCL and can't compete.

Due to that, the UFC has cancelled UFC 151, and has renamed UFC 152, 151.

Jon Jones will fight Lyoto Machida in the main event of that show.

Edit:

The reason for this is because Machida wouldn't take the fight on such short notice, and Jones turned down a fight with Sonnen.

Dana and Lorenzo are super angry with Jones.

I personally don't know why they offered him Sonnen, other than because Sonnen was trolling on Twitter.
 kenpoboy
Msg: 252
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2012 6:07:57 PM
Sonnen would have been a good draw. He still had a lot of name power, even after Silva beat him the second time. I am a Jones fan, but that was a d1ck move, IMHO. Think of all the other fighters on that card that won't get paid now. Was he really worried that Sonnen could beat him?
 statemachine500
Msg: 253
Posted: 8/23/2012 6:45:41 PM

Was he really worried that Sonnen could beat him?

It must be his wrestling that Jones fears.
 dwayne88
Msg: 254
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2012 7:37:03 PM
I really doubt Sonnen would be a draw in this situation.

I really doubt he has any drawing power anymore.Espically since he only draws with Anderson.

Jones would guillotine him after he stuffed the first double leg.
 equalizure
Msg: 255
Posted: 8/24/2012 2:11:36 PM
I guess I can see it from both perspectives: Jones is not contractually obligated to take the alternate fight apparently, and had mentioned previously he would not take a fight with Sonnen. I am not sure of all of the logistics, however. It is also not a single fighter's, but the booker's, responsibility to make sure an entire card is maintained. There have been instances in the past where entire UFC fights have been scrapped and Fertita and White were always able to salvage the card and keep it going. That culpability is on them, not Jones. If they had a stronger undercard, this may not have been an issue.

However, the fortitude of a champion should speak volumes: Jones was given the opportunity to fight for the LHW title on about a month's notice after Evans was injured, and for him to not extend the same courtesy does shed him in somewhat of a dimmer light. You represent the company as one of the best pound-for-pound MMA fighters in the world, and this should be exemplified by taking on a different opponent on short notice when extemporaneous circumstances come in to play.

BTW, Machida has stepped down; Belfort is now fighting Jones at UFC 152.
 kenpoboy
Msg: 256
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2012 4:42:47 PM
You represent the company as one of the best pound-for-pound MMA fighters in the world, and this should be exemplified by taking on a different opponent on short notice when extemporaneous circumstances come in to play.

Right, exactly. It appears weak and non-sensical, especially in light of the fact that Chael Sonnen is basically Dan Henderson minus the KO power. Jones' worries of a "different" opponent seem preposterous to me. Sonnen is stylistically almost identical to Dan, and about the same size. WTF.

I am certain that Jones would smash Sonnen, and he will likely smash Belfort, too. Despite Belfort's power, we know Jones has a good chin from Machida.
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 257
Posted: 8/24/2012 5:10:31 PM
They could have made it a non title fight.

Sonnen has a huge draw; who are you kidding.

we know Jones has a good chin from Machida.

From what I know; Belfort's punching power is "waaaayy" above Machidas. (I could, of course, be wrong)
 statemachine500
Msg: 258
Posted: 8/24/2012 6:28:11 PM
I would love to see Jones get knocked out.His weakness is inside,just might happen.
 dwayne88
Msg: 259
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2012 7:51:21 PM
Jones hasn't for one second shown a good or bad chin.

Honestly, i'm not for sure if he likes to be hit.

He didn't seem to get hurt, but sure didn't react well to Machida hitting him.

I also don't think Vitor hits any harder than Machida does.
 boxerpuncher
Msg: 260
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2012 5:28:36 AM
Ya, Statemachine thats why he won by a point against another bum because of luck.... GTFO been a decent striker in MMA is not saying much about striking skills at all.... Being a striking champ in Boxing or Muay Thai then were talking skills.... Face it Silva lost by Tko then barely beat another bum who also buckled him LOL
 boxerpuncher
Msg: 261
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2012 5:35:42 AM
He refuses to take blood tests ever since the legendary Erik Morales beats him up. Then he comes back KOs Morales and ever since has been ducking blood tests and KO bigger men. Ever since Floyd demanded blood tests for the fight which he refused to take for over a year. His KO percentage began to decline greatly. He began slowing down and is only speed now no freakish power anymore... Very suspicious to me... He is the one taking designer drugs. Funny how a man he use to knockdown easily took his punches at 38 years old and stood...
 statemachine500
Msg: 262
Posted: 8/26/2012 7:06:50 PM
Pac is at his limit for weight and power.His upper body is small.You point to me how he looks like he benefits from any drugs.He isn't Bert Cooper all pumped up hopping on a plane before he can do a test,and two years later against Bowe looking like a completely different physique.
 dwayne88
Msg: 263
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2012 7:41:58 AM
Koch is out of the Aldo fight at UFC 153.

Jose Aldo will now be defending his title against Frankie Edgar.

Super fight time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................................
 kenpoboy
Msg: 264
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2012 2:42:33 PM
I think Aldo takes it still, but this is much more interesting than the Koch fight!

In other news, kickboxing legend Joe Lewis died today, and if you kids don't know who he is, he was on the forefront of full-contact kickboxing in the 1970's, the first heavyweight champion.
 mrp745
Msg: 265
Posted: 9/4/2012 12:21:39 PM
I think Aldo will get the win as well as he is one of the P4P best. Gonna be difficult for Edgar to get a title back.
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  >