Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > no sex/kiss on the first date      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Valjia
Msg: 110
no sex/kiss on the first datePage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
If you dont want sex, then don't. If your first dates starts to push towards that after five minutes, then just leave. Any respectful being ( respect for yourself, that is) wouldn't want to get naked with a stranger. And, on a first date, you're both strangers.

For some induviduals, getting laid is all there is. Not very attractive, at least not in my mind. I'm already done with high school and raging puberty hormones, can control my urges, probably much rather "do it" on my own than shacking up with some ( nasty) horny dude, that's just need to get off. These days, I, much like you, need to get to know the person first. Know his mind. See if I like that, see if he's got humor ( sexy and a turn on)

I'm so tired of horny "jack-offs" desperate to get to score, lol. Just sayi'n. Keep in mind, that's MY mindset of this: I'm not judging, if anyone else is all into just sex and getting the pants off after just one cup of coffee: by all means, have fun!
 Valjia
Msg: 111
no sex/kiss on the first date
Posted: 3/21/2013 8:15:03 AM
Whoah, that's a little judgmental. It's ok to think, another to say it out loud. In that case, MEN are "floozies" ( word from the 1800's? ) too? Cheap skanks? Hey, if two "floozies" meet up and have fun, who are you to tell them either one of them is not REAL, cheap n only worth a rupie? How much are you worth? A dollar? Don't judge, let other do their thing, you hop on in your lala land and do yours. Soooo old fashion, but from the looks of the words you're using, you must be very old?
Anyhow...
 wildlifelover79
Msg: 112
Posted: 3/23/2013 11:13:03 AM
Having no sex on after the second or third date would make most men upset. I know I quit talking to a woman if she tells me she doesn't want to have sex with me. Why do you think men cheat on their wives, finacee, or girlfriend? Because they refuse to have sex. I know most guys view having fun with a woman is having sex with a woman. I mean come on! I have sit there on dates hearing a woman talk and talk. It just down right bores me to death. Makes me want to poke my eyes out! Just kidding! It is painful though to hear women just chat contstantly. Really women should just give up and make friends with other women. The only real reason to have a guy is to get pregnant the old fashion way. Not artifical insemination!
 stayinafloat
Msg: 113
Posted: 3/23/2013 11:47:26 AM
Two months? Are you kidding? you should have married that guy! sex after a couple dates to see if there's chemistry sure but that's asking way too much of any guy!!! And kissing on a second date at least!
 OhioJeepindude
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 3/24/2013 1:07:44 AM
No kiss on a first date??!! That's a good way to not get a second date with me.
I did once geta BJ on a first date,..... I normally get to know someone before having sex though.
We got engauged about 5 months later.We split later for other reasons.
 missvictoriaaaa
Msg: 115
Posted: 3/24/2013 4:02:07 PM
wow you made the guy wait two years.....thats pretty crazy...also u need to remember where were in a time now where sex has become easier to get.. and love has got harder to find...i feel u shouldnt have sex on a first date...but a kiss should be okay....your set in ur ways and thats fine.....do what u wanna do and what u feel is proper...
 independant_thinker72
Msg: 116
Posted: 3/24/2013 4:29:06 PM
if there's is obvious chemistry or even some nervous energy then go for the kiss. If you get shot down well atleast you can say you tried. If the nerves etc.. are really bad maybe it will take a date or 2 or 3 before that first real kiss and that's ok if it works out in the end.. but to get laid on the first date is almost a sure sign of it being the last date unless you're only hooking up for sex to begin with.
 xray9
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2013 9:56:58 PM
I agree with missvictoria what`s wrong with a kiss on the first ? but sex not me I wanna get to know my date much better before sex if theres a 3rd date yes but never on the first date for sex that just says your to easy & to be honest id refuse Im not looking for sumthin` with high mileage .
 wolftxusa66
Msg: 118
Posted: 3/30/2013 10:03:46 PM

There's floozies and REAL WOMEN
A real woman knows her worth and will make a man wait

No, there's floozies, real women and game players.
Floozies will have sex early because that's all they are after.
Game players will make a man wait.
Real women know what to do when with men who have potential, and they don't abide by stupid rules.
 Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Msg: 119
Posted: 3/30/2013 11:16:42 PM

independant_thinker72
but to get laid on the first date is almost a sure sign of it being the last date unless you're only hooking up for sex to begin with.

Yep it could be the last date.....She might not want a relationship with some guy who would give up the goods so quick.....With your attitude, if you have sex on the first date, then you're just a Man Slut....... I don't know how some of you go through life thinking any woman that would have sex with you, would do it with just anybody......I sure have a higher opinion of myself, than that.......
 wolftxusa66
Msg: 120
Posted: 3/30/2013 11:31:16 PM

If you get shot down

If there's even a remote chance that you get shot down, don't do it. She's not interested in you. By the end of the first date you should know whether she's interested in you. And if you don't, she's not.
 coderedjulia1
Msg: 121
Posted: 3/31/2013 1:50:26 AM
I don't see the point kissing on a first date. You are getting to know the person, and kissing should be when you both feel comfortable to do so. There is nothing wrong with waiting. Plus, kissing always leads to leading someone on just in case later on down the road you decide that person is not for you.
 eattoplease55
Msg: 122
Posted: 3/31/2013 6:03:04 AM
Sorry bout your luck.....as for what you have said....Ive never asked for either on the first or second date......and anything farther would depend on how I felt on the chemistry,chat we had and so on.......at this point Im having a time trying to find sanity with whom Im meeting...most are on a mission and have some Idea of a knight in shining armor thing......Im looking for a woman...as in ONE who doesnt clinge and can give me a secure feeling with the relationship....this has been hard to find...
 gogogo66
Msg: 123
Posted: 3/31/2013 10:18:56 AM
Had a date friday,no kiss,pure gentleman,guess we will kiss this second date,haha everyones differant.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 9/15/2018 5:59:05 AM
LOL....usually if they are geared for sex or kissing on the first date you won't see them again after.....and in these days and times it happens more because woman are driven more with self satisfaction as far as getting a piece for lack of better terms....oh there are still some who want a full out relationship but quickies are in many orders along with kink....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > no sex/kiss on the first date