Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Guys, Have you ever done this? Should I believe my boyfriend?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 R2K_4ever
Msg: 126
Guys, Have you ever done this? Should I believe my boyfriend?Page 6 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
lol. I won't lie. I did it twice when I was 15. Back then condoms were cheap, but now a 12 pack of condoms is like 14 dollars. I'm not going to waste it on that. Your boyfriend either has problems or used it on someone else.
 onlytakesonedan
Msg: 127
Guys, Have you ever done this? Should I believe my boyfriend?
Posted: 8/18/2011 1:48:13 PM
well I don't know about using a condom when I'm smacking my unit around, but I know that to keep the clean up of the explosion easier, I like to wrap myself in a lawn and garden bag.

was this chick for real??

keeping the clean up easier!!??
 Carlos74
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2011 2:04:13 PM
Ok I have heard of this and done it. It's called a 'posh wank'.
If your unsure, why don't you just ask him, watch his facial expressions as you say it, you will tell.

Your other poters need to get out more. Hahaha.
Good luck.x.
 lakersyr08
Msg: 129
Posted: 8/18/2011 10:54:04 PM
I know that i never jackoff in a condom, but that is just me, and other guys i don't know what they do but, i really have never heard of a guy jerkingoff in a condom becasue of clean up issues, i would rather jerkoff in a towel, or something
 jon_of_arkansas
Msg: 130
Posted: 8/19/2011 9:55:27 AM
it`s not unheard of but it`s never the first option was he a guest at someones home that weekend could explain why he used a condom also how deep does his commitment feels are you out as a couple if not it could be anything but he seems to enjoy spending time with you or you could just be his weekend booty call a lot of guys practice masturbating with condoms when they don`t regularly use them as some guys can have erectile dysfunction with a condoms on also as a guy i can tell you we lose condoms like we lose socks
 bad_boy_54
Msg: 131
Posted: 8/19/2011 4:44:34 PM
i will post a big bull shit on that.
 complete_moron
Msg: 132
Posted: 8/19/2011 4:53:42 PM
He should have come up with a better excuse - like all his water jars broke and he is using them to carry water to his house from the fountain.
 ayo4424
Msg: 133
Posted: 8/19/2011 7:41:01 PM
You know what's funny, I've actually heard a guy use this excuse before. I beat it quite often, and I've never used a condom. Seems to be a waste in my opinion.
 eyemitebite
Msg: 134
Posted: 8/20/2011 12:02:33 AM
some guys are into latex, but seriously honey......I think my bullshift meter would be off the scale.....leave a camera lying around and you'll know for sure.
 BMTHStu
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2011 6:51:14 AM
Well I had a small stash and my last ex wouldn't use rubber, so when they went out of date I used a couple for some solo time... Not something I'd do the rest of the time.

It does sound more likely that you put him under pressure and he just said the first slightly possible thing that came to mind. But you never know.
 stevebedel
Msg: 136
Posted: 8/20/2011 7:10:39 AM
he's ****ing around. but if he is telling the truth, get rid of him away, because the next time you might find him ****ing the couch.
 TreyKapfer
Msg: 137
Posted: 8/20/2011 9:08:16 PM

I have never heard of this before! Most guys I know complain all the time about having to use condoms and just use tissues or something when whacking off. And he's even said it's better with out. I immediately wanted to call bullshit on him but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I mean if he were cheating on me and knew that I was with him when he bought the last box and how many we used together, he probably wouldn't have said anything to me and just got the condoms himself right? I would be none the wiser and he wouldnt have to explain himself. If it were one condom missing I think I would have dismissed it as he lost one or something, no big deal. But 3 is a little hard to pass over. I do generally trust him, but I have caught him in a few lies before. Nothing major but just a few details from his stories changed... Now I'm not sure if I can trust him at all...

it works better if you just ignore it and stop being suspicious.
 IamReadyt2go
Msg: 138
Posted: 8/23/2011 6:26:11 AM
yes i do use condoms to masterbate into. #1 pre lubed, #2 provides less friction so I can delay a little. #3 No mess on me or my sheets etc. #4 If I am using a toy, it doesnt need cleaned up.

you need to trust him ifyou cant talk to him about this then there is no trust. If there is no trust now how will you do when bigger issues come up?
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 139
Posted: 8/23/2011 6:41:22 AM
think of it this way OP...

they guy wants to NOT use condoms when he sexes you...cuz it feels better right?

imagine how much better jerking off sans condom is rather than using one...!!!
 bentrods1
Msg: 140
Posted: 8/23/2011 8:19:19 AM
It has been used as a technique to control premature ejaculation. There is a definite science behind using a condom to masterbate. Yes it is used for control, not just for the sake of getting off...Only you know if he is experiencing issues with how long it takes him to ejaculate. He may have mentioned something. Truth be known if I were the one using the condom for these purposes and my new girlfriend was blabbing it all over the internet; imediate deal breaker for me. The best way to deal with this is check on him for awhile in the first few months of dating...find out if he is a cheater. The world (not just this site) is full of them.
 normaldude
Msg: 141
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2011 3:26:27 PM
there is such a thing as womens intuition. Trust it. Dont let all us pundits in the POF gallery cloud your female radar. You know whats true and whats not. Go with your gut and as for my 2 cents I think most guys are too cheap to wank off into a rubber when you can just fire it anywhere you want in private.
 findingbetterdays
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2011 8:34:48 AM
He should get points for being safe while cheating.
 Residingevil
Msg: 143
Posted: 8/24/2011 12:23:52 PM
I use em to jerk off. I always have seen the condom and felt a rush putting it on because I guess my body feels like its about to get laid.

That said, Ok so he jerks off with em, whatever. But he could still buy extra ones and use them with strangers (or worse yet just not use any with strangers) so if you don't trust him now, you should investigate or confront.
 WorkingOut714
Msg: 144
Posted: 8/24/2011 1:12:18 PM
I've done it a few times but thats only when I first started doing so, so its not out of the question but at his age, its probably bull.
 jwinters101
Msg: 145
Posted: 8/24/2011 2:02:57 PM
"the boy likes his sex"

"a few times that he couldn't finish the deal. Maybe 4 times? And 3 out of those 4 times he was drunk "

" I do generally trust him, but I have caught him in a few lies before."

Boy, drunk, lies.

Your with an alcoholic, and you are in denial and wanting to parent, making you a co-dependent. Consider seeing a good therapist for a few visits. If you love him, you'll let him go. If you love yourself, you won't let him take you down with him.

Good Luck.
 oompa-loompa
Msg: 146
Posted: 8/24/2011 2:11:43 PM
Not only is he lying, but he is so confident that he can get over you that he fed you the most lame excuse ever.

You already said he lies 'sometimes' Take that and run with it. You're smarter than this I'm sure.
 Sean4MD
Msg: 147
Posted: 8/24/2011 8:10:04 PM
....................................................... no....................
 Simon4567
Msg: 148
Posted: 8/25/2011 11:22:46 PM
I remember this story problem from math class. Your boyfriend bought a 12 pack of condoms. You and your boyfriend use 4, then next week there is only 2 left. How many did your boyfriend use without you being there?

In philosophy class, we asked the question "why did he use the condoms and did it make him happy?"
 Bucketlist099
Msg: 149
Posted: 8/27/2011 6:02:00 PM
Sorry sweety but he is giving it to you. There is no earthly reason for a guy to waste a good condom for getting off. He is using it with another girl.
 rockytt
Msg: 150
Posted: 8/27/2011 7:49:47 PM
You're dating a horn-dog. It sounds like you enjoy the sex and so does he. The problem is that you're having sex with just him and he's having sex with anyone he can get. So, if you just want this guy just to have sex with while you're looking for someone to have a serious relationship with then you're good to go. But, if you're looking for someone who respects your feelings and has deeper feelings, other than just convenient sex, then you're wasting your time on this guy.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Guys, Have you ever done this? Should I believe my boyfriend?