Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 blueguy99881
Msg: 118
Inappropriate age difference?Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Oh karma. Still the same ole rant. Older guys are ugly, evil blah blah balh. For what it's worth, I don't think ur attractive. Actually ur wasteline is a bit thick. Lol you ain't all that. Just being honest.

And if anyone attacks from what I just posted will get reported and post deleted. I'm allowed to be honest.
 TrustInKarma
Msg: 119
Inappropriate age difference?
Posted: 1/7/2015 5:07:33 PM
Actually, blueguy, you are right - I'm not all that and my waistline is a bit thick. I do put on a little weight over the winter months, and I do look a bit chubby in that dress. And still I get enough attention and dates, because there are men out there who like curves. It's all a matter of taste. And I didn't say older guys are evil - most of them just want to only date much younger women, and that's fine with me, because, like I said, there are plenty of younger or same-age guys who are interested in me. I do go out on dates with older men too, but the ones that are still attractive and in shape after a certain age are hard to find and a bit set in their ways. I'm sure likes2dance must be in good shape to be able to attract much younger women. And I don't fault him for not being attracted to women who are not in shape, I'm the same way when it comes to men. Only for some reason I get "chewed out" for voicing the same preference.
 ladyc4
Msg: 120
Posted: 1/7/2015 5:34:25 PM
Oh blueguy,still the same ineffectual troll, I see.
What age difference is "inappropriate" is an individual decision. It is always inappropriate for adults to date children under the age of consent. It is generally inappropriate for an older person in a position of authority( like a teacher of professor)to date a much younger person who is in a position of being under that authority.
Cindy O
 blueguy99881
Msg: 121
Posted: 1/7/2015 6:05:12 PM
Ladyc4 go get an "insanity video" works wonders. Karma I don't care about u do to be honest. I'm not you. Your not me.

No issue what u do. But everyone you post it's always the same crap again and again and again "I only want young men" "older men need to stay away" " I'm better than people because I sleep around with younger guys". We get it already!! Just shut ur trap. Find other things to post besides young men, military and in shape stuff. And get an std test too lol.

Oh and ladyc just got reported for attacking me. I warned you!!!
 tgif111
Msg: 122
Posted: 1/7/2015 6:47:55 PM
if you don't like a post just skip over it.

I dislike when someone says something like: "this thread or subject has been done a million times. do a thread check".

yes I've heard Karma say stuff about how she prefers younger men and men of all races. I find that fascinating. but her point is valid. men in their 50's and 60's just don't look very nice with or without their clothes on.
on the other hand I disagree with you and find Karma a very attractive and sexy woman.

i'm on here telling the world about my numerous woman of all ages that I go out with and all my adventures with these ladies, and if you don't like reading about my hi-jinks or hers then move along. sheesh.
 cotter
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2015 12:07:07 PM
Message 123 ...
on the other hand there was the 39 yr old from POF on our first date who had 3 long island ice teas at dinner and then a few miles from her home ...................... and was groping me ......................... I dumped her off at her home
Yeah, she probably requested to be dropped off ... after she discovered what she was groping for ... wasn't there ...

LMAO ... big ego ... still won't make up for "short-comings" ...
 tgif111
Msg: 124
Posted: 1/11/2015 6:08:59 AM
we are all human beings and men and women of all ages can find things they have in common and since chemistry is such a mysterious thing it can hit anyone at any time.

no one has the right to tell anyone what their standards should be.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 125
Posted: 1/11/2015 6:24:28 AM
Posted by tgif111:
"no one has the right to tell anyone what their standards should be."

Excellent point you made above, tgif111.
If two people are happy enjoying company with each other...why would someone wish to rain on their parade?
That is always a fascinating topic. One would think people would be more inclined to accept others.

I know what works for me...others know what works for them.
It is ridiculous for others to make judgement since it is NOT their life.
Live and let live is what I say! :-)
 Forumuseronly
Msg: 126
Posted: 1/22/2015 11:29:09 PM
Up to a point this formula works:

Take your age, divide it by two and add 6. If she/he's younger then that then the chances of success are slim. It work for all ages:

20 - 16
30 -21
40 - 26
55 - 32

Gets kinda creepy after 60 I think.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >