Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Woman that Has Condoms in Bedroom      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Attained82
Msg: 100
Woman that Has Condoms in BedroomPage 6 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
There is nothing wrong with having condoms in the nightstand... its better to be safe than sorry and if you have a guy over and things are getting heated up, its better to have them around...

p.s. its also recommended to use condoms on your "toys" to avoid bacteria growth.. perhaps she has toys and likes to keep em clean!
 Easygoin68a
Msg: 101
Woman that Has Condoms in Bedroom
Posted: 7/21/2011 8:55:16 PM
Sounds like a fair question.

Maybe she has a friend that comes over, and she is trying to be safe. she could be keeping her sexual appetite from you, as you and her are just friends.

The best part of your post, is when you were called an ass for asking the question... I had to chuckle when I read.

Like I said in the beginning, I thought it was a fair question...

Im enjoying reading the comments.
 namrael
Msg: 102
Posted: 7/21/2011 9:03:00 PM

Massages often lead to sex...
Either deliberately or not...

One of the best things though is women who figure they've got the game figured out.. They're usually the easiest to get into bed.... Because they know what's going on... or at least, they think they do....

And I do so appreciate the heavy implication that I'm too naive and stupid to read the people that I know and you don't.

I'm trained in a massage technique. Massage is a distinctly nonsexual experience for me. I expect the people who are interested in me to be forthright enough to tell me if they want more than to give me a massage. If they aren't, I'll pick up on those vibes and be uncomfortable enough not to accept a massage from them. And at any rate, I'm perfectly capable of telling someone I'm not interested in to mind where their hands wander.

Just because you only know a single, underhanded game, doesn't mean that that's true for everyone. My views might actually have some validity in my life, just maybe.
 Sin_Sational_Lady
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2011 10:13:38 PM
I am a woman who keeps an appropiate number of condoms in my nightstand. In this day and age, you have to take responsibility , with STD and HIV rates on a constant rise, you must be prepared. This does not make you a hore or a slut...just sexually aware. And no, every date does not end in sex, so thats a bas assumption to make. At least you know she is practicing safe sex...
 ChrisD1957
Msg: 104
Posted: 7/22/2011 6:56:01 AM

I'd call her a hoe

Hmmm...29 years old and your profession is college student? Id call you a bum.

Just a career change...acutally getting a second degree

So bascially you are saying that with the small amount of information at my disposal I shouldnt make an overall judgement of your character. Hmmm.... interesting concept.
 gunz058
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2011 7:26:18 AM
And with it just being me and the only payments I basically have right now are my college expenses...sure you can call mea bum...I have no one supporting me and I have no one to support. Hell I even tried to qualify for medical assistance but I'm too rich for that I guess. I thought for sure since I was a bum I'd qualify for medical assistance but nope!
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 106
Posted: 7/22/2011 7:43:47 AM
^^^^ and hand lotion!
 ChrisD1957
Msg: 107
Posted: 7/22/2011 7:46:41 AM
gunz058.... Seriously, I couldn't care less about your situation. I was making a point. Far too often people on here will make an overall assessment of a person with almost no information. Calling them "hoes" or "sluts" Character assassination based on a post or a one paragraph profile.

Unfortunately many people on online dating sites are insecure enough to take some of these remarks to heart. In all reality these types of comments tell me more about the person responding than they do about the OP
 ksready11
Msg: 108
Posted: 7/22/2011 7:47:56 AM
I have some left over from my last relationship...they are there..and won't be used until I am in another relationship...so I don't think thats a bad thing.
 OutMind
Msg: 109
Posted: 7/22/2011 8:16:22 AM

gunz058.... Seriously, I couldn't care less about your situation. I was making a point. Far too often people on here will make an overall assessment of a person with almost no information. Calling them "hoes" or "sluts" Character assassination based on a post or a one paragraph profile.

Good point, but gunzo, takes the high ground, that he is better than anybody else that has dwelled in the desires of the flesh. So consequently he takes great pride in his virginity and by the high standards that he sets for himself, matrimony, relationships he more than likely will remain a virgin for quite some time.
 gunz058
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2011 8:19:00 AM
better throw those condoms out...bet they will expire before your next relationship

As for calling someone a whore or slut? 1 partner or 100 doesn't make a difference to me really...all get thrown in that category.
 Kitten189
Msg: 111
Posted: 7/22/2011 9:45:44 AM

As for calling someone a whore or slut? 1 partner or 100 doesn't make a difference to me really...all get thrown in that category.

So,when and if you DO actually get laid,you're going to be a whore/slut like the rest of us.
Too funny.
Im goin' to bed.
Night all.
 CMonster
Msg: 112
Posted: 7/22/2011 11:51:55 AM

I am a woman who keeps an appropiate number of condoms in my nightstand.

Gotta ask, how many does one need to have in order to have the appropriate amount and does the number differ between gender?
 abelian
Msg: 113
Posted: 7/22/2011 1:11:17 PM

Then take an English course while you're in college so you learn the meanings of common English words and don't use words in ways that are inconsistent with their definitions. Substituting your own definitions usually prevents people from understanding what you are trying to say while simulateneously providing them with a lot of reasons to dismiss what you say as uneducated ranting.

but gunzo, takes the high ground, that he is better than anybody else that has dwelled in the desires of the flesh.

I have to disagree somewhat with you here, Outmind. People who take the high ground aren't refer to others who have different attitudes about sex as whores and sluts. People who do those things are taking the path they're on because it was the only one open to them and they're bitter because of it. The high ground implies some sense of ethics that rises above being holier-than-thou.
 funguy02379
Msg: 114
Posted: 7/22/2011 1:50:49 PM
That is how i test to see if a woman practices safe sex , if she knows that sex is in the near future and we end up at her place i will pretend not have a condom, if she pulls one out then i feel safer with her.........i always have my own though.

Sounds fishy but, it's eases my mind when she is prepared as well
 totalazzhole
Msg: 115
Posted: 7/22/2011 4:00:56 PM
neither gunz058's left hand nor his right is virgin..both are dirty worn-out sluts/whores by his own definition..

not to mention any ripe melons or kumquats in the vicinity as well as warm chopped liver
 My_Guy
Msg: 116
Posted: 7/22/2011 4:25:11 PM
Ha !
He thought she just wanted a message!
 Pingshooter
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2011 8:26:51 PM

You are sure wooing the ladies here on POF that read this thread..wow..
Yeah, you're someone they'd like to date...NOT

Your 'roids affecting your cognitive thought process man?
 namrael
Msg: 118
Posted: 7/22/2011 8:44:41 PM

Interesting. If someone offers to give me a massage, I'm going to assume they mean massage. Because anyone I'm going to sleep with will be adult enough to actually TALK to me about their motives and not be that skeezy guy giving me a massage for other reasons, unless we're already established as sexual partners.

That's ok.... Assumptions are the realm of the naive...

And I do so appreciate the heavy implication that I'm too naive and stupid to read the people that I know and you don't.

I wasn't referring to you...
But then, maybe you didn't read my intent correctly...

Seemed pretty clear to me. Perhaps you didn't communicate your intent correctly?
 arwen52
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2011 8:53:02 PM
I think she's a smart woman.

I keep two in my purse. You never know.
 rickb121
Msg: 120
Posted: 7/24/2011 9:50:05 AM
I think if a woman has condoms in her bedroom she is thinking with the right head because if he didnt bring them he 's not planning right just easy unsafe sex ... is not cool .....Richard from Augusta ....
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 121
Posted: 7/24/2011 10:09:13 AM
So,when and if you DO actually get laid,you're going to be a whore/slut like the rest of us.
Too funny.

^^^^^ HAHAHAHA ^^^^^ good ones - ZING!

Gunz is just itching for karma (that beyotch!) to bring him down. Too bad we probably won't get to pull up a chair and watch the process. Save the buttered popcorn for another show...
 gunz058
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2011 10:25:07 AM

: So,when and if you DO actually get laid,you're going to be a whore/slut like the rest of us.
Too funny.

^^^^^ HAHAHAHA ^^^^^ good ones - ZING!

Gunz is just itching for karma (that beyotch!) to bring him down. Too bad we probably won't get to pull up a chair and watch the process. Save the buttered popcorn for another show...

Well I was going to just keep quiet but when some 52 year old hag decides to bring me up again I guess its time to respond. If I was still single at 52 I'd give up on life. And as far as roids? never did roids...hell I've never done anything drug wise that was illegal. I might as well have done roids though cause its not like I am using my nuts but I wouldn't want the other side effects.
 Red Fish GF
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2011 10:30:25 AM
8breakNrun
I can't believe this thread didn't get flagged for deletion due to : Utter and total stupidity.

I agree and I thought posts directed at one person were against the rules. This thread has gone completely off topic which was a stupid question to begin with.
 Santababy70
Msg: 124
Posted: 7/24/2011 10:48:01 AM
She is probably being smart & not depending on a guy to be safe when having sex. I think its great that she is thinking of safety for her and her partner.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Woman that Has Condoms in Bedroom