Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Guys, Have you ever done this? Should I believe my boyfriend?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 whytwater
Msg: 101
Guys, Have you ever done this? Should I believe my boyfriend?Page 5 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
^^^^^^ These discussions about dating, or sex, are brimming with "gut" reactions, an deach of them are intractably convinced theirs is the right way to think, and "fight or flight" is usually the choice the shove at ya. I don't like either of those.
OP, I occasionally use toys, on myself, and for THAT purpose, condoms are great. Might well be that this guy of yours, if he's still in your life, has some edgy tools on his belt.
Maybe you should explore all the possibilities before rushing to the myriad of judgments my colleagues seem to be offering up. just sayin'
 happybunny8
Msg: 102
Guys, Have you ever done this? Should I believe my boyfriend?
Posted: 8/13/2011 3:32:24 PM
I've never met a man who has done this, however I've known men who have tried using other things, one guy used a sock filled with lubricant to see what it was like, but I can't imagine the condom being of any benefit at all in "getting there".

However, instead of assuming why don't you ask him what he likes about jerking off into the condom? I mean, I know I would be curious.

I'm always interested in how a man masturbates, I want to learn what my guy likes.

I'd also point out that some men make quite the mess. I've found the more a man masturbates, the less "ropy" his semen is, so using at the point of climax (especially for men who masturbate alot) would help "stay neat" lol.
 statesborocookie
Msg: 103
Posted: 8/14/2011 9:32:24 AM
If I were a man and had to worry about such messiness, I think I would take care of my business in the shower. Washes right down the drain. Makes clean up super easy! But of course, the counter argument is that there wasn't a shower accessible. I wouldn't ignore my gut instincts, though.
 passionateman56
Msg: 104
Posted: 8/14/2011 2:03:33 PM
I have done this in the past because I like the sensation while I masturbate and it makes clean=up easier
 MTL_Giant
Msg: 105
Posted: 8/14/2011 2:25:52 PM

His joke about his other girlfriend is one of the most tasteless mindf#$%s a man can do on a woman. In my opinion, if you have to question whether or not he's faithful to you then I would ask myself the following question. Do you want to risk being a single mother to a guy who would actually JOKE about something like cheating? Anyone who did that to me would be instantly on the curb and I would find someone more mature and respectful.

The most tasteless MF would be telling someone that you now have AIDS after sleeping with them (followed up with an "I'm joking!"), which has actually happened to a friend of mine. She still stayed with the guy for a few months after that, but it messed her up REAL badly.
 onlytakesonedan
Msg: 106
Posted: 8/18/2011 1:48:13 PM
well I don't know about using a condom when I'm smacking my unit around, but I know that to keep the clean up of the explosion easier, I like to wrap myself in a lawn and garden bag.

was this chick for real??

keeping the clean up easier!!??
 Carlos74
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2011 2:04:13 PM
Ok I have heard of this and done it. It's called a 'posh wank'.
If your unsure, why don't you just ask him, watch his facial expressions as you say it, you will tell.

Your other poters need to get out more. Hahaha.
Good luck.x.
 bad_boy_54
Msg: 108
Posted: 8/19/2011 4:44:34 PM
i will post a big bull shit on that.
 complete_moron
Msg: 109
Posted: 8/19/2011 4:53:42 PM
He should have come up with a better excuse - like all his water jars broke and he is using them to carry water to his house from the fountain.
 BMTHStu
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2011 6:51:14 AM
Well I had a small stash and my last ex wouldn't use rubber, so when they went out of date I used a couple for some solo time... Not something I'd do the rest of the time.

It does sound more likely that you put him under pressure and he just said the first slightly possible thing that came to mind. But you never know.
 stevebedel
Msg: 111
Posted: 8/20/2011 7:10:39 AM
he's ****ing around. but if he is telling the truth, get rid of him away, because the next time you might find him ****ing the couch.
 TreyKapfer
Msg: 112
Posted: 8/20/2011 9:08:16 PM

I have never heard of this before! Most guys I know complain all the time about having to use condoms and just use tissues or something when whacking off. And he's even said it's better with out. I immediately wanted to call bullshit on him but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I mean if he were cheating on me and knew that I was with him when he bought the last box and how many we used together, he probably wouldn't have said anything to me and just got the condoms himself right? I would be none the wiser and he wouldnt have to explain himself. If it were one condom missing I think I would have dismissed it as he lost one or something, no big deal. But 3 is a little hard to pass over. I do generally trust him, but I have caught him in a few lies before. Nothing major but just a few details from his stories changed... Now I'm not sure if I can trust him at all...

it works better if you just ignore it and stop being suspicious.
 IamReadyt2go
Msg: 113
Posted: 8/23/2011 6:26:11 AM
yes i do use condoms to masterbate into. #1 pre lubed, #2 provides less friction so I can delay a little. #3 No mess on me or my sheets etc. #4 If I am using a toy, it doesnt need cleaned up.

you need to trust him ifyou cant talk to him about this then there is no trust. If there is no trust now how will you do when bigger issues come up?
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 114
Posted: 8/23/2011 6:41:22 AM
think of it this way OP...

they guy wants to NOT use condoms when he sexes you...cuz it feels better right?

imagine how much better jerking off sans condom is rather than using one...!!!
 normaldude
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2011 3:26:27 PM
there is such a thing as womens intuition. Trust it. Dont let all us pundits in the POF gallery cloud your female radar. You know whats true and whats not. Go with your gut and as for my 2 cents I think most guys are too cheap to wank off into a rubber when you can just fire it anywhere you want in private.
 findingbetterdays
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2011 8:34:48 AM
He should get points for being safe while cheating.
 Residingevil
Msg: 117
Posted: 8/24/2011 12:23:52 PM
I use em to jerk off. I always have seen the condom and felt a rush putting it on because I guess my body feels like its about to get laid.

That said, Ok so he jerks off with em, whatever. But he could still buy extra ones and use them with strangers (or worse yet just not use any with strangers) so if you don't trust him now, you should investigate or confront.
 WorkingOut714
Msg: 118
Posted: 8/24/2011 1:12:18 PM
I've done it a few times but thats only when I first started doing so, so its not out of the question but at his age, its probably bull.
 jwinters101
Msg: 119
Posted: 8/24/2011 2:02:57 PM
"the boy likes his sex"

"a few times that he couldn't finish the deal. Maybe 4 times? And 3 out of those 4 times he was drunk "

" I do generally trust him, but I have caught him in a few lies before."

Boy, drunk, lies.

Your with an alcoholic, and you are in denial and wanting to parent, making you a co-dependent. Consider seeing a good therapist for a few visits. If you love him, you'll let him go. If you love yourself, you won't let him take you down with him.

Good Luck.
 Sean4MD
Msg: 120
Posted: 8/24/2011 8:10:04 PM
....................................................... no....................
 Simon4567
Msg: 121
Posted: 8/25/2011 11:22:46 PM
I remember this story problem from math class. Your boyfriend bought a 12 pack of condoms. You and your boyfriend use 4, then next week there is only 2 left. How many did your boyfriend use without you being there?

In philosophy class, we asked the question "why did he use the condoms and did it make him happy?"
 rockytt
Msg: 122
Posted: 8/27/2011 7:49:47 PM
You're dating a horn-dog. It sounds like you enjoy the sex and so does he. The problem is that you're having sex with just him and he's having sex with anyone he can get. So, if you just want this guy just to have sex with while you're looking for someone to have a serious relationship with then you're good to go. But, if you're looking for someone who respects your feelings and has deeper feelings, other than just convenient sex, then you're wasting your time on this guy.
 whytwater
Msg: 123
Posted: 8/30/2011 12:34:55 PM

it sounds like he is trying to hide something from you. so i advise to proceed with caution.

Lol. That advice might fit nicely into one of those anal threads.
Condoms, and latex, have their uses, OP. I've seen commuters wearing surgical gloves maneuvering throught the Philly train stations, so as to be safe from the ickies on the stair railings, several use them on toys to ease the cleaning chores, and still others make, like, special clothes from that stuff (like wetsuits, not a real good look for me, lol).
One day, I discovered that my 12-year old step-daughter had purloined my condom stash, which was better hidden than anything else I ever had, so I immediately took them to another place. An hour later, it hit me that I was just being stoopid. I put them back where they were- if, as I suspected, she was doing that 6th grade boy she was hanging with, they each needed protection more than I did at that point.

Maybe you should be happy that your guy is a rabid, but mostly safe, condomconsumer.
 fuzzywuzzy11
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2011 2:50:20 PM
Tho it is super likely he is just shitting in his pants trying to pull a fast one on ya...

I have put lube in a condom and jacked off...like when I am at a friend's place and there is no kleenex around--or even better---if i feel crazy and want to jerk off somewhere in secret---anywhere---car, movie, restaurant, change room---somewhere illicit where the thrill is in getting away with it...then it is a cool way to go and you can stroke with out the lube drying out if you put it inside the condom---
 64LITE
Msg: 125
Posted: 9/1/2011 5:06:11 PM
DUMP HE IS FULL OF SH&*&78T.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Guys, Have you ever done this? Should I believe my boyfriend?