Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > men moaning with sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 abelian
Msg: 26
men moaning with sexPage 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Aren't you one of the men that constantly state you aren't a mind reader in the bedroom?

I am one of those men.

If you're so good at reading body language......then why would a woman (or man) ever need to voice their needs, likes or desires?!

Huh? Where did I say I was good at reading body language? I said:

I get a lot more enouragement from a woman who's physically responsive and getting into it physically than any grunts, groans or words could do.

What about ``voicing their needs'' requires that it be done while having sex? I really wouldn't expect such a discussion to take place during sex. What do grunts and groans tell me?

I for one, would much rather hear some actual words and moans to go along with it.....along with a little "direction" now and then.

Whatever works for you.

Tell us guys, who is a faker?

Well, I quit worrying aboutit. I figure that if a woman fakes an orgasm, it's her problem not mine.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 27
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/18/2011 8:59:15 PM
I'm with Abelian all the way with this one...starting with:

Well, I am not really very vocal. Most of the time, I'm too busy having to run the show to just lay back and grunt.

Try taking the initiative and doing most of the work instead of just following along. There seems to be a strong correlation between moaning and being passive.

MsMicki
Msg: 28
view profile
History
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/18/2011 9:18:16 PM

There seems to be a strong correlation between moaning and being passive.

Really? Definately not in my experiences.
Making me moan.......makes me want to make him moan.....
and then he wants to make me moan some more........and so on!

There seems to be a strong correlation in the type of sex you have to the type of lovers you pick!
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 29
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/18/2011 9:30:02 PM
I prefer silence or just heavy breathing. A man I once dated made bizarre keening noises. I completely lost my train of thought because I found it humorous and was trying mightily to stifle a snicker.
 abelian
Msg: 30
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/18/2011 10:18:35 PM
There seems to be a strong correlation in the type of sex you have to the type of lovers you pick!

Or my expectations are higher. Just because a woman grunts and moans a lot doesn't mean I'm satisfied. I get bored easily and someone who lays back and moans isn't into doing enough.
 GWSmith
Msg: 31
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/18/2011 10:25:19 PM
I rarely make noise, but I do growl sometimes. So I began talking... even if its just telling a partner what I'm doing or asking "Do you like it when I ****?" In on special case I called my partner names because she liked to feel dirty...

I find that women seem to like being talked too even more...
 ohenryx
Msg: 32
view profile
History
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/19/2011 5:53:14 AM
I'm kind of in the middle on this one. I definitely agree with Abelian and JCO that I want a woman to take an active part. Do not be passive, be an active participant, take the lead, at least some of the time.

On the other hand, I understand that sometimes you just want to lay back and enjoy. On those occasions, it is very nice to hear some encouragement, whether it be words or moans or ....

And as to faking it, well, yes, I have done that. Not often, mostly when I am with someone who gets upset if I don't get over the top, and I am just too tired or sleepy....
 Natgoat
Msg: 33
Men moaning with ecstacy...
Posted: 7/19/2011 6:23:15 AM
I also got 'coached' into being more vocal...many years ago...now it's just second nature and enhances both our enjoyment!
I find my partners *GASP!!*s very arousing, when I 'touch bottom'...!!
I like her to know that I feel the same way when she starts her Kegel exercises, too..!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 34
view profile
History
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/19/2011 8:05:59 AM

Or my expectations are higher. Just because a woman grunts and moans a lot doesn't mean I'm satisfied. I get bored easily and someone who lays back and moans isn't into doing enough.

Why do you assume just because a woman moans, she's a lazy lay??
I don't see how the two are related to start with?

If your partner is just "laying there" all the time.......communicate your desires for them to be a more active participant! ......or move on.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 35
view profile
History
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/19/2011 10:34:28 AM

Well a man can try to fake orgasm, but there are tell tale signs that are hard to miss.... if they aren't evident then I'm questioning it....

^^^^ condom use can hide these signs pretty well

you do practice safe sex...I hope

Not to mention retrograde orgasms and *dry* orgasms and "it wasn't that big"...

I like a man that responds. Vocalizations are great.. grunts, groans, moans, gasps, sighs, whimpers, purring.. hell.. my ex roared at the point of climax, then snorted like a bull for a bit. Vocalizations don't have to be loud either. The ability to be verbal isn't necessary to convey pleasure or enthusiasm.

Frankly.. talk all you want. Just don't expect me to participate in a full blown conversation and continue the pleasuring. Apparently I can't seem to do both at the same time.

Body language is good too. Stroke my hair or touch my cheek, place your hand on the back of my neck when you kiss me... hands on my hips or breasts while.. well.. you know.

My R is learning to be more vocal in his pleasure. He's spent too many years focused on others and not nearly enough focused on him. When he starts chewing on his lower lip I know I've hit the right spot.
 FyrKrakn
Msg: 36
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/19/2011 10:48:44 AM
It doesn't need to be loud, but some audible response to what I'm doin or what he's doin, is pretty essential. It's just a part of the whole. Facial expression, quivering skin, spasms, heart rate, breathing, impulsive passion, choice of place to caress...

I've had to learn to be quieter. I also have a lot of fun, I'm not above throwing in a comedy improv and anything funny from noises to falling off balance to whatever is worthy of laughing. I've never not had anyone enjoy time with me in many ways all in one evening, from silly to serious. I have a tendency when I feel really really ticklishly good, to LAUGH or giggle. Some learn to use that clue and use it well, some just want to take it personally until they get over themselves.

I've been with silent, non expressive men. Two. Truth is, they were awkward, uncertain, shy, worried and inexperienced seeming in everything they did, even if they had done it a thousand times before. They had a bad case of stage fright. You have to communicate what you want to get them to communicate what they want.

Or get 'em drunk.
 abelian
Msg: 37
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/19/2011 12:50:55 PM
Why do you assume just because a woman moans, she's a lazy lay??

For the same reason a person receiving a massage does the moaning -- the person giving the massage is focussed on making the recipient do the moaning.

If your partner is just "laying there" all the time.......communicate your desires for them to be a more active participant!

I actually think this is impossible to explain, since passivity is not really the same thing as just ``laying there.''

They had a bad case of stage fright.

Stage fright is not something that happens to me. I'd call it focus and being totally absorbed.

You have to communicate what you want to get them to communicate what they want.

That's not a problem. Most women seem to be fairly accomodating. The hard part is getting them to actually want to tell me to do something they might find to be turn on that I hadn't already thought of - and I'd call myself rather vanila. In more than 30 years, the only thing I think I've ever been asked to do is tie someone up and she wasn't all that keen on it when she got her wish fulfilled, so once was enough for her to get it out of her system.
 majyk1
Msg: 38
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/19/2011 1:15:44 PM
I'm a take charge person when It comes to sex so what ever comes out of my mouth isn't anything faked, weather it be words, noises, body movement and/or just heavy breathing. I do like some kind of "response" from a man, that is a turn on. If he's not giving any indication he likes what I'm doing (verbal or non) then either I'm not doing what he likes and he should speak up or he's just not the person for me. IMO that's where prior communication comes in to play.
 shuasage
Msg: 39
view profile
History
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/20/2011 7:52:03 PM
Sometimes I get so excited, I punch her in the ribs and yell "YOU'RE MY SISTER!"
 pointoffact
Msg: 40
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/20/2011 8:40:44 PM

On a side note...men don't fake orgasms.

I have. On more than one occasion.
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 41
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:24:33 PM

Silence, I'd have to say is a bit self-repressive, at least in my opinion...

I'd have to agree with you on that point. I also think there's a certain parallel between men moaning and men crying. Both can represent a loss of control to some men---which is probably why you don't see too many men doing either one. Perhaps some don't consider it to be manly?
 MsMicki
Msg: 42
view profile
History
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/20/2011 10:04:41 PM

For the same reason a person receiving a massage does the moaning -- the person giving the massage is focussed on making the recipient do the moaning.

Hmmmm? Then why do I moan when I have a penis in my mouth....when I'm the one doing the pleasuring??!

and I have a question........if my partner is giving me oral......and I am moaning and ooohing and ahhhing.....and saying "oh hell yes that's the spot"....
How does that equate to me being "passive"?
 femaleandflirty
Msg: 43
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/20/2011 10:21:09 PM
Some women think if they are with a regular committed partner then there is no need for protection of a condom.... Wrong!!! You can never really know....
 femaleandflirty
Msg: 44
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/20/2011 10:22:41 PM
I am curious. Do some women get turned on with performing fellatio alone?? I have often wondered. I find it rather distasteful unless with someone I really care about.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 45
view profile
History
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/21/2011 7:42:23 AM

Some women think if they are with a regular committed partner then there is no need for protection of a condom.... Wrong!!! You can never really know....

ehhh..I don't think the thread title has to do with THAT kind of moaning..ya know?
 Lovecougars2
Msg: 46
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/21/2011 12:23:01 PM
I know I moan for a few different reasons. The main reason is to let my woman know that is whatever she is doing at that particular time is feeling great. Sometimes I just get so engulfed in the moment, I do it subconsciously!!! Either way, my partner knows how I like it.
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 47
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/21/2011 12:47:32 PM

The main reason is to let my woman know that is whatever she is doing at that particular time is feeling great. ... lovecougars2

That is an excellent reason.
It provides positive reinforcement and you know that if you voiced you liked it this time, then for sure she will do this again the next time.
 abelian
Msg: 48
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/21/2011 12:55:49 PM

Then why do I moan when I have a penis in my mouth....when I'm the one doing the pleasuring??!

I dunno. Affectation? Does the same thing happen when you eat a hot dog? If not, I doubt it's due to physically stimulating the nerve endings in your mouth.

How does that equate to me being "passive"?

You're just laying there, oohing and ahhing, however, that is not what I'm talking about anyway. When was the last time you suggested soing something you'd never done before?
 MsMicki
Msg: 49
view profile
History
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/23/2011 8:53:25 PM
When was the last time you suggested soing something you'd never done before?

this morning.....and now it's not something I've never done before! And I even got the idea from these forums!
but damn , at this age, I'm running out of new ideas!
 Santababy70
Msg: 50
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/24/2011 11:01:03 AM
Have to admit that I'm a screamer and if I don't hear anything out of my partner (either moaning or words of encouragement) then I going to get worried that I'm not making him happy.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > men moaning with sex