Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > men moaning with sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 whytwater
Msg: 56
men moaning with sexPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

Its a turn on..
nothing sexier than hearing a man get turned on.

I have a Moan switch, even have a volume control. But it's no light switch, nor is it prominently displayed.
 PasionLatina0529
Msg: 57
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/27/2011 5:53:19 PM
I don't know how "common" it is..but I betcha most women love it! I love it if my man is verbalizing just as much as I do..although I know he won't "top" me in the verbal dept....just saying...
 flrtgurl
Msg: 58
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/28/2011 10:35:07 AM
I, for one, very much appreciate a vocal lover, as I am very expressive in bed and, if it's particularly good, a bit of a screamer. I don't want my lover to fake responses-that's so obvious, but, if it's feeling good to you, I want to hear it, let me know. No response is just a turn-off for me. I like to hear that what I'm doing to you, and what we're doing together feels good, and I'm going to tell you. Speak of your desires and be open to mine. Real communication during sex is a big turn-on for me. And just let go when you cum, let it all out, 'cause if you can't do it there, then where??
 Vahlie
Msg: 59
men moaning with sex
Posted: 7/30/2011 11:43:11 AM
Yes I have to agree! lets no share everything about ones self on the net! but just in case your wondering its not about the moan its about how good it feels! besides us girls are way to picky! Not me just feeling the guys strength is enough!
 aceof718
Msg: 60
men moaning with sex
Posted: 8/4/2011 2:49:33 AM
its good to moan let he know u doing a good job mama
 PrinceEric
Msg: 61
view profile
History
men moaning with sex
Posted: 8/5/2011 8:31:02 AM
I moan after sex. Then I cry myself to sleep.
 o0o0TiredofToads0o0o
Msg: 62
men moaning with sex
Posted: 8/5/2011 11:44:30 AM

I was just wondering how common it is for men to moan and grunt in sex with their partner. For me, it is a huge turn on but haven't really been with enough men that are super vocal.

I haven't been with any that have been vocal either, seems like they think its a bad thing or something? I have to agree though, it is a major turn on. Just like you guys like to know you are doing a good job so do we. I'm not talking being a screamer or anything just a couple moans or a gasp, give us something while we are giving you something lol.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > men moaning with sex