Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Double standard on Oral?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jacob2012
Msg: 26
Double standard on Oral?Page 2 of 49    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
if you don't swallow it's only sucking on skin- no chance of STD. If your clean, some guys are just lazy, selfish **stards. you can get plastic wrap or i've heard of using a baggy. chasing a peppermint candy is fun.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 27
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/8/2011 1:26:01 AM
I don't know the age of the men you have been with OP. You are 27. Are these men younger than you? IME, when I was in late teens and early 20's...the guys in that age group, were the ones who either didn't like giving oral, or were terrible at it. This is one area where men get better with some years on them. JMO
 BlueyeBlue
Msg: 28
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/8/2011 2:56:16 AM
I find that its the opposite, most women don't want to give oral sex. If a women gives me oral sex and finishes the job, I will go down on her and give her the same amount of attention and do my best to please her. If she just gives me a few licks she will recieve the same amout of licks from me, its a two way street. I love going down on a women, I just get tired of it being a one way street.
 RapturedSpirit
Msg: 29
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/8/2011 3:40:22 AM
I agree it should work both ways. Someone starts it, other person returns the favour this time or next time depending on the situation and the heat of the moment. I myself get so much pleasure listening to and feeling the moans and movements of a girl enjoying recieving oral, very very hot!
 mr_ultimo
Msg: 30
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/8/2011 4:31:45 AM
This is a silly question because it's very personal to you, OP, not to women or men in general. There's no way us men can really answer it without first being with you, specifically. There are a number of reasons a man won't perform oral sex, even when they normally do. It could be something to do with you, did you ever think of that, instead of just being equitable like you seem to be implying. I am one of those types that do oral but based on the situation and the partner I'm with. It's a choice. I decide when I choose to do it or not do it. And, it depends on a number of factors. If I get the vibe the woman is self-centered then I might not. Sometimes I just don't feel like doing it. There is a heavy concentration of pheromones there, sometimes I want to inhale them, sometimes I'm just not in the mood to inhale them. There are issues of cleanliness. Infections tend to be off-putting. Lots of potential reasons why we wouldn't, even if you would, which I think is more of the rarity than not. Of the partners that gave me oral, only 10% of them knew what they were doing. Now, what's up with that?
 sdbySassyGal
Msg: 31
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/8/2011 4:35:42 AM
Ah Ms Micki how I've missed you and your posts! As always, you've said exactly the right things.

If a guy doesn't do oral, or refuses and it's something you want and need OP, you're definitely with the wrong men. Take some time before you hop in bed with a man to determine whether or not you ARE sexually compatible... there's nothing wrong with that, and it's much better than feeling "used" or "unfinished" etc.

I do know there are races that are taught this is a terrible practice, and they ARE afraid of performing oral on a woman, or outright refuse to do so. Any chance you're meeting up with some of these men? Or maybe they're just inexperienced and aren't sure what they're doing. Whatever the reason, they're obviously the wrong sexual partners for you, and might make better friends than anything else...
 Surfer01983
Msg: 32
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/8/2011 6:02:35 AM
In my oppinon the sweet taste of a freshly waxed box is heaven and 69 is so so good
 vabaga
Msg: 33
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/8/2011 8:05:45 AM
There is no " another time". It should go both ways.
 MsMicki
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/8/2011 8:49:52 AM

If a women gives me oral sex and finishes the job, I will go down on her and give her the same amount of attention and do my best to please her. If she just gives me a few licks she will recieve the same amout of licks from me, its a two way street. I love going down on a women, I just get tired of it being a one way street.

This that "tit for tat" theory I was referring to......
If someone truly "loves to give oral"........then it doesn't matter what their partner does..or doesn't do. That is purely game playing ...... and that crap should never make it into the bedroom because it will always lead to problems.

If you partner isn't pleasing you in ways you like to be pleased......saying "but I did it first" sounds like an arguement a 5 yr old would have.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 35
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/8/2011 9:33:45 AM
I agree with you in part Micki but most of us find that the joy in giving starts to disappear after a while if the other person is seldom or never willing to reciprocate.

This is no different that all the other things we may do for our partners. It has to be a two way street and each of us will have a different idea on what feels like a balance that makes us feel appreciated and satisfied.
 want to travel
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/8/2011 10:12:42 AM
Men do not like oral......really, I really think , it is the men you choose, I personally love it, since I was in high school,my ex did not like it, giving that is......we where together for 7 years.... guess how many times she gave oral (1)
but love conkers all, and she had issues with oral,I understood, she had no problem receiving it, every time lol
find yourself a good man, and lover
 tchntm43
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/8/2011 10:13:57 AM
Huh, I seem to be kind of opposite of this... I like to give, it's almost a need when being intimate and I'll do it even if she's not the cleanest she could be down there (to be honest, I don't like the taste even if it's kept pretty clean, it's much more about it being as close as I can be to her before the actual sex), and actually I'm not all that fond of receiving. I mean, it's okay, and I won't say no if it's something she enjoys doing. And one of the three girls I've been with has said she doesn't like receiving, so it seems everyone has their own preferences.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/8/2011 10:26:16 AM

if you don't swallow it's only sucking on skin- no chance of STD.

I think you need to read a bit more on sexually transmitted diseases, before offering that advise again.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/8/2011 10:36:00 AM

I hate giving bj's. I cant even clean my teeth without gagging.
I never expect to be eaten, but I'm lucky to find hungry guys.

Well....that statement is right in line with this threads subject matter.
 whileiwait
Msg: 40
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/8/2011 10:38:22 AM
I have to do it first .. then if she likes , then it's a much better night for me .
 Mike91184
Msg: 41
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/8/2011 10:47:12 AM
NATURE OF THE BEAST! We always want what we can't have, but sadly when we get it; it's never what we thought it would be.
 arrowhead50
Msg: 42
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/8/2011 11:05:23 AM
Personally I enjoy giving a woman oral pleasure often.
 eagletalons
Msg: 43
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/8/2011 11:27:31 AM
you must not be with the right man
 MsMicki
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/8/2011 11:49:01 AM

I agree with you in part Micki but most of us find that the joy in giving starts to disappear after a while if the other person is seldom or never willing to reciprocate.

I understand where you're coming from......but, for me, I wouldn't enter into a LTR with a man that doesn't love to give oral. I would consider us not sexually compatible.
And it has nothing to do with me giving him oral.....but the fact that he doesn't enjoy aspect of sex that I do enjoy.
It seems like the two are entwined.....but they're really not in my mind.
Kind of like anal sex.........if a man likes to be penetrated with a finger or toy, I am more than willing to give him what he wants. But I don't enjoy anal play.....so if he has to have a woman that likes anal sex......I'm not the woman for him. In this case......I'll gladly give without this "reciprocation" or "tit for tat" aspect!
 recreator611
Msg: 45
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/8/2011 4:28:27 PM
Hmmmm..well...I can only say one thing to that....Im the aggressor with oral...and any woman whos experienced hasnt ever regreted.....Nope not stuck on meself....just love it!....and it really doesnt matter where....
 guntrainer121
Msg: 46
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/8/2011 6:05:01 PM
personally I love to go down my lady and do my best to make sure she is satisfied before i am . IN fact i have been able to get several of my former g/f's to squirt just from oral .
 gr8dad1822
Msg: 47
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/8/2011 6:15:52 PM
hmmmm...I have NO issue going down on a woman and stay there until she has an orgasm...no idea why some men wont..Its friggen AWESOME....Wish i had a GF to do that too...
 SweetnessInFlorida
Msg: 48
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/8/2011 6:17:44 PM
I really would not want someone to do it who did not love it.
If it is a "job" for them to do so.......no thanks. NOTHING about sex should ever feel like a duty or a job. There are many men who love it, and will spend more time on that than anything, chalk it up to sexual imcompatibility and get with a man who is all about the p*ssy.
 Simon4567
Msg: 49
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/8/2011 6:37:35 PM
Men won't do it because they're lazy and expect everything to taste like steak, beer and pizza. Sorry to say this guys, but you're going to have to get down there. Quit whining and get the job done.

Oh, and apparently that was not enough to write about so Im going to do what I usually do RAMBLE on about nothing *checks to see if this is enough for POF*
 wildman 82
Msg: 50
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/8/2011 8:53:28 PM
MAYBE U NOT MET THE RIGHT MAN !!!!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Double standard on Oral?