Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > men moaning with sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 majyk1
Msg: 38
men moaning with sexPage 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I'm a take charge person when It comes to sex so what ever comes out of my mouth isn't anything faked, weather it be words, noises, body movement and/or just heavy breathing. I do like some kind of "response" from a man, that is a turn on. If he's not giving any indication he likes what I'm doing (verbal or non) then either I'm not doing what he likes and he should speak up or he's just not the person for me. IMO that's where prior communication comes in to play.
 shuasage
Msg: 39
view profile
History
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/20/2011 7:52:03 PM
Sometimes I get so excited, I punch her in the ribs and yell "YOU'RE MY SISTER!"
 pointoffact
Msg: 40
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/20/2011 8:40:44 PM

On a side note...men don't fake orgasms.

I have. On more than one occasion.
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 41
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:24:33 PM

Silence, I'd have to say is a bit self-repressive, at least in my opinion...

I'd have to agree with you on that point. I also think there's a certain parallel between men moaning and men crying. Both can represent a loss of control to some men---which is probably why you don't see too many men doing either one. Perhaps some don't consider it to be manly?
 MsMicki
Msg: 42
view profile
History
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/20/2011 10:04:41 PM

For the same reason a person receiving a massage does the moaning -- the person giving the massage is focussed on making the recipient do the moaning.

Hmmmm? Then why do I moan when I have a penis in my mouth....when I'm the one doing the pleasuring??!

and I have a question........if my partner is giving me oral......and I am moaning and ooohing and ahhhing.....and saying "oh hell yes that's the spot"....
How does that equate to me being "passive"?
 femaleandflirty
Msg: 43
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/20/2011 10:21:09 PM
Some women think if they are with a regular committed partner then there is no need for protection of a condom.... Wrong!!! You can never really know....
 femaleandflirty
Msg: 44
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/20/2011 10:22:41 PM
I am curious. Do some women get turned on with performing fellatio alone?? I have often wondered. I find it rather distasteful unless with someone I really care about.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 45
view profile
History
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/21/2011 7:42:23 AM

Some women think if they are with a regular committed partner then there is no need for protection of a condom.... Wrong!!! You can never really know....

ehhh..I don't think the thread title has to do with THAT kind of moaning..ya know?
 Lovecougars2
Msg: 46
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/21/2011 12:23:01 PM
I know I moan for a few different reasons. The main reason is to let my woman know that is whatever she is doing at that particular time is feeling great. Sometimes I just get so engulfed in the moment, I do it subconsciously!!! Either way, my partner knows how I like it.
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 47
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/21/2011 12:47:32 PM

The main reason is to let my woman know that is whatever she is doing at that particular time is feeling great. ... lovecougars2

That is an excellent reason.
It provides positive reinforcement and you know that if you voiced you liked it this time, then for sure she will do this again the next time.
 abelian
Msg: 48
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/21/2011 12:55:49 PM

Then why do I moan when I have a penis in my mouth....when I'm the one doing the pleasuring??!

I dunno. Affectation? Does the same thing happen when you eat a hot dog? If not, I doubt it's due to physically stimulating the nerve endings in your mouth.

How does that equate to me being "passive"?

You're just laying there, oohing and ahhing, however, that is not what I'm talking about anyway. When was the last time you suggested soing something you'd never done before?
 MsMicki
Msg: 49
view profile
History
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/23/2011 8:53:25 PM
When was the last time you suggested soing something you'd never done before?

this morning.....and now it's not something I've never done before! And I even got the idea from these forums!
but damn , at this age, I'm running out of new ideas!
 Santababy70
Msg: 50
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/24/2011 11:01:03 AM
Have to admit that I'm a screamer and if I don't hear anything out of my partner (either moaning or words of encouragement) then I going to get worried that I'm not making him happy.
 MsMicki
Msg: 51
view profile
History
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/24/2011 11:47:16 AM

For the same reason I moan while my tongue is tickling her clit or swirling inside her... its the physical reaction of the receiver's body (hip gyrations and thrusts, getting hotter, more engorged, wetter and tastier) that turns us on. There is a pleasure to giving pleasure...

Oooooh look.......someone that "gets it"!

nooooo lol man should not moan like that coz it shows they only care about their pleasure thre for they aint good coz they cnt control their climax,then it will be a two minutes shug ,pathetic

followed by someone who "doesn't get it"!!
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 52
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/24/2011 12:29:22 PM

I am curious. Do some women get turned on with performing fellatio alone?? I have often wondered.

Absolutely, and there are a number of threads discussing this.
 jblack187
Msg: 53
view profile
History
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/26/2011 6:29:23 AM
I don't make a lot of noise during sex. I talk dirty and whatnot, but if I make a noise it's usually a "holy crap that felt great do it again!!" type of gasp.

Women on the other hand...geez...is it disrespectful to cover a girls mouth with your hand while you're screwing her? Because I really try to be courteous to my neighbors
 nbeattie
Msg: 54
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/26/2011 8:47:43 PM
have found the whole moan thing goes with confidence within them selves soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........... mayb the guy needs to be at peace withhim self before u take him to new heights if ur wanting him to open up to u
 jeep1127girl
Msg: 55
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/27/2011 1:17:06 PM
Its a turn on..
nothing sexier than hearing a man get turned on.
 whytwater
Msg: 56
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/27/2011 1:43:02 PM

Its a turn on..
nothing sexier than hearing a man get turned on.

I have a Moan switch, even have a volume control. But it's no light switch, nor is it prominently displayed.
 PasionLatina0529
Msg: 57
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/27/2011 5:53:19 PM
I don't know how "common" it is..but I betcha most women love it! I love it if my man is verbalizing just as much as I do..although I know he won't "top" me in the verbal dept....just saying...
 flrtgurl
Msg: 58
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/28/2011 10:35:07 AM
I, for one, very much appreciate a vocal lover, as I am very expressive in bed and, if it's particularly good, a bit of a screamer. I don't want my lover to fake responses-that's so obvious, but, if it's feeling good to you, I want to hear it, let me know. No response is just a turn-off for me. I like to hear that what I'm doing to you, and what we're doing together feels good, and I'm going to tell you. Speak of your desires and be open to mine. Real communication during sex is a big turn-on for me. And just let go when you cum, let it all out, 'cause if you can't do it there, then where??
 Vahlie
Msg: 59
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/30/2011 11:43:11 AM
Yes I have to agree! lets no share everything about ones self on the net! but just in case your wondering its not about the moan its about how good it feels! besides us girls are way to picky! Not me just feeling the guys strength is enough!
 aceof718
Msg: 60
men moaning with sex
Posted: 8/4/2011 2:49:33 AM
its good to moan let he know u doing a good job mama
 PrinceEric
Msg: 61
view profile
History
men moaning with sex
Posted: 8/5/2011 8:31:02 AM
I moan after sex. Then I cry myself to sleep.
 o0o0TiredofToads0o0o
Msg: 62
men moaning with sex
Posted: 8/5/2011 11:44:30 AM

I was just wondering how common it is for men to moan and grunt in sex with their partner. For me, it is a huge turn on but haven't really been with enough men that are super vocal.

I haven't been with any that have been vocal either, seems like they think its a bad thing or something? I have to agree though, it is a major turn on. Just like you guys like to know you are doing a good job so do we. I'm not talking being a screamer or anything just a couple moans or a gasp, give us something while we are giving you something lol.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > men moaning with sex