Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 seabass15
Msg: 2
view profile
History
why me?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
delete, ignore & block. The world is full of nasty people. he's just having a nasty day. I bet you dont go on a date with him.
 algha
Msg: 13
why me?
Posted: 7/6/2011 8:08:36 AM
Seeing yourself as a victim is one way of interpreting reality, but the fact someone wrote what the did tell you more about them than about you. Beauty is in th eeye of the beholder, so delusional.

His choice of words psycho suggests he is projecting a part of his nature onto you, and possibly knows more about tabloid psychos than might be healthy, possibly first hand experience. He does not know you and therefore your picture mde him regognise what he knows is a part of him, which is obviously not in you.

The psycho male that contacted you, likes to hurt others for his personal enjyment, thus and using others to show off to his obvious interested and psychologically questionable mates. Birds of a feather?????

The next question is why it bothers you so much, as inane comments from pathological types should be seen for what they are, nonsense. Why not report his and get his thrown of this site? I would have thought that infantile name calling by strangers was something one grew out of taking offence with, and maybe its time to think of more productive things than taking the stance of a hurt and damaged victim, when sticks and stones...names will never???? Maybe its time for ou to grow up too.

The answer to you question, is because you exist, you are a convenient target and if it was not you then it would be someone else, and possibly many have also been unfortunate enough to come across this idiot. Thinking you are special to him is again wishful thinking, its what he does, and what some damaged people do.
 Strider886
Msg: 14
view profile
History
why me?
Posted: 7/6/2011 8:47:29 AM
He was probably just trying to get a reaction, got a bit sick of no replies and then came up with a "brain wave" of an idea to get a reply.
 Chuzz16
Msg: 17
view profile
History
why me?
Posted: 7/6/2011 12:28:09 PM
I just peeked at your profile, and I would put your other piccy up too. You look stunning in it.
 ZXTTTT
Msg: 33
view profile
History
why me?
Posted: 8/1/2011 3:50:18 PM
Good real pictyres, they're ok. This is the sort of thing we did back in junior school, call them a name, chuck something at them, then it wasn't long before the girl came looking to slap you, a bit of running around, that them turned in to kiss-chase and that was that. I was allway one of tha last to go, bythis time the girls had quite quickly learnd how to hit, I use to get battered.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >