Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Nude beaches- thoughts and experiences      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 59
Nude beaches- thoughts and experiencesPage 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

Still my tour guide?
And I require a suntan lotion applier.

Yes, ma'am.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 60
Nude beaches- thoughts and experiences
Posted: 3/5/2018 7:54:10 AM
when I was a wee lad and the rainbows were in black and white, the state next to mine had the appropriately named Moonstone Beach, where we all could show off our little wees.

http://www.sunclad.com/pilgrim/moonstone.shtml

the joke was that men went, thinking there would be young ladies "in the all-together" and what they found was, um...what they could have found at home, shall we say :)
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 61
Posted: 3/5/2018 2:43:36 PM
I haven't been to a nude beach since my 20's, but when I went, I mostly saw people you didn't want to see nude.

Here I am in Florida surrounded by beaches and I'm not much of a beach-goer anymore. I was in my teens and twenties during my surfing days.
 2ufo
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2018 4:52:09 PM
I'm not much of a beach-goer. Never was.
But I had no problems in being nude in front of other people at creeks and hot springs.
Or even hot tubs.

Haven't been invited to one in ages...
 808sihsworld
Msg: 63
Posted: 3/6/2018 10:43:07 AM
I'm gonna give it a try one of these days. I want that all over tan & I wanna look good naked
 julystorm7
Msg: 64
Posted: 3/7/2018 7:31:04 AM
There's no nude beaches that I know of on the Canadian prairies. I'm not shy about exposing my breasts in public. After breastfeeding 3 kids, I got used to lifting my shirt and baring all. Not my bottom half though. I once went somewhere with friends in my early 20s to some sort of tourist town and a lot of women were going topless so my friends and I did too. Its very freeing. Perfectly legal here too if you are outdoors.
 south_city
Msg: 65
Posted: 3/8/2018 8:59:43 AM

I haven't been to a nude beach since my 20's, but when I went, I mostly saw people you didn't want to see nude.

I don't go to the beach that often. I did go to a clothing optional beach. The majority of the people there (including myself) had some clothing on. The people that were naked were for the most part physically unappealing. Women (and men as well) that were significantly overweight.
 siisaa
Msg: 66
Posted: 3/8/2018 7:38:19 PM
Never been to one. Maybe I would go just to say I've been but overall, it doesn't sound too interesting.
 basilisk123
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2018 3:07:20 AM
Nudism is just one of those things that sounds a lot better on paper than in practice. I tried it out when I got my own place for the first time (indoor nudist). It was very meh. Put on cloths again after a few days of trying it out, and never looked back.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2018 6:40:07 PM
allowing the sun so much exposure to your body is not a good thing. A tan may look good is in fact a sign of skin damage.
 Cynderella
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2018 5:05:54 AM

inside nudist

My home is my nudist castle.
I am so comfortable being nude I tend to forget and have been caught without my pants on more than one or ten occasions.
Living on acreage I spill out into the yard too.
Nice to feel free.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 70
Posted: 3/12/2018 5:12:39 AM
I’ve been a few beaches abroad when younger
And my garden used to hide me from the neighbours so I used to naked doss in the garden (not one for sunbathing unless I’m in the shade)
The neighbour cut all his rose bushes down and can see into my garden so I don’t go out there without clothes now.
 Cryptofabulous
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2018 10:29:50 AM

The neighbour cut all his rose bushes down and can see into my garden so I don’t go out there without clothes now.

Maybe he did that so he could see better... lol
 Beminetonight
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2018 8:09:11 PM

There's no nude beaches that I know of on the Canadian prairies.

The Canadian prairies are notoriously spacious, but if you're anywhere near Edmonton, you could look up Cottontail Corner (when the weather warms up).
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 73
Posted: 3/12/2018 8:32:03 PM

There's no nude beaches that I know of on the Canadian prairies.

South of Saskatoon is a place on the South Saskatchewan River called Paradise Beach, better known as Bare-ass Beach. Nudity optional.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2018 8:37:28 AM
I heard guys have gay sex at nude beaches. Kinda want to watch.
Don't think I'd want to be nude myself personally, unless it was night time.
 julystorm22
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2018 9:05:57 AM
I would definitely be willing to go naked on a nude beach and my body bears a few marks of age and childbirth and excess weight but I don't think its too bad, lol. I don't think I'd have any problem with other people seeing me naked. I'm a nursing assistant though so I've seen more naked bodies than most so I'm completely comfortable with nakedness.
 MsMicki
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2018 11:31:45 AM
I have a nudist camp about 2 hours from me....haven't been in years....but I had no issue being naked because everyone was naked!!
The volleyball was real fun to watch!!

I am a nudist at heart....I very rarely have clothes on when at home.
Luckily live in the country...so not a rare thing to sit on the back porch naked...
and most definitely do a lot of naked swimming in the pool!
 basilisk123
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2018 12:52:33 PM
I can never get into nudism in a community setting. I suffer from social anxiety already, so being literally naked in front of people would push my paranoia into overdrive. Especially if I had kids. I would be so afraid of a potential pedo hiding in bushes and recording my kids swimming and playing.
 julystorm22
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2018 1:03:04 PM
Well I would never bring my kids to one. Not a chance. To me, its a strictly adults only place. Never been to one though, no idea if these actually exist in Saskatchewan.
 basilisk123
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2018 1:18:51 PM
Same, if I ever go to one, it will be an adult only affair.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2018 3:45:31 PM
I used to live really close to a nude beach. We used to go dressed as kids and nude guys would try to talk to us. It was hilarious. We would just be like checking out their package and thinking it was funny lol
 basilisk123
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2018 8:55:34 PM
So, I moved into a new place. I live in an attic room now. It's a room with barely any insulation, but it is serviceable for my needs and the rent is low as hell. The thing is that it is hot as hell in my room. That got me thinking that being comfortable in a hot ass environment is another advantage of being a nudist. I might actually give it a try. I feel sorry for the people I live with if they ever barge into my room. The horror! the horror!
Posted: 6/30/2018 7:34:16 AM
I wanted to goto a nude beach with my wife (now ex) while we were in Maui years ago. It was more of the thrill for me than the nudist experience. She worn revealing clothes once in awhile when we went out and got into discreetly flashing me. I think a lot of that was for my benefit. At least in the beginning. Anyway, I found there was a nude beach on the island and had to ask quite a few times to get her to go. Eventually she said yes. She started off laying on her stomach with her bikini untied. She later turned over with it off. Arousing in the beginning. It was kind of no big deal after awhile but still a fun experience. As for me, I wanted us to go so my shorts came off when we got there.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2018 11:56:43 PM
If I had to go to a nude beach nude, I'd go all out for awkwardness. I'd go there with a blow-up doll half-clothed, pretending it was my significant other, always fighting. "Take ALL your damn clothes off, Betsy! Oh, don't give me that OH face non-stop! You certainly had no problem taking your clothes off with my cousin Robby in the shed out back! Don't make me grab a pin and pop you!"
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Nude beaches- thoughts and experiences