Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is this an unusual attraction?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OutMind
Msg: 8
Is this an unusual attraction?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I have to say that several women I have known, hated the damn things with a passion, so I've never developed any liking for them. However, stockings or a trip together to Victoria's Secrets has always been one of my favorites.
 Shorten99
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Is this an unusual attraction?
Posted: 7/12/2011 2:29:35 PM
Never seen "Cubans" at the Bay or Sears!
 Dbletake
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2011 9:24:59 AM
They are wonderful, too bad more women don't wear them! Some SEXY!!!
 Belle Requin
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/14/2011 6:32:55 PM
liking 'pantyhose' would be a bit of a weird fetish. Stockings/thigh highs/stay ups? Quite common.

That being said, they aren't easy to find for any woman with a little more flesh in her thighs. And few women feel sexy with bulges showing. And wearing them out? Then you run the risk of them sliding down if they aren't the perfect fit.

And as someone else mentioned, they aren't cheap. I've often paid $15 for a pair, and it is SO easy to get a run in them- I don't think I've ever had a pair last more than two weeks. Most of them don't last more than three days.

Let a woman know you find them sexy, and she'll probably wear them for you once in a while. But a girl who wears them all the time? She's either crazy or rich.
 Justatrubblemakr
Msg: 12
Posted: 4/26/2012 3:50:03 PM
they should really delete threads started by someone who immediately deletes their profile and never makes another post on a thread
 Frogy27
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2012 8:16:56 PM
strange what happend to the days when a naked woman was a trun on you have to dress woman up like a hooker to find her a trun on wow some off you ppl need help
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is this an unusual attraction?