Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Guys, Have you ever done this? Should I believe my boyfriend?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 genezvouspas
Msg: 130
Guys, Have you ever done this? Should I believe my boyfriend?Page 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
OP , you were together for four entire days and nights and used only five condoms? You were watching tv instead of doing it or what?
 whytwater
Msg: 131
Guys, Have you ever done this? Should I believe my boyfriend?
Posted: 9/9/2011 10:36:23 AM
Now I'm not sure if I can trust him at all...

Maybe you should thank your lucky stars he doesn't cover his whole body in latex with sex in mind.

Seems like the consensus of responses is that he is either 1) weird, or )2 lyin'. Poor sob can't win in this crowd. Hope you're just a tad more openminded, OP. Seems there's always something, some idiosyncracy, a peculiar move or mannerism, an unusual use of "props", in each of us that might spook the faint of heart. The pof list of risks and red flags grows exponentially.
Might be way too late, OP, but I recommend you take it one day at a time.
 Prospect76
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2011 7:53:53 PM
OMG this is freaking hilarious....... No f-ing way does a guy use a condom to jack off. I am dying from this thread... You should run.....
 badassdaddy
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2011 2:30:06 AM
I've done it. If u put lube in the condom it slides up n down the shaft a litle which doea have a little better sensation than ur hand (by that I mean my hand lol). And easier to just toss it n give ur cokk a good wipe rather than cleaning lube n cum off ur fingers.
 SGRunner
Msg: 134
Posted: 9/10/2011 4:10:11 PM
For me yeah. When I can't be around my honey, I want the experience to be as close as possible to the real thing. I love her. I use a condom when I'm with her, and when I'm not, I use a condom anyway. Beat's chaffing, or using some strange oil. I think only of my honey babe, and wrapping that rascle helps make the entire experience more real!
 jaysdarts
Msg: 135
Posted: 9/21/2011 8:40:17 AM
his first answer joking or not about the other girl is probably true. mess my ass there will always still be some kind of mess with a condom unless he jerks off standing up. me i perfer layed back and relaxed. i think this guy is cheating. having a towel will control the mess the little mess there is
 xb1200l
Msg: 136
Posted: 9/22/2011 12:08:19 PM
HA ha, he used them on some other girl! dump the cheater.
 crazymultirounds
Msg: 137
Posted: 10/17/2011 9:44:19 PM
acutally putting a bit of lube or spit into a condom and materbating feels so much better then hands. cuz there is lube and friction every where touching your penis.

vagina is still better thats why sex with out condom is perfered.
but sex with a condom dosent feel as good becuase the sliding motion is on the out side of the condom not the inside. lube on inside can make condom slip off.

another good way is to use a ribbed condom. turn inside out and lube and put on. and wack away. its good. or hold the condom at base of penis and pinch the tip and strech condom about 1/2 -double its lengh and lower back down and repeat. the ribs rubb the penis and feel great.

ive personally used condoms alot for this purpose. :D

he may still be cheating but theres is this posibility. I have a high sex drive and masterbate 1-2 a day on average.

here is a few examples of condoms uses on jackinworld.com

http://www.jackinworld.com/techniques/jackinexpert-collection/objects-substances/the-condom-twist

http://www.jackinworld.com/techniques/jackinexpert-collection/objects-substances/two-pillows-condom

http://www.jackinworld.com/techniques/jackinexpert-collection/objects-substances/the-lube-filled-condom
 Aguywithasmile
Msg: 138
Posted: 10/17/2011 10:21:38 PM
Pretty obvious he's lying. In fact; there's no doubt. He's clearly just another internet serial dater. ( Do you like older guys from mich...? ) ( kidding ) ;)
 soccerocks
Msg: 139
Posted: 10/17/2011 10:48:53 PM
just steal his cell phone bill...all will be revealled...these bills details are the worst thing that coulda happened to a cheater
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 140
Posted: 10/18/2011 2:37:58 AM

Sorry, can't say I've ever hand-banged a condom.

i did once like when I was like 15 or so...

hell I figured out what flogging the dolphin was before I found out what a condom was.

lets just say, i tore that miserable tight azzed thing off and finished things off like a man.

I sure as hell wouldn't do it now...

but u never know with some folks.

as they say...

different strokes for different folks...
 --Zen--
Msg: 141
Posted: 10/18/2011 7:07:15 AM
I wouldn't put that thing on if you threaten to shoot me, never mind for self pleasure. Your boy is a lier.
 crazymultirounds
Msg: 142
Posted: 10/18/2011 11:28:29 PM
dont knock it till u try it lol
 Lookin4TheReal
Msg: 143
Posted: 10/21/2011 2:15:55 AM
Is it a real thing? Yes.
Is it a common thing? No.

Personally I have done it many times, because of the position I prefer to lay when jerking off and the fact I can shoot for quite the distance, I find it a better idea than hitting myself in the face... again
 XL8NTKISSER69
Msg: 144
Posted: 10/21/2011 10:39:42 PM
Hi there!

Most guys will always NEVER want to use a condom! But unfortunately nowadays we have to. If I am with a new sex partner (I had a vasectomy 17 yrs ago) I will use one for awhile......but suggest that she be tested as I'd like to be around to see my grandkids.

So as far as him being unfaithful............I'd say he is! If it doesnt matter to you ......then ALWAYS make hime wear a condom!!!!
 jbizzal
Msg: 145
Posted: 10/22/2011 1:27:07 PM
OK I guess I can say yes I have heard about guys doing this type of shit before. It was not only on a movie called I love you man but I have had a few soldiers tell me about this kinda stuff before. Being in the infantry for 10 years you will hear some of the most ****ed up conversations going on few day missions you talk about the craziest stuff and the one thing you can almost always bring up is sex or jacking off those seem to be something people can talk about for hours so you hear about damn near everything you could ever think of. Not saying i have tried it before but from what i heard its suppose to help out with not being so sensitive and help you last longer. Not something Ive tried but yes I can say I have heard of it before. But if your are always having to buy condoms he probably is ****ing around because i really cant see someone going threw the time to get a condom out every time they were going jack off.
 Wappppz
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2018 10:02:22 AM
Khabdbq handball hakebqkd
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Guys, Have you ever done this? Should I believe my boyfriend?