Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Guys, Have you ever done this? Should I believe my boyfriend?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Changing_Skies
Msg: 26
Guys, Have you ever done this? Should I believe my boyfriend?Page 2 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)

To me if he didnt hesitate one bit when he answered you, then hes truthful.

No he didn't hesitate. He came off with the joke pretty quick. I cleared my throat and he then he started telling me that he uses them for "solo time". There weren't any pauses and he didn't really seem nervous or anything. And then I answered that with something like "Uh yeah. I guess I can see that" and he came back with another joke. He hates confrontation so he will try to avoid it. But his quick response coupled with the face that this is the only time I've ever had a suspicion, made me think I could give him the bene of the doubt.

I'm not gonna make a huge issue out of this. I will keep my eyes open however. If I see any other red flags I'll take that as my answer.
 viper1j
Msg: 27
Guys, Have you ever done this? Should I believe my boyfriend?
Posted: 7/10/2011 5:26:40 PM

I'm not gonna make a huge issue out of this. I will keep my eyes open however. If I see any other red flags I'll take that as my answer.

Someone has a VERY loose definition of what constitutes a "red flag"..
 destructodave
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2011 5:31:53 PM
Well, this relationship is doomed.

He is probably embarrassed by the fact you know about his private time.

I dont think hes cheating. But since you are already on defcon 5 alert, just look for another guy.

I wouldnt put up with it myself.
 chzaha
Msg: 29
Posted: 7/10/2011 5:34:18 PM
Ah so young so naive . Sorry to be so cynical but after 47 ys.
1. It would be extremely weird for someone to use 3 condoms on yourself and if you guys are having sex 5 times on a weekend why does he need to do it himself
2. You are doubting yourself go with your gut feeling, you know him the best
3. You have already caught him in lies
4. Liars always get caught in their own lies because they tell so many they can't remember
5. As far as "I used it on my other girlfriend" One of the most common ways to deflect guilt, admit to the accusation and turn it into a joke
Sorry this one is just too obvious, dump him before you get hurt or worse
 MsMicki
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2011 5:38:01 PM
I know a couple guys that used condoms to masterbate.........so I say go with your gut.

If he hasn't given you any other reason to doubt him.....then just continue on (and keep using condoms) until you have a reason to doubt him.
 Revilors
Msg: 31
Posted: 7/10/2011 5:48:21 PM
Just trying to figure out if I should tell you to dump him because of the cheating...or of that lame story. How 'bout...my buddy xxxxx grabbed a few last night?

It would be more plausible IF he wasn't getting pretty regular sex. And since he has a drive towards bareback...using a condom while not necessary doesn't make sense. Not to me. A condom makes you less sensitive and usually takes longer for orgasm. I don't see the logic.

It's possible...though not probable...he is being truthful. But...did you catch him in his lies because he wasn't good at it...or just had trouble keeping his story straight. He probably lied quite fluidly...but neglected to cover himself. Like condom re-supply.

You can give him the "bene" if you want. But don't expect him to make this mistake twice. He'll have separate box's with little initials on them.
 Archangel_07
Msg: 32
Posted: 7/10/2011 5:48:56 PM
OP keep your eyes wide open and look out 4 yourself cuz if you catch an std. He's definitely cheating.
 garvey14
Msg: 33
Posted: 7/10/2011 5:51:43 PM
Now after reading your profile two thoughts come to mind. 1. you are far too intelligent and articulate to believe that story. 2. Did you attend a all girls university? Seriously you are a very attractive women and I am sure you will have no problem eventually finding someone that can manage the truth.
 forumfishie
Msg: 34
Posted: 7/10/2011 5:51:54 PM
In the movie "I love you man" he has a jerk off station set up on his man cave
tissues (happy tissues)
Lotion
and condoms

He explains is to keep it clean
and they make him last longer
so when he is with a woman
he does not finish so fast

So maybe your BF saw the movie and thought it was a great excuse
But I'm afraid maybe two men in the whole wide world really DO that

"Now I'm not sure if I can trust him at all..."

Follow your instincts
I do think he used them on his other GF
 Laha Math
Msg: 35
Posted: 7/10/2011 6:03:16 PM
Yes, and yes. They were free so I guess they had no economic value and some practical value as in you don't have to get out of bed to go wash before falling asleep. So colour me hedonist. Geesh, this thread has more than the usual proportion of narrow minded responses.
 Sînz
Msg: 36
Posted: 7/10/2011 6:04:37 PM
I'm going to go with the majority of responses and say he is lying and is with someone else if not multiple people. Usually the easiest explanation is the correct one. Hopefully it isn't the case but can't say you weren't warned.
 destructodave
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2011 6:17:42 PM
sinz32 the easiest explanation is he told the truth and uses them to masturbate sometimes.

Its funny I even seen this in an old movie way back in the day where a girl found used condom in the toilet and dumped her boyfriend, and in the movie it comes out it feels more like sex and he masturbates with them and just didnt flush it.

For the record, masturbating isnt something easy to get into details with other people. I never even did it on front a woman till my last girlfriend. As in actually meant to do it in front of her. It can be a touchy subject and to get busted on his kinkyness is a bit of a moment.
Now it is a movie. But this was like mid 90's or something. So its not some new occurence.

Anyways I've posted alot in here and even said ive done it. And yes, it does feel pretty decent just feels like a huge waste of money wasting condoms to do it.

And you sound like you are just hunting a reason to think he is lying and cheating, so just break up with him anyways since you will never trust him, and no sense in putting someone else thru that jealous garbage.
 Sînz
Msg: 38
Posted: 7/10/2011 6:34:20 PM
You could be correct destructodave but to me it seems that our different personal experiences lead us to see what we want to see. I expect the worst in people and hope for the best and you don't see it that way and it is fine. My opinion still stands though.
 Changing_Skies
Msg: 39
Posted: 7/10/2011 6:59:25 PM
Destructodave, I actually agree with you. I think he might be telling the truth. Which is why I haven't made a big deal out of it up until this point and don't plan on it. I'm not making a jealous issue out of it. I only brought it up to him that once. The original conversation and then I dropped it. I'm not going to badger him because I know that's not productive. And I really don't care how much he masturbates. We live about an hour apart from each other so we don't get to see each other every day. I'm very satisfied with our sex life when we do see each other and I much prefer he masturbate than spend his sexual energy in other ways when I can't be there. For all I care, h can whack off all day long when I'm not around as long as when I am around he's sticking it me ;)

I'm really not looking for a reason to dump him. I'm more looking for confirmation that I can trust that answer. And based on your responses, I think I may have found that confirmation.

THanks for your input!
 Skotch
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2011 7:23:11 PM

This is why the condoms stay in my nightstand, honestly.
Can I come over?

I've never heard of masturbating with a condom on, but then again its not typical conversation that comes up either.
 TerrieLynnC
Msg: 41
Posted: 7/10/2011 7:27:28 PM
OP if you believe that story I got some ocean front property in Arizona I will sell you.............
 patrick28t
Msg: 42
Posted: 7/10/2011 7:31:34 PM
Devil's advocate here...

I did it once (maybe twice) when I was in my car and I didn't want to make a mess on the seats/carpet... It was dark.
 daynadaze
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2011 7:38:17 PM
It's possible, like maybe he's a clean freak? But really, you know he's having sex with others, he's using the condoms, don't kid yourself. If you want to keep seeing him fine, but 2 months and playing like it's a relationship, come on, you don't even know him yet. He tells you what he thinks you want to hear and you are playing right along, no one really thinks that after knowing someone for 2 months that they are in a serious relationship yet. Now you know he lies, protect yourself, both body and heart, and stop this game. He's a near stranger that you are having sex with and apparently like, he's not more than that...yet.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 44
Posted: 7/10/2011 7:42:29 PM

Can I come over?

OK, but you have to contribute to your own stash. I don't mix boxes. I said I keep 'em, I didn't say I bought 'em.

OP if you believe that story I got some ocean front property in Arizona I will sell you.............

There's no oceanfront property in AZ? Someone has lied to me..
 JP1111
Msg: 45
Posted: 7/10/2011 7:53:07 PM
Jerking off into a condom is just like wearing gloves, there's NO point whatsoever.
 AlreadyTakenBootboy
Msg: 46
Posted: 7/10/2011 9:19:13 PM
the story sounds dodgy about him wacking off in a condom?
 destructodave
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2011 10:23:45 PM
Changingskies, for your own piece of mind I would mention it, but not in a cheat hunt type deal, because I understand your worries. I just think he answered so quick he didnt have time to lie.

I would ask him details of how it feels why he uses them instead of his hand like other guys, whatever and get the gist of it so maybe he can actually explain himself better too. I dunno flesh it out, maybe like the movie I watched lol.

It will make you feel better, and will probably make him feel better since by now it has occured to him how it really sounded if he was telling the truth.

If he was lying, you'll get your answer.

I just think hes telling the truth.
 ekw1234
Msg: 48
Posted: 7/10/2011 10:56:23 PM
Oh my goodness! Sweetie, he is sleeping with someone(s) elses, duh!!!!
 valenciacityx
Msg: 49
Posted: 7/11/2011 2:45:52 AM
this one made it around the lunchroom
its unanimous every one around the office KNOWS he is nailing someone else

note of caution, do not relate this story while someone is drinking Mt Dew or other liquid with high projectile trajectory
 karma1160
Msg: 50
Posted: 7/11/2011 5:48:56 AM
OMG this sounds like total deja vu for me. Honey go with gut, yes this is bs.
The fact that he thinks you will suck it up is worse.
No respect, move on.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Guys, Have you ever done this? Should I believe my boyfriend?