Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NotYouFatJesus
Msg: 53
What do women want?Page 3 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
ha ha! okay, someone special and unique without the help of alcohol..or drugs
 Dreamer_in_SC
Msg: 54
What do women want?
Posted: 7/23/2011 5:48:35 PM
my guess would be most women want someone that they can tolerate all his bad habits while still offering at least a few positives to being with him...

But you don't want most women do you?

Most women wont be compatible to you. Most women wont want you. Most women will not even like you. Most women will/are........ fill in the blanks yourself.

Be who you are and don't try to be the guy that most women want because if you ever became that guy that most women want then they would not want you because "most women" would also want you.

You just need to find the one that is what you want and you what she wants... That is what MOST of us are here looking for.

However, MOST of the women here would likely want you to do a thread search and see the many similarities to your post and the billions of nice guy threads... oh wait there isn't billions because the ladies here usually click to delete any nice guy thread that pops up like they are playing a game of space invaders (it is an 80's video game for you youngins out here).
 ladyc4
Msg: 55
What do women want?
Posted: 7/23/2011 5:59:11 PM

you may be failing to see that a lot of men love the peace an quiet while they do whatever the hell they want without some woman trying to control... er, manage... ummmm... hmmm... "share" ....our lives.

Part of the "women evolving" is women who feel pretty much the same way...they'd like a "relationship" that permits of more independent functioning for BOTH parties.

And almost invariably, if one does anything more that the most casual dating/NSA sex with a guy, he is completely floored by a "no, let's NOT move in together" answer. They presume that the woman is talking about a FwB, or a booty call, or that she wants to date around with half the freakin' township.

Oh yeah, he'll talk a blue streak about "the peace and quiet and doing whatever the hell he wants"...and when the woman says "Exactly! Lets' have a relationship that doesn't involve living in each others' armpits 24/7!" -the next sound the woman hears is the thud of the guys' jaw hitting the floor.

Of course I do realize that there are men(and women,more than likely) whose only interest in dating is to get laid.

But I think there are more women than guys comprehend, who do not want-or NEED-to live under the same roof. This is not to say this is just a "social outing" relationship!-they may choose to spend time together whitewashing the chicken coop ,having a yard sale, helping one another in time of need, perhaps joining together to entertain friends and/or family-but these things are not presumed to be automatic privileges(or responsibilities).

You'd think that guys would be very enthused about "non-cohabiting LTRS"-but I'm not finding that many who can even COMPREHEND the concept.
Why do you reckon that is?
Cindy O
 Capitano_Blaugh
Msg: 56
What do women want?
Posted: 7/23/2011 6:16:56 PM

You'd think that guys would be very enthused about "non-cohabiting LTRS"-but I'm not finding that many who can even COMPREHEND the concept.
Why do you reckon that is?

Well, I suspect that the main reason is that guys will, believe it or not, fall in love for no other reason than that he really loves the woman. He doesn't give a shit about what she does, if she has money, whether or not she knows a pot from a hammer.....

.... guys are funny that way.

Women?... not so much. Lotsa ducks gotta be lined up for most women which are not necessarily related to "love".

Men will adapt to whatever the hell it is that will continue to get them laid....

... so expect a much higher percentage of male professional atheletes, musicians, and rich geeks in the future....

RazaMixta
Msg: 57
What do women want?
Posted: 7/23/2011 7:03:55 PM
Nice post #64!!

Perhaps what you see as "stuck" may be that more and more men just don't see the point in chasing members of the M.A.S as they running willy-nilly hither and yon "evolving".

Not at all CB! I don't see the point of such groups. I've always been in favor of independent thinking.

The younger guys are still gonna chase, of course, but things are changing and I think it'd be great if my sons have vasectomies, just bang away, get well educated, have fun, never get married...

^^^ Bitter much?

... and evolve in a way that's good for themselves, not in some way defined by women.

But I suspect that there are few things more irresistible to a woman than a man who knows where they are going and how to get there, with humor and kindness.

Which is exactly why I tell my boys to do what they want for themselves and not worry about getting involved with women. Women will come and go, but they have to live with themselves until they croak. They might as well have lots of fun in the process.

Agreed! Growing and having fun (never at the expense of another) is for everyone and for our own selves to define our needs.
Where did you get that women define that?

When my father died my mother was a young woman of 38 years (she is now 84) and worked really hard to support my sister and I.
About 7 years ago I asked why she never re-married, to which she replied with a wave of her Italian hand while wrinkling her nose: "NOO! Too much trouble ... I like my freedom and now would not want to be stuck looking after some sick man." Ouch! Harsh ... I thought.
Hmmm!
 WhitePanda
Msg: 58
view profile
History
What do women want?
Posted: 7/23/2011 7:05:49 PM
Women want a guy who can challenge them. They want a guy whom knows what he wants and goes for it. A guy that can take the lead. He needs confidence and ambition. They want someone who is positive and exciting. They want a guy who can turn them on. They also want a guy that can make them laugh.
 RazaMixta
Msg: 59
What do women want?
Posted: 7/23/2011 7:07:16 PM

Men will adapt to whatever the hell it is that will continue to get them laid....

^^^ That makes me sad.

... so expect a much higher percentage of male professional atheletes, musicians, and rich geeks in the future....

^^^ I hope so!
 Capitano_Blaugh
Msg: 60
What do women want?
Posted: 7/23/2011 7:24:35 PM

Not at all CB! I don't see the point of such groups. I've always been in favor of independent thinking.

You don't see the point? Independent thinking? I know women love to tell themselves that they are all absolutely individual, unique and free from any herd-like compulsions, but women are the most herd-minded creatures of all...

.. which is NOT a bad thing. It just is what it is. You, and every other woman, is a happy member of the M.A.S. which has it's good points and it's not-so-good-points.

The younger guys are still gonna chase, of course, but things are changing and I think it'd be great if my sons have vasectomies, just bang away, get well educated, have fun, never get married...

^^^ Bitter much?

Really? You're gonna throw out the 'bitter' card over THAT?

I encourage my boys to be independent, intelligent, self-assured, self-reliant men and you call that 'bitter'?

Hmmm.... pretty much affirms my take on how you see men.

Where did you get that women define that?

Well, jeezers-creezers... maybe just by posts that assert that men are not as evolved as the women-folk and that they they need to 'evolve' according to how those same women-folk, like, ummmm.... YOU... say they oughta...

RazaMixta
Msg: 61
What do women want?
Posted: 7/23/2011 7:50:43 PM
MMM CB ...
Let me affirm above all that I adore men! I have more fun with them than I do with women.

I read all these posts about men and women and shake my head while saying to myself, "this cannot be, this cannot be".... I refuse to come out believing that people in general can be sooo jaded! If that is the case we are doomed as a society, there are no good men left, and I'm outtahere!

There is not "bitter card" here, only in what you wrote "... I think it'd be great if my sons have vasectomies, just bang away, ..."
I think that is awful!! You might as well tell them as well that you are sorry you had them.

maybe just by posts that assert that men are not as evolved as the women-folk and that they they need to 'evolve' according to how those same women-folk, like, ummmm.... YOU... say they oughta...

So far I did not mention "how"... although I must say one thing. WARS.
No mother would send their sons to war... it is a male thing. I see no benefit in wars for anyone. That needs to stop. The male ego thing of "I win-you lose" needs to give way to a kinder more productive "win-win".

My idea of evolving is towards everything you mentioned, growing personally, studying something new, being courageous, forgiving.... I would like to see happier men my age. They seem stuck in some rut, unhealthy ('cause they won't take care of themselves), stale and boring (refuse to learn anything new), rigid in their bodies and minds and recounting nothing but the bitter past or the good old days. Yuck! Hopefully not all men are like that, but the majority of the ones I've seen are. Other women are noticing too and have opted to go out with much younger men.

*thinking...
 RazaMixta
Msg: 62
What do women want?
Posted: 7/23/2011 8:25:26 PM
WhitePanda wrote:

They want a guy whom knows what he wants and goes for it. A guy that can take the lead. He needs confidence and ambition. They want someone who is positive and exciting. They want a guy who can turn them on. They also want a guy that can make them laugh.

Yup... yup yup!!
Can I help a little?
Men want:
A woman who knows what she wants and goes for it. A woman that can take the lead sometimes. She needs confidence and ambition. They want someone who is positive and exciting. They want a gal who can turn them on. They also want a gal that can make them laugh.
I would also add to both: a supportive attitude.

Funny how we all want the same things no?
 merchantcarnival
Msg: 63
What do women want?
Posted: 7/23/2011 9:10:54 PM
Whoever said the thing about women looking for a reason not to like a man, while if a man likes or loves a woman, there's not much that could change his mind about her was right.

If a guy finds a woman attractive and likes/loves her, he doesn't care what his friends think, or if she has a bad mood every once in a while, or has a weird hobby.

Meanwhile, a guy has to be a renaissance man to satisfy a woman and will be dumped if he shows any sign of weakness.

Given the choice between a "really hot" high maintenance girl (even if she was interested in me) or a girl that was less attractive but a 10 to me, I'd take the latter. It seems most women would rather have the hot guy just so they can show off to their friends and feel "wanted" by someone of that so-called level.
 ShelbySask4friend1
Msg: 64
What do women want?
Posted: 7/23/2011 9:27:19 PM
Women want something unattainable that society has deemed to be of the normal of relationship guild lines…..The formula is generally set out to fail…..We are so programmed as to what a relationship is, and follows, that we do not really control a lot of what goes on in it…..Wanting someone like yourself is mirroring self traits, that will ultimately end in doom….At the same having polar opposites can create a distance….The problem I think generally, is people have to know themselves before entering a relationship or there is a high percent of failure….
 Capitano_Blaugh
Msg: 65
What do women want?
Posted: 7/23/2011 9:33:22 PM
I refuse to come out believing that people in general can be sooo jaded! If that is the case we are doomed as a society, there are no good men left, and I'm outtahere!

Welp, I'm one of the most jaded and cynical of all the folks you'll ever know, but even I know that society is not doomed. It's changing, but it'll always be there. Don't depair.... women keep asserting that they don't need men for anything, but they do still need their sperm, so there will still be some interaction....

... and probably a lot of intercourse, too...

There is not "bitter card" here, only in what you wrote "... I think it'd be great if my sons have vasectomies, just bang away, ..."
I think that is awful!!

So, telling my sons to be absolutely and unequivocably responsible for their reproductive rights is 'awuful'? I don't see it like that. I'd much rather they have vasectomies and freeze some of their sperm so that they, and only they, can choose when to pass on their DNA.

You might as well tell them as well that you are sorry you had them.

Why?

I really don't care if they have kids of their own and really don't care if I ever have grand-kids, but I don't regret having them as sons. I think they're terrific because they are wonderful young men.

No mother would send their sons to war... it is a male thing. I see no benefit in wars for anyone.

No, war has always been a reality. A male thing? Yes, in the sense that men have gone to war to protect women and children as often as they have for any other reason.

Women and children have benefitted from war as much as they've lost by it. It ain't a pleasant thing, but it's not just about men, sorry.

The male ego thing of "I win-you lose" needs to give way to a kinder more productive "win-win".

Ah, yes. When all else fails, point at men's egos as the root of all that is wrong in the world.

Believe it or not, women have egos equally as fragile as those of men and women are equally competitive as men. Women love to think that wars are all about men and their 'unevolved' natures, but historically they've been pretty happy that they have the protection that has been provided by men who are willing to step up....

... and, do you really think that women are any better when it comes to aggression and self-centred, self-interest?

I would like to see happier men my age. They seem stuck in some rut, unhealthy ('cause they won't take care of themselves), stale and boring (refuse to learn anything new), rigid in their bodies and minds and recounting nothing but the bitter past or the good old days. Yuck! .....Other women are noticing too and have opted to go out with much younger men.

Sure, but maybe you're just meeting those who are desperate enough to bother meeting the female counterparts of the guys you talk about. Some guys just don't see the benefit of being in a relationship given how much they are expected to give up. Believe it or not, the choices of women your age and mine is not anywhere near as wonderful as you seem to think....

.. which is the exact reason most men would prefer to date younger women.

morta1ez
Msg: 66
view profile
History
What do women want?
Posted: 7/24/2011 6:56:38 AM

Something is happening that is causing a divide between men and women.
Women are evolving and men are stuck.

It's not that we are stuck, we just don't see it as evolution, evolution is progress, for something to be viewed as progress it has to be an improvement over what came before it, the way people view relationships is not and improvment, it does not feel as good, not as enjoyable and it leaves many feeling they serve no purpose.

Both men and women were handed down certain roles and codes of conduct ... men do not question as much as women do.
Women are naturally more resilient and creative, and when we don't like something we do whatever it takes to change it. We know that there is strength in numbers, in community ... so we pool together with other women and it gets done.

Is this why with few exceptions its men who throughout history have been the ones who question authority? band together and over throw oppressive governments? There is a reason the usa is not part of the British empire.
And if you look at even children it is boys that tend to be more rebellious, but again a system that works does not need to be changed, and the new system should be better not worse our 50% divorce rate today vs 10% in the 50's is evidence enough that it was not an improvement.

^^ now, I don't know you personally, but your comments remind me of others' that come from men who are "stuck" in an old pattern.
Think about it, if women have changed, you'll have to change your game.

That's just it I never had a game, I would just be myself and I had good luck in the romantic arena.
My old pattern was, humour, honesty, creativity and just being as honourable as I could be. Are you saying those things are out of style? Well if they are not, it is clear that those traits are not enough.

We become more business-like. We are tired of the nonsense and desire to share ourselves with a man who is creative, flexible enough to value us and our contribution, trusts life (source of confidence), is not ego driven, and can make things happen (like killing spiders! lol... ), not an old little boy who is selfish, falling apart and crusty, and not growing!
We begin to see that it is possible to have it all, and we are not settling.
Mortalez, you have creativity on your side, lucky ... use it! Don't be stuck.

And tht is part of the problem, relationships are not supposed to be business like, that WOULD be a throw back to an earlier time, and eliminate the REAL progress that has been made 80 years ago as opposed to the crappy progress in the last 20 years or so. yes 80+ years ago marriage was a business arrangement but WWI and the industrial revolution changed all that, We aren't all farmers any more, I don't have to marry my daughter off to the grocer's son to have a guaranteed place to sell my produce. If killing spiders and being creative was enough I WOULD NOT BE HERE, if being faithful was enough, I WOULD NOT BE HERE, Oh and I don't settle either I refuse to be with someone who puts me at the bottom or even middle of her list, If I claim to be into somebody and I have romantic aspirations toward said female they are at the TOP of my list, anything less is a waste of time for both parties.
I enter into every relationship on a positive note, for of hope extreme happiness and hope, That only changes at the point inwhich I start to feel neglected, and that's the painful part of all of this, most people DO know how to behave in a relationship and most do(during the honeymoon stage), but usually only in the early stages then they start to fall back to their old life and try to squeeze their partner into it, leaving a partner feeling they are only getting the spare scrapes of their life. yes people can be heartless.
 cinsav
Msg: 67
What do women want?
Posted: 7/24/2011 7:19:29 AM

I read all the profile's and you see most of them say, honesty, kind, caring, fun man but it seems like if your not gods gift to women then they just pass you by. I know some men on here may be gods gift to women but alot of us are just average and instead of anyone giving you a reply they just pass u by. So I was just wandering what does a lady really want? Someone they can show off or someone they can be happy with. Just sort of confused over all of this and not meaning anything by it, ugly or mean or anything like that.

What do women want?

1. Looks
2. Money
3. Sense of humor

Being nice and considerate is some where down the list between having a pet and making your bed every day.

Women care far more about looks than men do. For different reasons mind you, but they do. When you go on an Internet date and you're walking up to meet her for the first time... she has looked you up and down left to right and back again. Before you've even said "hello" she has judged you. Do his shoes match is clothes? Are his clothes ironed? Is his hygene good? Is he well groomed? on and on. That's BEFORE you've even said "hi," keep in mind. Now you're sitting at dinner and she's analyzing you again. How you sit, how you look in the dim light - it goes on and on.

Anyway, in the real world looks, money, humor are key - if you have those three you'll have a hard time being alone. You can get by without one, but if you're missing two or all three? You're pretty much screwed.

Online dating is, for the most part, a joke. It should NEVER be used solely. You should focus on meeting people in your area in the real world and use the Internet to SUPPLIMENT. Never take Internet dating serious. It's fun, but while some people do meet someone they marry - most of us wont.

People will treat your profile, my profile and everyone else's profile like a head of lettuce. And, you're never "the only one" they are talking to.
 DivineBovine
Msg: 68
view profile
History
What do women want?
Posted: 7/24/2011 7:23:38 AM

Given the choice between a "really hot" high maintenance girl (even if she was interested in me) or a girl that was less attractive but a 10 to me, I'd take the latter. It seems most women would rather have the hot guy just so they can show off to their friends and feel "wanted" by someone of that so-called level.

that isn't even remotely true based on the statistics produced and posted publicly by another internet dating site.

fully 2/3 thirds of all messages sent by men go to women rated in the top 1/3 as "most beautiful" (according to photo ratings on the site).

women overwhelmingly message the men in the middle of the scale, with a steep drop-off as men are rated "more attractive".

there are far, far, far too many threads posted here by men complaining about "hot" women who use and abuse them. i've unfortunately been here a long time, and i've never seen the reverse...
 morta1ez
Msg: 69
view profile
History
What do women want?
Posted: 7/24/2011 7:38:59 AM

that isn't even remotely true based on the statistics produced and posted publicly by another internet dating site.

fully 2/3 thirds of all messages sent by men go to women rated in the top 1/3 as "most beautiful" (according to photo ratings on the site).

women overwhelmingly message the men in the middle of the scale, with a steep drop-off as men are rated "more attractive".

there are far, far, far too many threads posted here by men complaining about "hot" women who use and abuse them. i've unfortunately been here a long time, and i've never seen the reverse...

I guess im in the 1/3 group as I look back on my life I realised the women who put me through the MOST drama were also the best looking(by societies standards) so I widened my scope years ago. There have been studies inwhich they have found that people put up with more antisocial behaviour from "the beautiful people" and how that impacts how they treat others throughout life.
 KAT4EVR
Msg: 70
view profile
History
What do women want?
Posted: 7/24/2011 7:53:12 AM
Hi Jamie61561,
Your profile is basically well done, but, yes, there is a BUT.
You sound so negative that you may be scaring the "nice women" away with it. Take off the part where you ticked off the school parents, district, etc. That comes across as I am a bast%$# and I don't care. Okay, we all work jobs that may tick off others, but we don't mention it on here.

Also, women are not in one category or another, we are complicated individuals and most of us in your age group and above, know what we like, have been there, done it and now want to date someone we can talk with, enjoy events, walks, dinner, movie, sunsets, oh, you get the picture. We all have differing wants and needs and that is sometimes the easy part or the hard part of trying to find a man or woman who feels the same way or has the same wants.
Viva Le difference!

There is a lot of I in your profile, how about a few We's?
I, too, have been frustrated about dating on this and other sites, but I keep going, hoping that I will meet a man who will be part of my life. In the meantime, I am enjoying meeting different men, getting to "try them on" (not physically) and see if they turn out to be that man who will wind up in my life and a "partner in crime." (not a criminal by any means)
Go to local dances, put on by POF people, attend events, volunteer and relax. Try dating women or asking out women who are not goddesses but down to earth women with flaws just like yours. (we all have them)

And, no, we may like to look at Matthew M. (drool) but, we prefer Mr. Normal, Average, and Real.

I met someone this last Friday night, well, actually two men, because I went up to them and asked them to dance, I did not wait around for either of them to ask me, they seemed nice, normal and sweet. I was right ,they are. Maybe it will work out with one of them, but, if it does not Se La Vie, I had a good time and will continue to look.
Best of luck in love and dating.
 abelian
Msg: 71
What do women want?
Posted: 7/24/2011 7:59:40 AM

Wow so much sarcasm and bitterness.

You must be new. I'm hardly bitter. I had fun dating on pof and I'm engaged to a woman I met here and have been dating for a little over 2 years. What's to be bitter about? I'll cop to the sarcasm.

Abelian: The gentleman feels his question is legit thus it is to him.

He may feel like it's legitimate, but that doesn't mean it is legitimate.

Cliches to you ---perhaps not to others.-- honestly what some people feel they are looking for such as personality traits are not cliches they are genuine and genuinely depict what and who a person is and what another person is seeking in their mate.

I'm sorry if people who are looking for those things fail to seek them in any way that will actually help them accomplish it. Just because you say you want a guy who is honest, blah blah blah, doesn't mean you're going to get it by writing it in your profile or that you and any other person even agree on what any of those things mean. If you say you want a guy who is honest, loyal, affectionate, etc., do you really think anyone is going to read that and think, ``Gee, I'm dishonest, two-faced and aloof. I guess I'm not the guy for her?'' Not hardly. Your telling guys that you want something every guy thinks he fits, so yes, those are all meaningless cliches.

There is nothing ambiquous or vague about my descriptions of what I feel (key word "I" feel) I am seeking or what others may be seeking.

What you think is vague is irrelevant, since you already know how you feel. What counts is how well you convey that to others and using the same words that everyone else uses to mean something different than you do, doesn't convey how you feel about anything to anyone. Sorry, but the idea is to explain something to others in the way they can understand it, not expect them to divine your intended meaning from thin air.

such as what I am NOT seeking which are as such (0r at least I will list a few) liar, hurtful and unkind sarcasm, spitefulness, bitterness, someone who badgers, someone who is so messed up they see nothing good in anything.

Then you should find it trivial to find such a guy, since I doubt anyone who reads this would think he possesses those traits. Again, you seem to be confusing what you want with conveying what it is you want to people who will self-identify with what you want and don't want.

Sorry but I prefer to seek the good in others not the bad and ugly.

Me too, but I'm a little clearer on what that means to me.
 ilovetodance1234
Msg: 72
What do women want?
Posted: 7/24/2011 8:20:49 AM
Abelian: tsk, tsk, tsk, you poor thing. You say you are engaged or whatever, (you must be putting on a pretty good act for your unspecting victim) but you are definetly bitter and pretty mean spirited. Your attack is immature and unnecessary. Those individuals who are cruel, unkind, mean spirited, do know who they are and do know their behavior is not acceptable but they are so very selfish that they do not care, they continue to push their anger, etc. onto others (just as you are doing). They are insecure and know that others don't like them or don' t want to be around them because of their negative behavior. It is pretty apparent that you feel you must attack my views as perhaps you see yourself in them. You have a right to choose who you want to spend time with as do I. You have a right to express what type of personality traits you like or dislike as do I. But, you are not going to be given the right or "take" the right to try to run ramshod over my opinions and views. I know what I seek and what I will not accept. If I don't express that in a way YOU understand or you demand, that is YOUR problem not mine. So let's just say we don't agree with each others view and let's try to be mature adults about it. K?

KAT4EVR
Msg: 73
view profile
History
What do women want?
Posted: 7/24/2011 8:27:51 AM
morta1ez,
[I guess im in the 1/3 group as I look back on my life I realised the women who put me through the MOST drama were also the best looking(by societies standards) so I widened my scope years ago. There have been studies inwhich they have found that people put up with more antisocial behaviour from "the beautiful people" and how that impacts how they treat others throughout life. ]

Wow , is that true! I have been a people watcher for a long time and have observed the same thing myself. The gorgeous women have men hanging all over her, begging for attention and there are perfectly average women nearby who are more sincere, honest and lower maintenance. But the gorgeous ones get the guys.

She can be hideous in personality but hey, "does she look fine on my arm" or what? Of course tv and movies keep that mindset going with their gorgeous heroines and damsels in distress. The average looking ones usually get the gal pal or villainess roles.

Women do choose a more normal looking man in the long run, we look deeper than men do, but then men are much more visual than we are, it has been proven.
I like your responses. I do hope that it does not fall on deaf ears/eyes on POF. There are a lot of nice women and men out there in this sea of potential dates who deserve a chance.
I have tried to date outside my "rules" before. But, keep coming back to my have to have most of the time. I am an active outdoors person and need that in a man, if he is not in good shape physically, he will not keep up with me.
Keep adding to the forums, you have some great views.
 pinkoleander
Msg: 74
What do women want?
Posted: 7/24/2011 8:38:55 AM
My grandparents died in their 90's. They were married 70 something years. My grandfather was deaf at the end of their marriage. He didn't speak much anymore, he'd just nod and smile all the time and when my grandmother would make eye contact with him and he saw her mouth moving he'd pull out his checkbook and hand it to her. That's what I want.
 DivineBovine
Msg: 75
view profile
History
What do women want?
Posted: 7/24/2011 9:17:37 AM

you are definetly bitter and pretty mean spirited. Your attack is immature and unnecessary.

hold up a mirror, lady.
 abelian
Msg: 76
What do women want?
Posted: 7/24/2011 9:18:20 AM

but you are definetly bitter and pretty mean spirited.

From my perspective, it's a low tolerence for bullshit.

So let's just say we don't agree with each others view and let's try to be mature adults about it. K?

If you don't like people to disagree with you, don't post your opinions in a public forum where the point of the forum includes disagreement. If you want to be an adult, stop conflating my disagreement with what you say with an attack and stop using fallacious reasoning to avoid actually rebutting anything. What a person says stands on its own merit, regardless of any characteriztion you would like to dream up to try and diminish the merit of what is said. K?
 ilovetodance1234
Msg: 77
What do women want?
Posted: 7/24/2011 11:53:45 AM
Abelian: It seems awful strange that of all of the opinions on this particular forum you have sought out mine attack. Perhaps you should ask yourself why. As I said earlier, in MY opinion you are attacking me because you see yourself in much of what I am expressing. My reasoning is my opinion thus it is not fallacious (and yes I do know what the word means applause: woo hoo, thus not impressed by your vocabulary). Again, I stand by what MY opinions are as stated and moreover I stand by my opinion that you sound like a very unkind, mean spirited, bitter individual. As for the lady who expressed that I should look in the mirror.. WTF ...are you his fiance?

BTW everyone has a right to express their opinions and their dreams. If you want to continue your hateful dialog it will have to be with someone else as I don't care to continue to stroke your ego any further nor to be the recipient of your cruelty. Good luck to you.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >