Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Guys, Have you ever done this? Should I believe my boyfriend?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 platypus_man
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Guys, Have you ever done this? Should I believe my boyfriend?Page 4 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Don't feed the troll. Some people just like to post stuff to get a rise from the rest of us. This has been posted before by the same person.
 Easygoin68a
Msg: 77
Guys, Have you ever done this? Should I believe my boyfriend?
Posted: 7/22/2011 3:14:36 PM
smell that? smells like bullsh** to me.... sounds like your pal, is getting some on the side - sorry:(
 AGuyWithPants
Msg: 78
Posted: 7/22/2011 3:36:01 PM
Awhile ago I was dating this girl who requested that I use a specific type of condom (didn't like the lube or something of the ones I had). They were quite different than the ones I like, so the days after we first tried them out together I did a couple practice runs by myself. You know to see how they fit and feel.

I decided I didn't like them, so me and my lady friend tried a different kind. This might sound really strange to women, but condoms come in different sizes, widths, shapes, etc. So it makes a big difference in what you feel when you hit a home run.

I'm not telling you he isn't lieing, just giving you a real world example of what might have happened. Go with your gut.
 lottsofscience
Msg: 79
Posted: 7/22/2011 3:51:17 PM
Dont be a fool baby. HE IS CHEATING ON YOU.....................
 lottsofscience
Msg: 80
Posted: 7/22/2011 3:54:12 PM
Dont be a fool baby. HE IS CHEATING ON YOU.....................
 MTL_Giant
Msg: 81
Posted: 8/5/2011 11:25:18 PM
Ditch him, it's not worth the risk to your health if he's messing around on you and he catches something. Chances are he won't tell you if he does.
 mrcs84
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2011 8:39:45 AM
I've tried it, as have a few of my friends. I've yet to find someone who thinks the clean-up process is any easier. I think the amount of effort is about the same. The only difference being that a box of tissue is about $1.50 while condoms are about 50cents a pop once you do the math. In the grand scheme of things though, it's not -so- expensive that he'd be breaking the bank if he chose to masturbate with condoms regularly.

I don't think this guy would go through all the effort to get tested with you just so he can start cheating on you.
 jwscott
Msg: 83
Posted: 8/6/2011 1:05:47 PM
I can't speak for anyone else, but no I don't use a condom for masterbation. Sorry to be blunt, but it sounds to me that he is feeding you a line and expecting you to be stupid enough to believe it. You should dump him and move on. I never lie or screw around on the person that I'm in a relationship with and I'd guess that there are other guys like me out there. Move on and find a good guy hun. Don't settle for a ***hole like this who will just end up hurting you.
 Herboski13
Msg: 84
Posted: 8/6/2011 4:11:57 PM
I did it in Iraq so I wouldn't have to get out of the rack and go to the lovely porta shitter outside. If he was really lying he wouldn't have said my other girlfriend.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 85
Posted: 8/6/2011 4:21:51 PM
His mention of not using them may be because it kills the mood for him and has a harder time staying hard with them (he wouldn't want to point that out to you; and yeah, cleanup is easier so he'd mention that -- hence, a "lie" but not the kind you think it is)... but a positive association could be utilizing one in one of his self-help sessions. Plus, it has a bit of lotion on it anyway. Odd, yes. Been done before by a guy? Yes. Pretty uncommon, sure, but not super improbable or anything, and it doesn't have to be a "thing". And if he had another girlfriend, I don't think he'd say that so readily as a joke...

In essence, that's not enough to go on. I wouldn't sweat things based on that alone. If "nothing major" as you say has happened -- just a few details in stories have changed, well, some people's stories do alter every time they're told on a small scale. If you're LOOKING for trust issues, you'll definitely see suspect stuff all across the board, overly magnified and worse than it really is.

We go at it like bunnies, but there have been a few times that he couldn't finish the deal.

That could be a reason to get better situated with a condom.
 PetulantPrincess
Msg: 86
Posted: 8/6/2011 4:39:48 PM
[ I've been seeing a guy pretty seriously (and exclusively according to him) for about 2 months now. We are having sex and we use a condom every single time. He's never really complained about using a condom but hs mentioned once or twice that once we get to know each other a bit better we should get tested and stop using them because the sex is better that way.

We often spend entire weekends together. 2 weeks ago we had a four day weekend and bought a 12 pack of condoms on the way to where we were going. We used 5 condoms that weekend. Last week we didnt see each other at all because we were both busy with pre-planned fourth of July weekend stuff. Like I said we were both really busy so we didn't really have as much time as normal to check in and stuff like we normally do. I have no idea what he was up to that week honestly... This friday he came to spend the weekend at my place. I was grocery shopping before he got here and he called and asked me that since I am at the store would I pick up a box because he only had 4 left and didnt know if that would be enough. I got all quiet and said "Ok, but uh, what happened to the rest, we should have more than 4". He made a joke about "his other girlfriend" and then told me that he uses condoms to jerk off sometimes because it makes the clean up easier.

I have never heard of this before! Most guys I know complain all the time about having to use condoms and just use tissues or something when whacking off. And he's even said it's better with out. I immediately wanted to call bullshit on him but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I mean if he were cheating on me and knew that I was with him when he bought the last box and how many we used together, he probably wouldn't have said anything to me and just got the condoms himself right? I would be none the wiser and he wouldnt have to explain himself. If it were one condom missing I think I would have dismissed it as he lost one or something, no big deal. But 3 is a little hard to pass over. I do generally trust him, but I have caught him in a few lies before. Nothing major but just a few details from his stories changed... Now I'm not sure if I can trust him at all...

Please guys, tell me. Is jerking off into a condom really a thing? ]

LMAO! When he comes over, as soon as he knocks, open the door and punch him right in the f@cking mouth. This my dear is why "roundhouses" and "donkey punches" were invented. You'll spend the weekend in jail. But trust me I can tell you from experience, IT"S WORTH IT. And while he's busy at the dentist getting his mouth reconstructed, or fitted for a partial, he'll think before insulting another bytches intelligence. You're an attractive gurl and you're better and smarter than that. There are guys out here who won't do that to you. But in the meantime, make him sorry that he tried to get that sh@t off on you. Good luck and happy fishing to you
 GerberData
Msg: 87
Posted: 8/7/2011 11:22:36 AM
Lets see...
This guy is most likely cheating. Beyond that, in your two month relationship, he has been drunk enough to not be able to finish the job like four times. Yeah, what a catch!
 Naadirah
Msg: 88
Posted: 8/7/2011 12:02:59 PM
Most guys HATE using condoms. The fact that he has already brought up the subject of exploring avenues of not using them proves he is in that category. I would not believe this story.

I do not understand casual dating/casual sex. If I'm in a sexual relationship, it is exclusive. If he wants to see others, than he is welcome to, but not while he is having sex with me. It is about respect. If you are in an open relationship and have communicated this up front, then there is no need to lie.

To me the your just dating is an awful excuse for one person to treat another person poorly.

You have to decide how you want to be treated.

IMO...he's an idiot.
 caribbhunk
Msg: 89
Posted: 8/7/2011 12:20:33 PM
I jerked off with a condom before.....was about this thing of getting sexy with a condom! so it is not totally a no no situation. People are all different and maybe your guy is just the odd one. Does not mean he is lying....I have been questioned about condoms count before.....when all i did was save a friend ass. Now that was no one else business. Get this whatever answer your guy gave you may have still left some doubts in your mind. Just take it like this, even if he cheated, then he had the good sense and was in a state of mind where safe sex was important.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 90
Posted: 8/7/2011 12:24:34 PM
OP- probably ever guy has tried rubbing off at least once with a condom...

but that is not what he's doing...

maybe he loaned one to his buddy.
 quarked
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2011 3:46:21 PM
I've heard of guys using condoms when they have their "alone time." It's not common, but believable. My advice is that if there are other reasons to distrust him, then maybe he's cheating on you, but if he hasn't given you any other reasons, then let this one go. Unless you can't, it which case, the kindest thing to do would be to let him go.
 countrybumkin23
Msg: 92
Posted: 8/7/2011 3:57:08 PM
guys do wackoff useing condoms soTtmetimes. its not unheard of. if u can trust him then something is seriously wrong.
 nowordscandescribeme
Msg: 93
Posted: 8/7/2011 5:10:40 PM
Some people are so quick to judge,

I have done this numerous times in the past, Like another poster said it's a waste of money so I dont make a habit out of it, and condoms are getting damn expensive!

I myself believe that if he was comfortable telling you he had 4 left knowing that you knew he had 7 prior, than he's nottrying to hie anything.

I mean you would have to be pretty stupid to not think about that one.

I would still give him the benefit of the doubt, this kinda stuff does suck because it puts your trust meter to the test, but we all have made the mistake of jumping the gun, than finding out we were wrong after and felt like an idiot.

Be skepitcal, keep your eyes and ears open, but until you actually gain hard evidence regarding someone, lying or cheating, I'd leave the issue alone.
 Philhelm
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2011 9:00:50 PM
I'll admit that I've jerked off while wearing a condom once, just to change it up a bit. It wouldn't be a common occurence, but it's certainly possible.
 Tim0066
Msg: 95
Posted: 8/7/2011 9:31:27 PM
I could understand if he was missing just one... he didn't have a towel handy... but 3?

Seeing how you seem to use 3 or more when you're with him sounds like he was with another girl and used 3 with her...

Could be honest, but seems more likely he's lying... and you've only been dating for a couple months... he most likely had been talking with other girls prior to starting to date you and something happened with one of them. Whats more important is if he's dating more then one girl at the same time or was it just a one time thing, maybe even with his ex?

Its your choice to care, just confront him calmly and tell him how you feel... if he comes clean (no pun intended) with using the condoms with another girl then be prepared for the answer.

I've always said if there's an answer you don't want to hear then don't ask the question as it might be the answer you get...

and for the record... sex with condoms sucks...
 asweetman
Msg: 96
Posted: 8/8/2011 3:25:51 PM
SWeetie , sorry to say aweek no sex for a man who can go marathon sex not happining ,,'

Im sure hes good and a good lier been there done that i hope its over or yr picking up the slack with another man ,,
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 97
Posted: 8/9/2011 5:24:01 PM
The only reason I can see for him using a condom for self love is to try and get more used to it. Why? Because he doesnt want to risk a) being a dad with yuo as mom yet OR b) doesnt want to join the league of slimeball dads who run with no committment to a baby they never wanted with a girl they really only wanted to bang. ;)

Either that; or he's lying.

Heck; it COULD be that his buddys used em on him.

Who knows.

Heard the one about Swamp Donkeys?
 Pasionlatina529
Msg: 98
Posted: 8/9/2011 5:37:11 PM
I would NOT just let it go. I would check some things about him and his stories..doesn't sound right.
 ComplekCity
Msg: 99
Posted: 8/9/2011 5:41:29 PM
I predict that he will end up dumping you and you will start another thread asking how to get him back.

Meanwhile, people will continue to respond to this thread not realizing you've started another season of " As the Condom Turns "

Or " All My Condoms " ?

" The Young and the Condomless " ?

" The Condoms of our Lives " ?
 SSFascinate
Msg: 100
Posted: 8/10/2011 12:25:25 AM
My recent ex used condoms to jerk off once in a while. He was borderline OCD about cleanliness all the time though. It's possible.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Guys, Have you ever done this? Should I believe my boyfriend?