Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jmark4
Msg: 57
Should I pay?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
He chose her and then lived with her for 2 years so it wasn't like someone was twisting his arm.
 phd4socialchange
Msg: 58
Should I pay?
Posted: 7/30/2011 5:52:43 AM

Is she freaking nuts? Oh Hell no you should not pay.

Not when you were living together, and ESPECIALLY not after you break up.

Sounds like my cousin's ex wife who petitioned the court for him to pay for the breast implants she got after they separated.
 ravenhair4u
Msg: 61
Should I pay?
Posted: 8/27/2011 3:03:41 PM
You DO NOT owe her anything! She was using you for your money. When she didn't get every last penny that she wanted, she broke up with you. She has an incredible amount of nerve to call you up & demand the $2000 after she broke up with you! She is not in a position to ask for or demand anything! Tell her if she calls again you will file a police report against her for phone harassment, & you will get a restraining order against her. If she continues to call you do it! You see people like her on the those shows where someone was murdered for something stupid. Stay away from her, she is dangerous.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >