Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Dating in your 70s      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 boatbob2q
Msg: 183
view profile
History
Dateing in your 70iesPage 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
To the person that advised you to go to Thailand and party,The girls (mostly) are beautiful, no education,couldnt carry a conversation in a bucket,only want you to bar fine them,shack up for the nite,AND maybe give you a case of VD,or HIV,(its said,that approximately 19% of these ladies have HIV) beem there,done that ( no VD,Thank You God)
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 184
view profile
History
Dateing in your 70ies
Posted: 9/21/2016 4:53:52 PM
I dont know who would have the statistics for VD or HIV. How accurate would 19% be???. I figure it would be higher, if anything.
A guy I know actually married a Thai girl he knew a couple of months, whilst holidaying there. She got pregnant on the wedding night and was wanting immigration and a better way of life. He is twice her age, she doesnt love him and they are unhappy. All he saw was the hot little body and didnt think it all through. They had another unwanted child and she is stuck. She can still barely make herself intelligible after 8 years in this country and mixes only with Thais..
 dragonbytes
Msg: 185
view profile
History
Dateing in your 70ies
Posted: 9/23/2016 11:23:29 AM

To the person that advised you to go to Thailand and party,The girls (mostly) are beautiful, no education,couldnt carry a conversation in a bucket,only want you to bar fine them,shack up for the nite,AND maybe give you a case of VD,or HIV,(its said,that approximately 19% of these ladies have HIV) beem there,done that ( no VD,Thank You God)

It helps if you speak fluent Thai rather than expect a poor peasant farm woman to be able to speak fluent English. And even if I did speak Thai, I have limited interest in the royal family, gossip about actor/actresses, ghosts, sick buffalo and the latest scooter accident. Just as I l have limited interest in USA reality shows and what is going on with the Kardashians.

I doubt very much HIV is 19%, I have read in the general pop it's 1.3%, maybe VD with bar girls is 5%?. The majority of bar girls will refuse to have sex without a condom, and it's rather foolish to have sex with a sex worker without using a condom.

Despite having spent 6 months in Thailand, I have only visited 1 bar and spent time with 1 bar girl on my first visit to Thailand. My "expertise" has been from being a forum member on a Thai bar girls website where men discuss their hobby of racking up huge number of sexual encounters, to get in the big leagues you have to have sex with at least 1000 different bar girls. So they are the experts.

Personally, I like a more low key one on one approach to sex rather than having women crawl all over me, I find it a bit annoying. Sometimes college girls just like to get the newest Iphone and will looks to score, I any my wife have overheard the negotiations at restaurants.

Unlike the USA, sexual transgressions are accepted as a normal part of life, and doing sex work isn't encouraged but certainly well accepted, a low end but well paying job for those lacking a better opportunity.

My brother in law has one wife, 3 other GFs, one GF he has a child with and built her a small house, he heart was recently broken by the GF (not the one he has a child with) he has that also works in his business. She borrowed money from him and gave it to another man she also has as a BF, he was crying his eyes out over that.

I always comment to my wife, glad I don't speak Thai, it keeps me out of trouble with relatives.

I can't empathize with my brother in law, I sort of expected some drama with his complicated social situation, I was curious what form it would take. Double standards are part of society in Thailand, it's well accepted. Hard for me to apply USA Christian standards to a Buddhist culture on the opposite side of the world.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 186
Dateing in your 70ies
Posted: 9/25/2016 9:19:43 AM
LOL Two of my divorced/widowed aunts, early 70's, found men to marry them. One aunt has since divorced, the other got married about 2 weeks ago. The one aunt has her Phd in Psychology, has her own practice and the other has a BA in Nursing.
Dating in your 70's? Sure why not?
 Like2dance
Msg: 187
view profile
History
Dateing in your 70ies
Posted: 9/25/2016 9:31:44 AM
I know a couple of guys in their seventies who still date rather successfully. One has a model quality 55 year old girlfriend.
 katz53
Msg: 188
view profile
History
Dateing in your 70ies
Posted: 11/18/2016 5:59:51 PM
The female equivalent of "geezer" is "Cougar" :)
 katz53
Msg: 189
view profile
History
Dateing in your 70ies
Posted: 11/18/2016 6:01:35 PM
I'm 70 and have recently met an 84 yo who can dance me til the end of dawn. I cannot believe, at this stage in my life, that I'm having as much fun as I did when I was much younger. You just never know...
 purplerider1200
Msg: 190
view profile
History
Dateing in your 70ies
Posted: 11/19/2016 4:17:22 PM
I didn't date in the 70's. I was too busy celebrating the fact that I was done with school.
 professora
Msg: 191
view profile
History
Dating in your 70s
Posted: 12/14/2016 4:07:36 PM
I asked my 88 year old Aunt "When will I tire of dating?

She answered with "I'm not tired yet."

BTW- Four months ago I cautiously met a former military and police officer who I met online. So far so good.

I have no advice except that it feels comfortable as we go camping, spend time at my farm, enjoy pets, and most important: family.
 dallasdoer
Msg: 192
view profile
History
Dating in your 70s
Posted: 12/26/2016 1:55:29 PM
Tell her to hire a young studly "walker" [most of them are queer so if she wants sex, she'll have to pay more]
since at that age, unless she has no shame, she would probably be better off with some other old gals.
Surrender to the facts. She can do all the Zumba she wants... Older men that think like her
want younger women, especially if they will be seen in public. That's Women's Lib for ya
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 193
view profile
History
Dateing in your 70ies
Posted: 12/26/2016 4:25:13 PM

The female equivalent of "geezer" is "Cougar" :)

Ahhh, not so fast. Cougar's aren't to "geezer" stage, tho. You're referring to Jaguar.
- Puma: The pre-Cougar. To upper classmen in high school they'd see them as Cougars. These gals tend to be late 20s - early 30s. Cougars-to-be.

- Cougars: Fitting the "Milf" age-range, but no having had kids required. But more emphasis on looks to be Able to get said youth *and* want them. Usually mid-30s into the 40s.

- Jaguars: Also called "gMilfs", but grandkids not required. 50+ range. Looks and the ability to get younger men... and like Cougars, want younger men than themselves, too.

*Panthers: What would otherwise be called Cougars, but want Older men instead. Panthers can also tied into what would be Jaguars (50+). But most fitting Jaguars aren't chasing notably older men than themselves. "I saw this Cougar on the other side of the bar, so after a while I walked toward her... but then realized she's a Panther, as she was all over this Way older guy."

*Mountain Lion: What would otherwise be called Cougars, but are NOT attractive, while desiring younger men. "I saw what I thought was a Cougar on the other side of the bar eying me, but, she turned out to just be a Mountain Lion."

I'm 70 and have recently met an 84 yo who can dance me til the end of dawn. I cannot believe, at this stage in my life, that I'm having as much fun as I did when I was much younger. You just never know...

70? Your profile says 62. :) I guess nothing really does change as we get older -- our Online age as just an expression, and some women will always be pursuing men technically old enough to be their very young dad! That actually makes you a Panther. :) It seriously only makes things look promising down the road...

I asked my 88 year old Aunt "When will I tire of dating?

She answered with "I'm not tired yet."

Damn! Sounds like Blanche from GG! :)

I have no advice except that it feels comfortable as we go camping, spend time at my farm, enjoy pets, and most important: family.

I always enjoy petting when dating. After dating for a while, if there's no petting, there's no real dating...
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Dating in your 70s