Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 89
HELP! -- Sex before Marriage: Right or Wrong?Page 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I sure do have a lack of opportunity because virgins don't seem to exist and thats all I'll settle for

Sure they exist but you would be arrested for trying to pursue them. Careful Gunz with your obsession for finding a virgin some people may be very leery of you hanging around thier young daughters.... if murder and suicide is ok with you I am wondering if being a pedofile is also ok in your books.

if I was god I'd get rid of everyone and start over again

Quit with the religious bs...I don't believe in that stuff

So which is it do you believe in an all powererful god or not.

You do realize that women ( and possibly the virgin of your dreams ) read these forums... aren't you making yourself look attractive!
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 90
view profile
History
HELP! -- Sex before Marriage: Right or Wrong?
Posted: 7/22/2011 10:06:13 AM
YI40M,

I'm more concerned about the lack of agreement between your brother and his fiance. If his intended desires to "save herself" for marriage [of course I'm not so sure about this intercourse taboo, oral sex OK thing] then she must have some strong religious (Christian) feelings. What I see happening down the road is there being further clashes between religious, secular/worldly belief systems that would pull the marriage under. It is for this reason that I counsel against being "unequally yoked."

As for Mr. gunz, I have yet to find myself in any church filled with hypocrites. So far every church I've ever attended, worshiped in, prayed, taught, or other wise darkened the doors of, has been rife with sinners. Folk just like me. Men and women who daily, most of us more frequently, stumble and fall short of the glory of God. We sin, we make bad choices, we willingly set aside that which we know is right for that which is wrong. Seems to me that the sooner you see others as God sees them the sooner you, too, will see yourself as God sees you.

TK
[Both I and my son's mother married at 30,
virgins till our wedding night, Stone Mountain Georgia;
virgins aren't mythical, just very rare;
then and even more so today]
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 91
Posted: 7/22/2011 10:15:01 AM
I think we should introduce Gunz to that Professor guy who had long hair and thought he was a superior evolved human...he couldn't get laid either!

Hmmm... maybe the little swimmers back up so much they enter the brain and cause untold damage...and releasing them regularly makes for one laid back individual!
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 92
Posted: 7/22/2011 10:23:13 AM
Ahhhh that professor guy I remember him JCO415, I think you took him to school and schooled his ass if I recall ....................anyways Gunz is it? I really don't know what you are doing on this site, because its clear you will not find what you're looking for on this site, you might try dating sites that caters to virgins and I'm sure they exist, they have site for everything now a days even sites for Freaks, Swamp donkey's you name it.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 93
Posted: 7/22/2011 10:26:27 AM
I bet if Gunz DID get a virgin...he'd soon find HIMSELF a virgin in a community of potential mates also looking for a virgin!
 OutMind
Msg: 95
Posted: 7/22/2011 11:44:04 AM

^^^ Wow dude....you REALLY have some issues! Don't like taking the heat....don't get on a soapbox....YOU are the odd one out here!

Maybe we should put him in touch with the guy in Vegas that sell his blood to make a living. They would make a great pair.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 96
Posted: 7/22/2011 1:37:18 PM
Funny you mentioned the Professor, Outmind....I just said that...in another thread, I think.

They can BOTH hang out, not get laid and collaborate on WHY their superiority keeps them from getting laid!
 _shakti_
Msg: 97
Posted: 7/22/2011 3:25:00 PM
Gunz:
if I was god I'd get rid of everyone and start over again...
Supposedly that's been done before.. all those innocent women, children and animals went down with the bad guys. Seems it was successful, no.. ?

As to people waiting, plenty do. Perhaps you haven't been able to find a 'good girl' because of your judgmental and bitter attitude.

It might be time to remove the log from thine own eye...

As to the Op, so much for 'yours in 40 minutes'. Guess that's only if sex is being offered, lol...
 Hodel
Msg: 98
Posted: 7/22/2011 4:15:12 PM
Your own prejudices about church and christian dating sites maybe keeping you from finding the type of woman you want. Try something you haven't tried before. javascript:smilie('')

Church is full of hypocrites. It has been since Christ created the church. Human behavior has not changed. The issues Paul deals with in his writings are still happening today.
 gunz058
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2011 9:20:02 PM
The whole sex before marriage is always a religious issue. With this in mind, God or Allah or whoever based this on a commitment. A want of commitment to another as high as the commitment to God. To reserve the most sacred connection between two people for the right reasons. In my experience, sex with someone you love and share a deep connection with is so much more powerful than with someone you just met. On the other hand, sex is a huge part of any relationship. Some strong relationships start based purely on sex. How many can say they waited for marriage, the sex wasn't any good and the couple still held strong feelings for each other and stayed 100% faithful? Those that had, either with marriage counseling or on their own terms, felt true love for each other. Call me old fashioned...... My point being, that no matter what each of our preference is about sex, you must be understanding, accepting and communicative in a relationship. Period. If the guy can't wait, its either he's faking or can't communicate his needs in the right way.

Its not always a religious issue. I'm holding out and I want my wife to hold out because I don't want someone who's risked STDs and pregnancy cause condoms can break and birth control can fail. I also don't want someone else who's been that intimate and shared something that special with someone else. I just wouldn't trust or respect the girl. It has nothing at all to do with religion. And 9 out of 10 that say they are holding out for religious purposes no one would want in the first place because they are often unattractive. I know I'm going to need some luck to find someone but I'm not about to settle for less...that will just be a disaster in the makings then. Some of you seem to think if I find someone it would be a disaster...might even be worse if I don't lol!
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 101
Posted: 7/22/2011 10:02:24 PM
^^^ Learn to quote dude!

So, at 29 you think you're going to find a woman who is a virgin that's attractive and not neck deep in religion?

Personally I think you're making way too much of the whole virginity thing out of your own insecurities....but hey, whatever works for you. You gotta step back and look at yourself from the outside though....your higher than thou attitude is what is holding you back! ...and your insecurities!

By telling everyone how superior you are yet evidence in your messages and profile all say "fail"!

1st career choice=FAIL
Expectations of a woman=FAIL
Explanation of your username=FAIL

Nothing wrong with failing....usually it bring with it some humility though!
 barefootkitten
Msg: 102
Posted: 7/22/2011 10:23:19 PM
Its not always a religious issue. I'm holding out and I want my wife to hold out because I don't want someone who's risked STDs and pregnancy cause condoms can break and birth control can fail.
Good grief boy, you keep stating this, but if she gets an std screening and doesn't have any children, what's your issue?

I also don't want someone else who's been that intimate and shared something that special with someone else .
Truth of the matter is, you know you could never measure up to a REAL man and don't want a woman who can compare you to one.

And 9 out of 10 that say they are holding out for religious purposes no one would want in the first place because they are often unattractive.
To attract attractive people you have to be attractive yourself and your pompous attitude makes you extremely unattractive to anyone but the most ignorant and blind of people.
 Kitten189
Msg: 103
Posted: 7/22/2011 10:32:25 PM

cause condoms can break and birth control can fail.

Gawd.......why are you so hung up on this??
You've stated this well known fact over & over.

no one would want in the first place because they are often unattractive.

Oh,so now you want a hottie as well..............

Good grief,dude,you really have got a lot of issues.
All your expectations are completely unreasonable and unrealistic.
What are you REALLY afraid of??
 johnnyj218
Msg: 104
Posted: 7/23/2011 1:02:46 AM
WTF?! Your brother is going to marry someone that he hasn't had sex with? He needs to get the hell out of that real quick! Would someone buy a car that they never test drove? NOPE!
 viper1j
Msg: 105
Posted: 7/23/2011 5:40:24 AM

And lack of opportunity? I sure do have a lack of opportunity because virgins don't seem to exist and thats all I'll settle for. Now if I wanted a whore and I've passed up a few of them ove the years...I've had my opportunities but always told the girl no.

Hope you find your virgin.

Then you'll see how expensive it can be to keep a mistress in an apartment across town, when Little Miss SuzieSweetShoes only wants to give it up once every other year when she's ovulating.
 gunz058
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2011 8:51:50 AM

Then you'll see how expensive it can be to keep a mistress in an apartment across town, when Little Miss SuzieSweetShoes only wants to give it up once every other year when she's ovulating.

If she doesn't want sex when she's ovulating I still got my hands like I've always done before. If she wasn't a virgin before she was with me then I'd always be paraniod that she'd go out and do it with someone other then me since its already happened before. I mean sex isn't important to her and has no meaning to her if she's had sex before. That statement might be untrue but thats how I'd feel about it. I'd get paranoid at some point and...wouldn't be a pretty site to say the least. No I'm not worried about my performace I mean hell who knows and as someone mentioned if size is of any worry well thats not an issue here.

As for failing...haha you guys are just as much failures as me...we are all losers on a dating site. I'm just here cause as you guys know what I'm looking for doesn't seem to exist but I don't know what else to try.
 abelian
Msg: 107
Posted: 7/23/2011 9:06:34 AM

If she wasn't a virgin before she was with me then I'd always be paraniod that she'd go out and do it with someone other then me since its already happened before.

Not to make you paranoid or anything, but if you manage to find a virgin, what makes you think that once she has sex with you that she won't cheat on you because she wonders what she might be missing? Once the genie is out of the bottle, you can't put it back in (no pun intended).

As for failing...haha you guys are just as much failures as me...we are all losers on a dating site.

Hmmm. Well, I thought I had a pretty good time finding my fiancess and I'm sure other guys on here manage to have fun, so ``we all'' is a little overly broad.

I don't know what else to try.

A convent?
 Janet_Always
Msg: 108
Posted: 7/23/2011 9:13:03 AM

I mean sex isn't important to her and has no meaning to her if she's had sex before.

I would be more concerned about marrying a 30-year-old virgin that has avoided intimacy this long... if it were that important to them, they'd have experienced it by now.

If it isn't a priority, chances are it never will be.
 whytwater
Msg: 109
Posted: 7/23/2011 9:13:18 AM

A convent?

Not necessarily. A good friend, Roman Catholic by birth (says the Church, lol), whose nephew is a priest, says that virginity is not one of the elligibility criteria, for priest or nuns, any longer, and in fact, The Church even prefers that their priests have a little living on the resume before they marry jesus, or however that goes. lol
I had always assumed that the "collared" ones were 100% pure. Live and learn.
Now, kinda wondering, how does one verify a claim of virginity, exactly? lol
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 110
Posted: 7/23/2011 4:42:51 PM
Now, kinda wondering, how does one verify a claim of virginity

Maybe Gunz thinks that a female virgin will have her hymen intact when they could have lost that doing something physical othere than intercourse. Or maybe he thinks that a woman would never lie about being a virgin

I mean sex isn't important to her and has no meaning to her if she's had sex before.

Do you mean to say you expect to meet a girl who is not only a virgin but one that has never pleasured herself either? If she has experienced an orgasm by her own hands you can bet that sex means something to her and you will have some learning to do if you are going to be able to take care of her needs.

As to a woman thinking that sex has no meaning if she has had it before... where did you get that idea... many women love sex, bad sex or sex with the wrong guy might be meaningless to them.
 interloper555
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2011 7:30:43 PM
100% right #what if he married had reception got to the honetmoon
and she had a dick
 lakersyr08
Msg: 112
Posted: 7/23/2011 8:14:35 PM
That is a tough call, because everyone needs sex, but if he really does love her then he should be able to wait until the day of the wedding to have sex with her. I mean sure she is not having sex with him, but she is giving him head which in her way is a compromise so he should be happy with atleast getting head, if he needs sex that bad right now then i hate to say it but maybe find a fwb or a one nighter, but I think he should hold off and wait
 gunz058
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2011 10:31:25 AM

100% right #what if he married had reception got to the honetmoon
and she had a****

I think thats your dream...as for me I never said you shouldn't do other things besides sex.

Oh and sex is not a NEED its a WANT!!!
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 114
Posted: 7/24/2011 10:53:38 AM
as for me I never said you shouldn't do other things besides sex.

So are you telling us that you think that as long as there is not vaginal penetration with a penis then it is not sex. If you are doing all the other stuff then your self richous indignation of those who are not "saving themselves" appears to be a bit hypocritical in my books.

Oh and sex is not a NEED its a WANT

Are you implying that we choose to have or not have a sex drive. Sorry to inform you but the urge to merge is biologically programmed in us and in all other species. Just because we can choose not to act upon it does not mean that we are not suppressing a need. Granted it is not the same as needing air or water or food but how many of us only satisfy the very basic needs of our existence.
 MC03458
Msg: 116
Posted: 7/24/2011 1:48:37 PM
This girl is not what you are looking for- She compromised herself and this relationship is doomed. Woman have lost their power and manipulate men rather than holding out for love.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >