Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jblack187
Msg: 35
view profile
History
does your sex drive decrease with age, cause we dont have as much as anymore....what do you think?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Yea, there's times when I don't want to have sex. My last girlfriend lived with me for a little while, so I had that feeling often. But once she started taking initiative I would be all for it.

Next time he "doesn't jump all over you" just do it to him. Pull it out for him and do what needs to be done. It shouldn't take long for him to be in the mood then.
 TooShadows
Msg: 42
view profile
History
does your sex drive decrease with age, cause we dont have as much as anymore....what do you think?
Posted: 7/27/2011 4:52:21 PM
I don't thinmk age has anything to do with it in this case. Yeah,heat like that will tire a guy out,and sometimes all you want to do is kick back and do nothing strenuous.

Then again,a rest and a shower can work wonders. If you want sex,why not get naked and invite him into the shower? That could raise the dead sometimes. I work construction too,and there's been times after a long hard day when sex is the last thing on my mind. Then my girlfriend comes in naked,turns on the shower and asks if I'm in the mood for a shower and sex. I haven't turned her down yet.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >