Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Double standard on Oral?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 abelian
Msg: 101
Double standard on Oral?Page 5 of 49    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)

If the guy was a skillful lover, I could accept his aversion to giving oral.

I'm not sure how a lover who doesn't do oral, could be considered skillful.
 wayne4565
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/11/2011 11:26:25 PM
Sorry Gals but you haven't been with most men. This one enjoys giving oral to the ladies and I take my time enjoying what I do.
 Coxgirl
Msg: 103
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/11/2011 11:27:23 PM
Whoa! This thread blew up! ...
 Yew4ics
Msg: 104
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/12/2011 5:14:51 AM

We've already had testimonies on this very thread about women who maintain themselves and still get infections. Having gross genitals is definitely not gender specific, but it most certainly is more common amongst women.

Speaking for myself...anytime I ever was having a female problem, sex was the last thing on my mind. It would be too painful for me. So, it's not like I was expecting some guy to go down on me at this time. It's intolerable. I have alot of severe food allergies, and if I eat the wrong thing, it can effect every part of me, including miss kitty. And men get urinary tract infections too. Just wait till you get a few more years on you mrc. It's not unusual at all for men, especially after 40 to have prostate and urinary issues.
 Tryns
Msg: 105
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/12/2011 5:42:59 AM
Wow...there seems to be a lot of folks here with the attitude of "tit for tat" or "quid pro quo" in the sex department.
 abelian
Msg: 106
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/12/2011 5:48:55 AM

giving oral doesn't equal skillful.

I didn't say that it did. I said that not giving oral sex means unskilled. Bad orals sex is also unskilled, but at least there's a starting point.
 sparky8487
Msg: 107
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/12/2011 8:00:21 AM
ALOT OF GUYS Are on for them selves
u just haven t found the right guy
asfor my self if the lady is clean and well groomed love it
 playfulpete
Msg: 108
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/12/2011 8:17:21 AM
Mot all men are like that.I have always done it and i like it
 1osubuckeye
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/12/2011 8:32:48 AM
I eat **** as I please because I like to do it. If I get nothing in return, I couldn't care less as long as I get what I want. I don't battle over silly drivel like that.
 mrcs84
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/12/2011 9:18:11 AM

It's not that hard to keep a vagina clean.

You keep saying that, and yet the evidence still speaks otherwise. My readings have found that you can get infections simply from wearing tight-fitting underwear or having hormone changes. I've also found that 75% of adult women will acquire at least 1 yeast infection during their lifetime.

And men get urinary tract infections too.

And women get them more often because the urethra is much closer to the anus and is shorter than in males; furthermore, women lack the bacteriostatic properties of prostatic secretions.

If you find vaginas "gross", then maybe you should avoid them.

One of these days you will actually properly interpret what I said. I just said that vaginas are harder to maintain. I find unkempt vaginas (i.e. ones that I stay away from) to be are gross, not vaginas as a whole.
 keithmfd
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/12/2011 10:09:37 AM
I.m with you I cant imagine not spending half the night in that warm snuggle spot
Show me a guy who doesnt like oral and I'll steal his wife
 MsMicki
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/12/2011 3:28:58 PM

just said that vaginas are harder to maintain.

Maintain? One doesn't have to "maintain" a vagina....
I've said it before.....I'm going to say it again....
The vagina is the original self cleaning oven!
One does not need to put any store products into the vagina.....nature will do it's job.

The labia only requires soap and water......the same as a penis requires.

And guess what?! Women can get a yeast infection from a man!
If he's not clean......or he drinks alot of beer (made from yeast) he can cause as much problems as if the woman herself wasn't clean!
And alot of yeast infections come from taking antibiotics.....which, once again, has nothing to do with how clean a woman keeps herself.
 namrael
Msg: 113
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/12/2011 3:32:27 PM
Vaginas are, microbially speaking, VASTLY cleaner than the human mouth, which is a teaming cesspool. You're much more likely to spread your mouth filth to a vagina that the other way around.

And guess what?! Women can get a yeast infection from a man!
If he's not clean......or he drinks alot of beer (made from yeast) he can cause as much problems as if the woman herself wasn't clean!

We can, though the yeast in beer is a different family entirely. It's the maltose in beer (the highest glycemic index sugar there is) that's the culprit, feeding the yeast in the body and contributing to its overgrowth, not the beer yeast itself.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 114
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/12/2011 4:08:03 PM

My readings have found that you can get infections simply from wearing tight-fitting underwear or having hormone changes. I've also found that 75% of adult women will acquire at least 1 yeast infection during their lifetime.

Yes we are more vulnerable to contracting infections that you are. But that has nothing to do with cleanliness. You said that a vagina is harder to keep clean, than a penis. That is not true. The cleaning part is easy and done the same way as yours. Having an infection does not necessarily mean anything was lacking in the hygiene/maintenance/cleaning. Like msmicki said foods, meds, and a dirty penis can cause a woman to have a problem.
 Mary-Jane.
Msg: 115
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/12/2011 7:53:02 PM
I completely agree, I have new theory though, stolen from the best of Sex and the City..
"you only give head, to get head"
 EdH101
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/12/2011 8:49:12 PM
you must have had real ***holes to be with becouse becouse geting a goob bj is right up thare with waight no is the top of the list .right next to that going down on a woman you realy care about and lookimg up and seing the look of pure joy on her face and hearing her cryes of pleasure has got to be one of the most satisfieing things i could ever emagin.find a real man that wants to make you happy as much as he wants to be happy
 whytwater
Msg: 117
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/12/2011 9:46:58 PM

Whoa! This thread blew up! ...

Slightly incendiary question, OP, but this pof family does have a lot of squabblers. lol
I think you just hit a sorry string of guys. For a whole host of reasons, a pvssy is a delicacy, maybe cuz pvssy sightings are so rare IRL. lol At least one lady suggested you telegraph your hopes and dreams to your lover. That's almost always a great tactic. But you can easily get to the same end (pvssy picnic), by just crawling up his bod and planting a kitty kiss on his lips. Get it up there! Don't be all shy and withdrawn, and then carp about his/their failures. Mix what you want/like in with what he wants/likes, and serve it up to him. Especially if you think he's more take than give, you'll probably impress the shyt outta him if you plant that pvssy on his chin.
 thorjyfrench
Msg: 118
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/12/2011 11:13:48 PM
To me I think that is selfishness. Satisfy your partner should be the first priority. I will feel comfortable until I make sure my partner is totally satified. So if sucking or eating her up until she has nothing left is what will make her satisfy, then that is exactly what I am going to do.
 brentwood42
Msg: 119
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/13/2011 7:42:51 AM
Wow I have been getting to know a guy on here who loves to do that more then anything.
Maybe I better make sure I jump on his next offer.
I love to give and love to receive. I don't expect to receive but it sure is nice.
I have never been with a man who doesn't like to give but have found they do like to receive more then give.
 44lookingforsomeonereal
Msg: 120
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/13/2011 9:58:29 AM
I really love oral being done to me but on the same token I must go down on the woman.I love going down on a woman more then her going down on me.Thats just the way I am.I love foreplay!!!
 44lookingforsomeonereal
Msg: 121
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/13/2011 10:04:38 AM
I totally agree.Also if a guy has a problem with going down on you for one reason or another dont do it for him.If you like it that much and have to have it come to Canada.I know how much I love making love to a vagina with my tongue and then you can have the rest.I love it when a woman orgasms in my mouth.
 rjncharlotte
Msg: 122
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/13/2011 10:53:17 AM
javascript:smilie('')I BEG TO DIFFER WITH YOU THIS MAN LOVE TO GO DOWN NOTHING FINER THAN my FACE PUSHED INTO A WET HOLE LOVE TO SHARE WITH A KISS FINGERS BETWEEN OUR LIPS FULL OF WOMAN'S JUICESjavascript:smilie(''), I love a woman arching her back as she grind s herself against my face trying to release an orgasm gives me a feeling of accomplishment if I Make her squirt even better
 johnnyj218
Msg: 123
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/13/2011 12:25:28 PM
Hey as long as your clean, I don't have to machete through the Amazon jungle and your "Aunt" isn't in town, I can stay down there for hours, I can't get enough of that. Watching and feeling her cum drives me crazy! I couldn't care less if she returns it for I'll already be at attention and it will lead to sex anyway. Afterwards (during my recharge period), go down on her some more lol.
 dancingqueen1105
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/13/2011 1:26:20 PM
Well, I skipped a bunch of pages, so I'm not completely sure if you got what you where looking for.... I have no fear of loosing my "man card" and will quite honestly say when I was straight, I did not like going down there at all. It was difficult to breath, hurt my tongue, and took FOREVER, I'll admit it, I was selfish. Possible reasons:

-For a woman to get off, they need an average of 23 minutes stimulation or something close to that number, men need 6 minutes.

-Your recent friends (not sure if you are talking hookups or relationships) are insensitive children, because even though I didn't like doing it, I'd still do it, not because I want her to slob my knob, but because it would make her happy, and I did like pleasing my girlfriends.

-In my experience, men do tend to be more vocal about what they want in the sac, maybe they genuinely didn't know you want that, many women are not comfortable enough with themselves to have someone's face down there. Many women (more so during my youth) are told that that is "dirty" down there, and "no one should see that" try just telling him, or as one poster mentioned... push his head down there.

-The semi-sociologist in me suspects a more deep-rooted issue, that may be a problem as well. Look at how we see sex... "I banged her" I ****ed her" "I plowed her" Men do silly things like slap them in the face with their penis... I mean, what the hell is that??? Sex seems to be a violent act that they need to dominate and win, thus, they get what they want, and prevent the looser from getting what they want. There is more to this idea, but suffice it to say, The man has a need to "win" So (if this is a relationship we are talking about) try talking about your sexual needs and desires, and if you are not already, get comfortable with lady Vag. Get to know her and how she likes to be played with etc... If you are comfy with it, there should be no issue discussing your sexual wants and desires, and accepting nothing less than those in a partner.
 MsMicki
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 7/13/2011 2:26:46 PM

when I was straight, I did not like going down there at all. It was difficult to breath, hurt my tongue, and took FOREVER, I'll admit it, I was selfish. Possible reasons:

or maybe you just hadn't realized you really weren't into women

For a woman to get off, they need an average of 23 minutes stimulation or something close to that number, men need 6 minutes

Uhm.........who came up with those numbers? I've never needed 23 minutes......and most men over the age of 30 need much longer than 6 minutes.

though I didn't like doing it, I'd still do it

might explain the 23 minutes thing!
I don't know one woman that wants a man giving oral that doesn't like doing it.
There is a huge difference in the performance of someone that just "does it"......and someone that loves to do it.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Double standard on Oral?