Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Woman that Has Condoms in Bedroom      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OutMind
Msg: 51
Woman that Has Condoms in BedroomPage 3 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

I don't think a woman should have THAT many condoms nearby.....I like to make it my personal civic duty to help them reduce that number...

Let me paint this picture right. Guy is with girl at her place. Girl asks for a massage and takes guy to her bedroom for massage. Guy starts massage, which means some items were or will be removed. Girl tells guy that he could use some oil. No, she doesn't get the oil. She wants the guy to find the oil and inadvertently the condoms. Guy, instead of grabbing oil, starts counting condoms, looks at girl and says to himself. Nope, out of my league and gives her a massage, only now a little more removed.

I personally think that the guy did not read the girl right.

Every time I have been in a "can you give me a massage" situation, the number of condoms available went down.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 52
Woman that Has Condoms in Bedroom
Posted: 7/20/2011 7:16:04 AM
Outmind....you have it correct...in fact even the mere mention of a massage means GAME-ON!

Heck I was in need of a second condom one night with this woman and she did the same thing...told me to get in nightstand drawer...they were under a huge pink rubber dildo...I started liking her MORE! I felt a little more adventurous after that.
 Shadowafterdark
Msg: 53
Posted: 7/20/2011 8:57:17 AM
She is a whore. Nuff said, now tell her to get nekid and do the damn thang
 gus0222
Msg: 54
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:10:15 AM
Read a few of your post, "she is out of your league" "just want to be friends" one question, are you gay, have you ever had sex with a women?
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 55
Posted: 7/20/2011 10:17:16 AM
^^^^^^^ You really can't have sex with A women! ...A woman maybe or some women...just saying!
 totalazzhole
Msg: 56
Posted: 7/20/2011 10:31:57 AM

Maybe some marketing genius at one of the condom companies will figure out that there's a market for a discreet, purse friendly package of condoms in various sizes.

yes, hopefully color-coded so one wouldn't have to squint reading the fine print on the side as to size.. or.. maybe with a Braille-type code, so one could tell even in the dark or poor light conditions..one bump for extra-small, two for small, three for medium, and so on? up through large, XL, XXL, & Magnum?

save the seven-bump one for me, ladies.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 57
Posted: 7/20/2011 11:02:15 AM

save the seven-bump one for me, ladies.

Im wondering what would a woman say to a 2 bump guy, if he reached for a 7 bumper condom..." Sorry, Honey. In your big d*ck dreams."
 OutMind
Msg: 58
Posted: 7/20/2011 11:15:47 AM
Nikita Khrushchev calls JF Kennedy in the nuclear hot line. They are trying to ease the tensions of the cold war and Nikita says to JF.

"John, in last Olympic our athletes found some american condom. They very good, don't explode to superior soviet men. Is it possible you could send us some, just to warm up relation between to superpower."

John thinks about it and says "Nikita, my friend, well of course. I'll have you 30 cases send to you right away."

John get's off the phone and get the president of Trojans on the phone.

"Bill, Can you get me 30 cases to send to the Soviets. But can you do me a favor. Can you sent them the xx large, but change the packaging to say, small? Thanks Bill, I appreciate what you can do for your country."

(Okay horrible joke, but it's about condoms.)
 distinct_purpose
Msg: 59
Posted: 7/20/2011 11:50:02 AM
I'd be more concerned if she didn't have them, knowing how many men don't carry and that people over the age of consent do have sex sometimes and how difficult it is to stop, in the heat of the moment.

So if she is a virgin and has a drawer full of condoms I'd say she is a slut, if not she is just smart.
 abelian
Msg: 60
Posted: 7/20/2011 11:56:30 AM

I'm wondering what would a woman say to a 2 bump guy, if he reached for a 7 bumper condom...

How about, ``You invited a friend to join us?''
 ohenryx
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2011 12:38:55 PM

Outmind:
I personally think that the guy did not read the girl right.

Every time I have been in a "can you give me a massage" situation, the number of condoms available went down.

Amen, brother, I can testify to that one!

I love this thread, a lot of humor, reminds me of why I hang out here on the forums.
 mr_ultimo
Msg: 62
Posted: 7/20/2011 1:07:25 PM
It's pretty obvious, dude. They were brought by other men and left there by them. They may or may not still be in the picture...
 namrael
Msg: 63
Posted: 7/20/2011 3:09:25 PM

Outmind....you have it correct...in fact even the mere mention of a massage means GAME-ON!

Interesting. If someone offers to give me a massage, I'm going to assume they mean massage. Because anyone I'm going to sleep with will be adult enough to actually TALK to me about their motives and not be that skeezy guy giving me a massage for other reasons, unless we're already established as sexual partners.

@OP: She has them for sex. What do you think they're for? Why does it matter if you're platonic friends? You don't know if she's using them, and if you're not sleeping with her, then it's none of your business. I don't know anyone who likes sex with boys involved who DOESN'T keep condoms around. That's what being responsible is.

If you're placing moral judgments about her on the fact that she has condoms, or on her sexual behavior at all, then yes, that makes you sexist.
 Beminetonight
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2011 4:58:22 PM
A lady with a stock of condoms? Must have been in the Girl Scouts. I'll have a taste of those cookies, yes ma'am.
 DivineBovine
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2011 5:12:01 PM

And yes in your case I most certainly was curious.

as opposed to mine where you simply felt like calling me a liar...

nice...

i don't keep the things in the house any more... don't see the point. it's almost 4 years since my fiance and i split and i've never got past a first date with anyone in all that time. i honestly don't think i'll ever have sex again in my life.
 TDH49
Msg: 66
Posted: 7/20/2011 5:16:55 PM

as opposed to mine where you simply felt like calling me a liar...

nice.
I was making a joke in my post directed at you Bovine, why in the world would you think I was calling you a lier?

i don't keep the things in the house any more... don't see the point. it's almost 4 years since my fiance and i split and i've never got past a first date with anyone in all that time. i honestly don't think i'll ever have sex again in my life.
You should keep a few around just to let the world knows you are a eternal optimist.
 buckeye1332
Msg: 67
Posted: 7/20/2011 5:23:02 PM
I'm guessing she has sex frequently with one or more people on a regular basis. I mean isn't the guy supposed to bring his own protection?
 totalazzhole
Msg: 68
Posted: 7/20/2011 5:24:17 PM
I think she has them to make water-bombs.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 69
Posted: 7/20/2011 5:24:49 PM

Interesting. If someone offers to give me a massage, I'm going to assume they mean massage. Because anyone I'm going to sleep with will be adult enough to actually TALK to me about their motives and not be that skeezy guy giving me a massage for other reasons, unless we're already established as sexual partners.

I'm not talking about the guy who keeps offering to GIVE them...although, you KNOW that's what's on HIS mind... I'm talking about women who offer to GIVE them...I haven't ever had a woman offer who didn't have intentions of doing more...
 Archangel_07
Msg: 70
Posted: 7/20/2011 6:01:55 PM
There's nothing wrong with a female having condoms in her nightstand just as much as there is nothing wrong with a guy having condoms in his nightstand either. WTF?

I'll always carry condoms on me and that ain't changing, a condom saves a whole lot money from child support on your asses and we've been educated enough times to have them on ya. End of discussion.:modhammer:
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 71
Posted: 7/20/2011 6:41:43 PM
Nothing wrong with her stocking up...now if there's one of those Number dispenser things spitting out condoms in her doorway and a LED sign showing next number served.... You M I G H T want to reconsider things a bit...
 whytwater
Msg: 72
Posted: 7/20/2011 6:59:52 PM

I'm guessing she has sex frequently with one or more people on a regular basis. I mean isn't the guy supposed to bring his own protection?

Who made that rule? If sex is in the offing, anticipated, I'd expect that both parties byo condoms. Went on a second date last fall, ended up doing some creative writhing on her supersized couch. Neither of us had a condom, not even one!!! Lol It was awkward. We deferred on the sex that night.

I think she has them to make water-bombs.

Lots of leaping to conclusions in this thread. I keep a supply, in a couple different places in my place. Great to use on toys, and my semi-educated guess would be that the OP's woman maintained a supply for that reason. 'Course, I'm a slut.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 73
Posted: 7/20/2011 7:14:31 PM

Nothing wrong with her stocking up...now if there's one of those Number dispenser things spitting out condoms in her doorway and a LED sign showing next number served.... You M I G H T want to reconsider things a bit...

Actually, in that case, you better be absolutely sure to wear a condom!
 gunz058
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2011 7:23:27 PM
I'd call her a hoe
 LaBrooklyn
Msg: 75
Posted: 7/20/2011 8:56:08 PM
Exactly. You never know what may happen. He may not bring enough.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Woman that Has Condoms in Bedroom