Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 59
HELP! -- Sex before Marriage: Right or Wrong?Page 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Gunz, Im curious since you don't believe in Divorces, lets say you did get married and your wife cheats on you, will you stay with her or have her " whacked" for infidelity?
 gunz058
Msg: 60
view profile
History
HELP! -- Sex before Marriage: Right or Wrong?
Posted: 7/21/2011 5:45:47 PM
6ft under...I would give up on life if the one I married and trusted like that betrayed me and let me down. If I trusted her enough to marry her and she let me down then life isn't worth sticking around for...unless she had one hell of a job and I can just take advantage of her money. But then I'd give up on trying to find someone after that too cause I'd never trust anyone again.
 gunz058
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2011 5:58:17 PM
And I won't even say I'm a Christian...I celebrate the Christian holidays and my parents are Christians. I don't like hypricrits and thats what the church is full of now days. I thought Christians were supposed to wait til marriage? I'm not saying I'm perfect but how hard is it to say no? I mean someone asked me my big sin? Beats the heck out of me what it is...I haven't done drugs or had sex or committed any big crimes. Doesn't make me perfect though cause no one is perfect. I'm just saying how hard is it to say no? If you can't say no and wait then you are too weak in my opinion.
 barefootkitten
Msg: 62
Posted: 7/21/2011 6:06:09 PM

I would give up on life if the one I married and trusted like that betrayed me and let me down.
What kind of belief system sees sex as a sin and not suicide?
 barefootkitten
Msg: 63
Posted: 7/21/2011 6:10:29 PM
I mean someone asked me my big sin? Beats the heck out of me what it is...I haven't done drugs or had sex or committed any big crimes.
Wrath -- your anger and loathing against those who have sex without being married. Also Pride -- your touting your virginity as making you superior to those of us who chose to have sex outside marriage.

If you can't say no and wait then you are too weak in my opinion.

If you're too judgemental to afford people the respect to make their own choices in life, then you're too brainwashed by religious fanaticism and thus too weak, in my opinion.
 808md
Msg: 64
Posted: 7/21/2011 6:14:15 PM

I'm just saying how hard is it to say no?

lol...I think it's more about lack of opportunity with you. Are real man would never say that it is easy to turn down sex with a woman he is deeply in love with.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 65
Posted: 7/21/2011 6:44:30 PM

I mean someone asked me my big sin? Beats the heck out of me what it is...I haven't done drugs or had sex or committed any big crimes. Doesn't make me perfect though cause no one is perfect.

Pride, boasting, not adhereing to Jesus's teachings. He told us to love thy neighbor. Where is the love in your calling women hoes, and pregnant women disgusting? Do you think her sin of sex out of marriage is any worse in Gods eyes, than your sin of anger, and not loving those who live differently than you? You should be helping that unwed mother, and offering support and encouragement, rather than condemnation. That's being a Christian. Shame on you for such a pious attitude. Calling women whores..How productive is that?
 gunz058
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2011 6:50:43 PM
Would be different if there were girls now days who waited...find me a girl thats decent looking doesn't smoke not an alcoholic no tattoos and is still waiting and doesn't act like an amish...if that existed then maybe I wouldn't be so upset with someone making the mistake of sex outside of marriage. Its not so much a mistake now days...its just what people do which is what I think is wrong.
 barefootkitten
Msg: 67
Posted: 7/21/2011 6:59:22 PM

if that existed then maybe I wouldn't be so upset with someone making the mistake of sex outside of marriage. Its not so much a mistake now days...its just what people do which is what I think is wrong.
Just because it may be wrong FOR YOU doesn't mean it's wrong for everyone....that is your sin of arrogance in believing it is. If a woman CHOOSES that having sex before marriage is the right choice FOR HER, who the heck are you to say it's not? You have NO RIGHT to insult others and call them whores just because you don't agree with their choices.

Would be different if there were girls now days who waited...find me a girl thats decent looking doesn't smoke not an alcoholic no tattoos and is still waiting and doesn't act like an amish..
Just because you may not find girls like this on pof doesn't mean they don't exist...it still doesn't give you the right to insult people who DON'T fit into your "ideal". Why not, instead, actually be MATURE, and say, "well I guess we aren't a match then" and be on your way? Instead you take the LOW route and childishly call women whores for not being what you want them to be....which really says more about you than it ever does about them.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 68
Posted: 7/21/2011 7:07:56 PM
find me a girl thats decent looking doesn't smoke not an alcoholic no tattoos and is still waiting and doesn't act like an amish...if that existed then maybe I wouldn't be so upset with someone making the mistake of sex outside of marriage. Its not so much a mistake now days...its just what people do which is what I think is wrong.

Do you think virginity is a guarantee of a successful marriage? go ahead and keep looking. It could be that having a woman in your life isn't meant to be...especially if you're not willing to give someone else a chance, who may have made the ::::gasp:::::mistake of trusting the wrong guy, at some time in her past. Geez, do you have any idea how small this is, compared to the other issues that are going to come up in a marriage, down the road? 10 years, a mortgage, and a few kids later, trust me...the last thing you are going to be stressing about, is the fact that one or both of you were not virgins on your wedding day.
 gunz058
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2011 7:22:45 PM
barefootkitten - I tink you are just jealous that I'm not interested in you.

As for thinking virginity guarantee successful mariage? Should would help with me. At least I'd be able to trust and respect the girl and wouldn't have to worry about destroying some ex of her's she had sex with. I just don't want people being able to walk around and say oh I had sex with your wife...if I heard or knew someone else experienced that the respect would be gone. If she was that stupid to give into the guy and trusted that guy then she's too stupid in my eyes. She's too easy to be convinced of something that isn't true. I mean if that guy was good enough to have sex with her then she should have been married to him. Oops guess he wasn't good enough for marriage so why was he good enough to have sex with you and risk carrying his child cause condoms break and birth control can fail.
 barefootkitten
Msg: 70
Posted: 7/21/2011 7:24:40 PM
barefootkitten - I tink you are just jealous that I'm not interested in you.
For that to happen I'd have to have any sort of attraction to you, and sorry I don't date ignorant little boys....hence, you just aren't in my league, but thanks, because that's the best laugh I've had all day.
 barefootkitten
Msg: 71
Posted: 7/21/2011 7:28:01 PM

At least I'd be able to trust and respect the girl and wouldn't have to worry about destroying some ex of her's she had sex with. I just don't want people being able to walk around and say oh I had sex with your wife...if I heard or knew someone else experienced that the respect would be gone.
You're just plain scary. "Destroying exes"? Seriously? I get it now! You know you could never MEASURE UP to another man so want someone who doesn't have anything to compare you to!

As for respect, you have to give it to get it....it goes two ways you know.
 gunz058
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2011 7:35:26 PM
Oh I'm not worried about my performace even though I have no idea if it would be good or bad and if size is of any issue I'm comfortable with mine. Its the fact that she shared such an intimate experience with someone other then the one she truely loved so why wouldn't she want to do that again? I just don't want her to think of her first time and having it not be with me. Just knowing that someone else experienced that and can say they had her would bother me to no end. Thats something that only the one you truely love the one you marry should experience. If you don't respect me then thats all cool cause I probably don't respect you. If you wanted my respect then you would still be waiting or helping me find someone. Sorry for voicing my opinion and some people can't handle that.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 73
Posted: 7/21/2011 7:41:27 PM
If you ask me gunz may just be an attention whore trying to get our goat and it seems to be working. I he were on Gerry Springer painting himself as he does on here he would be no more believable. Maybe he's trying to up the ratings on POF!
 gunz058
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2011 7:49:17 PM
Getting people fired up does make me laugh on here...but everything I say I truely do believe. Yeah I tend to add a little fuel to the fire every now and then but I truely do believe what I'm saying here.
 _shakti_
Msg: 77
Posted: 7/21/2011 9:06:16 PM
808md:
lol...I think it's more about lack of opportunity with you.
Hence the bitterness perhaps?

Are real man would never say that it is easy to turn down sex with a woman he is deeply in love with.
Exactly.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 78
Posted: 7/21/2011 9:45:27 PM
Gunz... God KNOWS you've been touching yourself...and WHAT you've been thinking about!

"Anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart." (Matthew 5:28)

GWSmith
Msg: 79
Posted: 7/21/2011 10:37:11 PM

And I won't even say I'm a Christian...I celebrate the Christian holidays and my parents are Christians. I don't like hypricrits and thats what the church is full of now days. I thought Christians were supposed to wait til marriage? I'm not saying I'm perfect but how hard is it to say no? I mean someone asked me my big sin? Beats the heck out of me what it is...I haven't done drugs or had sex or committed any big crimes. Doesn't make me perfect though cause no one is perfect. I'm just saying how hard is it to say no? If you can't say no and wait then you are too weak in my opinion.

Pride, its pretty simple to see it. You think you are better than the rest and sit high on your horse telling the lesser people how to live.

Welcome to sinners anonymous I'll keep a seat for you in the eternal fires mate.
 gunz058
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2011 7:35:47 AM

Gunz... God KNOWS you've been touching yourself...and WHAT you've been thinking about!

"Anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart." (Matthew 5:28)

Pride, its pretty simple to see it. You think you are better than the rest and sit high on your horse telling the lesser people how to live.

Welcome to sinners anonymous I'll keep a seat for you in the eternal fires mate.

Quit with the religious bs...I don't believe in that stuff I just celebrate the holidays. As for telling the others how to live...well its obviouslly not working cause no one waits now days. I'm in my own little world almost feeling like I'm the last one.

And lack of opportunity? I sure do have a lack of opportunity because virgins don't seem to exist and thats all I'll settle for. Now if I wanted a whore and I've passed up a few of them ove the years...I've had my opportunities but always told the girl no.

As for counceling...that doesn't work for me either. I'll sit there and think wow you are fat or I bet back in the day you were good looking or if its a guy I'd be thinking wow you are gay or something like that. I'd be thinking about everything but what should be thought of.

Oh and someone said about killing themself? Sounds like you should get the other half before yourself especially if it was her fault. I wouldn't put up with that bs.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 81
Posted: 7/22/2011 7:40:41 AM
^^^ Wow dude....you REALLY have some issues! Don't like taking the heat....don't get on a soapbox....YOU are the odd one out here!

You are very full of yourself and judgmental I think COUNSELING might be EXACTLY what you need....If you can keep yor mind off sex long enough to listen to them...
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 83
Posted: 7/22/2011 8:21:29 AM
Do you guys remember Apollopus (something like that)?

I believe GUNZ058 is his reincarnation ... just on the opposite end of the spectrum.

I'm looking for an icon that professes "The twilight zone".
 Easygoin68a
Msg: 84
Posted: 7/22/2011 8:23:55 AM
what are their religious beliefs? if they both knew that prior to entering into a long term committed relationship, then....

me personally - i think being sexually compatible is a great thing to have in a relationship
 gunz058
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2011 9:21:16 AM
Hi morals? if I was god I'd get rid of everyone and start over again...
 Kitten189
Msg: 88
Posted: 7/22/2011 9:31:24 AM
Gunz,let me tell you i am having the time of my life with my amazing man and we cant keep our hands off each other.
We have sex often and just coz it feels good.
We have romance,passion,fun and yeah plenty of amazing sex :)
Ive no intention of getting married - im a bad girl and loving every minute of it

*Edit* Yes,"U make it" ....i remember Apollodorus.
What a FREAK..............lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >