Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RazaMixta
Msg: 180
What do women want?Page 8 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
Rancloff you are not accepting messages from outside of your country... after I read your profile I wanted to point out a couple of things:
Some of your info is good, be more specific (embracing all that life has to offer?) and a bit more generous, especially with your interests since those come in handy for searches. People can click on them (when they show up in blue) and find others with same. Handy!

Personally, I love to read about men´s self confessed quirks. Always be yourself, and be honest.
And OH! Good for you that are taking good care of yourself ... :heartyou:

edit...
hehehe the baiter does not understand there is only ONE side, just different perspectives.
For me, having the courtesy of a photo helps me to decipher if the person is what his profile tells me or not tell me. As a holistic health practitioner I can tell a lot about the person just by the skin and eyes, let alone if they are posting old pics or lying about their age ... which btw it shows guys! You are only fooling yourselves.
Besides being allergic to bs (atchoo!!) I am businesslike, remember?....
 workaholicone
Msg: 181
What do women want?
Posted: 7/26/2011 1:32:39 PM
Sort of a long story; but I really like what women want and a happy little song on the end:

Young King Arthur was ambushed and imprisoned by the monarch of a neighboring kingdom. The monarch could have killed him but was moved by Arthur's youth and ideals. So, the monarch offered him his freedom, as long as he could answer a very difficult question. Arthur would have a year to figure out the answer and, if after a year, he still had no answer, he would be put to death.

The question?....What do women really want? Such a question would perplex even the most knowledgeable man, and to young Arthur, it seemed an impossible query. But, since it was better than death, he accepted the monarch's proposition to have an answer by year's end.

He returned to his kingdom and began to poll everyone: the princess, the priests, the wise men and even the court jester. He spoke with everyone, but no one could give him a satisfactory answer.

Many people advised him to consult the old witch, for only she would have the answer. But the price would be high; as the witch was famous throughout the kingdom for the exorbitant prices she charged.

The last day of the year arrived and Arthur had no choice but to talk to the witch. She agreed to answer the question, but he would have to agree to her price first.

The old witch wanted to marry Sir Lancelot, the most noble of the Knights of the Round Table and Arthur's closest friend!

Young Arthur was horrified. She was hunchbacked and hideous, had only one tooth, smelled like sewage, made obscene noises, etc. He had never encountered such a repugnant creature in all his life

He refused to force his friend to marry her and endure such a terrible burden; but Lancelot, learning of the proposal, spoke with Arthur.

He said nothing was too big of a sacrifice compared to Arthur's life and the preservation of the Round Table. Hence, a wedding was proclaimed and the witch answered Arthur's question thus:

What a woman wants . . . is to be in charge of her own life!

Everyone in the kingdom instantly knew that the witch had uttered a great truth and that Arthur's life would be spared.

And so it was, the neighboring monarch granted Arthur his freedom and Lancelot and the witch had a wonderful wedding.

The honeymoon hour approached and Lancelot, steeling himself for a horrific experience, entered the bedroom. But, what a sight awaited him. The most beautiful woman he had ever seen lay before him on the bed. The astounded Lancelot asked what had happened

The beauty replied that since he had been so kind to her when she appeared as a witch, she would henceforth, be her horrible deformed self only half the time and the beautiful maiden the other half.

Which would he prefer? Beautiful during the day.....or night?

Lancelot pondered the predicament. During the day, a beautiful woman to show off to his friends, but at night, in the privacy of his castle, an old witch? Or, would he prefer having a hideous witch during the day, but by night, a beautiful woman for him to enjoy wondrous intimate moments?

What would YOU do?

What Lancelot chose is below. BUT....make YOUR choice before you scroll down below. OKAY?

Noble Lancelot said that he would allow HER to make the choice herself.

Upon hearing this, she announced that she would be beautiful all the time because he had respected her enough to let her be in charge of her own life.

Now on the Fun side please goto this video I'm addicted to it and its fun when you are tired and had a long very hard day at work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXvJ8UquYoo ;-)
 Rancloff
Msg: 182
view profile
History
What do women want?
Posted: 7/26/2011 1:41:28 PM
OyVay,
You're right, there can be all kinds of reasons that someone doesn't include a picture in their profile. I never made a statement as to their motive, merely that not having a picture certainly reduces your chances. I don't read profiles without pictures and I'm sure there are plenty of other people who feel the same way.
What you call "shallow" is really your denial of reality. Physical attraction and sex appeal play a very important role in who we choose to date or engage in a relationship with. No? If I'm wrong and you are right, then in real life we should see guys who look like Danny Devito going out with women who look like Jennifer Anniston right? Shouldn't we see awkward four eyed audio visual geeks dating cheerleaders? If looks and attraction don't matter, then why is it you can walk into a club with a hundred people and automatically know who the men are going to be attracted to, and most likely who the women are going to be attracted to? Surely you’re not suggesting that all the really good people are also attractive, and that the only reason unattractive people can’t get dates is because their all bad people are you? See how your argument withers in the light of reality?
Appearance and attraction are very important aspects in dating. I have passed on many women for no other reason than they didn't appeal to me physically. And I know for a fact that there have been plenty of women on POF that have passed on me for no other reason than they weren't physically attracted to me. Just got a response from a woman this morning and here’s a direct copy and paste of what she wrote:
“Hey sweets, I just wanted to say thanks for responding ;) I meet all kinds of tools on here and usually just hit delete without responding. But while I'm not really particularly interested, you seem very down-to-earth and cool, and I wanted to thank you for writing and the day at Maumee Bay sounds amazing and absolutely perfect. I wish something had clicked in my head, but it's just not”
I know exactly what this woman is thinking because I have been there myself. I seemed great in every way, but didn’t line up with her physical expectations. She wasn’t attracted to me physically. Of course she’s not going to be rude and say that, and neither would I. But it’s the truth none the less. Deny it all you want. I deal with reality.
 OyVay...
Msg: 183
What do women want?
Posted: 7/26/2011 2:01:23 PM
NOW that makes sense Rancloff! I'm not saying appearance doesn't count at all, just not the only thing.

Although you must admit, as many of the long time posters have seen, some are ONLY about appearance and extremely shallow. As for looks themselves, it works out really funny on here.

The shallow attract the same, usually to their demise, dozens of threads about the 'hot guy' who slept with them once and moved on. One woman I knew had this happen with 3 straight guys. I asked her if she had the common sense of a 3 year old? She of course asked why? I anwered they only touch the hot stove once!

Same goes for those seeking a partner with dough, they get burned as well. If it took him/her years to amass it, I doubt they will part with it easily.

As for Mr. Devito, I doubt if he were single, he would have a hard time getting a hawt babe! Hahahaha! Money and fame make up for a lot of lack of stature, especially with the shallow.

As for attraction, that is funny as well, and something I spoke to earlier. Before the 'net', people met and dated, it gave a certain equality to those less fortunate in the looks dept. But even with that, reading the end of your post, struck a chord. Would that woman or any of the others you mentioned, had a different reaction IRL? Instead of this online "pick one from column A, then make sure they meet all the restrictions in column B.

I salute your efforts to stay in shape, I go to the gym when I can. Hasn't happened much in the last year sorry to say, but that's life.

My outlook is not unlike the Beattle's in some ways "give people a chance!" Hahaha!

As to my fans 'business like approach' sorry can't see it. There are few in this world who can calculate and feel at the same time. You may wind up with all the bells and whistles you seek in a partner, but I doubt you both will "feel" in the end.
 RazaMixta
Msg: 184
What do women want?
Posted: 7/26/2011 2:08:44 PM

hehehe the baiter does not understand there is only ONE side, just different perspectives.
For me, having the courtesy of a photo helps me to decipher if the person is what his profile tells me or not tell me. As a holistic health practitioner I can tell a lot about the person just by the skin and eyes, let alone if they are posting old pics or lying about their age ... which btw it shows guys! You are only fooling yourselves.
Besides being allergic to bs (atchoo!!) I am businesslike, remember?....

Having said the above, I agree wholeheartedly with the post below.
I always find men look infinitely better in person when animated. Most of us are not models and do not photograph as well.

My outlook is not unlike the Beattle's in some ways "give people a chance!" Hahaha!
 RazaMixta
Msg: 185
What do women want?
Posted: 7/26/2011 2:20:18 PM

As to my fans 'business like approach' sorry can't see it. There are few in this world who can calculate and feel at the same time. You may wind up with all the bells and whistles you seek in a partner, but I doubt you both will "feel" in the end.

´Business like´ has been grossly misunderstood.
I am more than perfectly capable of feeling, too much sometimes. The trick is to calculate where or with whom to invest those feelings and all that energy... hence the creation and all the topics in this relationship forum and all the people contributing regarding their heartache and all the headscratching going on.

To have the sense of producing a better profile IS being smart, or business like, because he or one wants to maximize our experience and effort here.
When you cross a busy street do you calculate how you are going to do so safely, or just jump in with your eyes closed?

It´s about self respect and respect for others, not wanting to waste each other´s time, about prudence .... Can you see that?
 Rancloff
Msg: 186
view profile
History
What do women want?
Posted: 7/26/2011 3:08:07 PM
Raza, once again your posts are spot on. I am getting a lot out of this conversation. Oyvay and others seem to take one piece of a statement, distort it way out of context and then argue against the now ridiculous statement, which by the way was a statement of their own manufacture.
Just as I made no inference as to why someone would not post a picture, I never said that looks are everything.
Just as I pass on women whom I'm not attracted to, I do not write women who do not seem compatible with me and my lifestyle and it doesn't matter how good they may look in their pictures. For example, I smoke and I have been in relationships with women who were non smokers and it always causes problems of one form or the other. If I check out a woman's profile and she is a non-smoker, there's gonna have to be a lot more to her than appearance before I would even bother. I been down that road and I'm not interested in going down it again. Here's another example, I dated a girl in my mid twenties who was drop dead gorgeous. She was (physically speaking) a beautiful woman. Problem was she talked non-stop at a hundred miles an hour. In the end it didn't matter how attractive she was, two minutes in a room alone with her and I was ready to throw myself out of a window. So believe me, I know that looks aren't everything. But consider the other side of the coin. Let's say I ignore appearance and go strictly for like interests and want not. I could end up in a relationship with someone I am not attracted to, and then sexual encounters become a chore. No longer is intimacy something to be sought and desired, it's something to put-off and avoid. Is that fair to anyone in the relationship? Isn't that a form of dishonesty? "Hey honey, I was never really attracted to you, I just didn't want to look shallow so I dated the first person with common interests, sex with you is really hard for me because you don't turn me on. So every time we do this I have to close my eyes and imagine a different woman". Yeah, that's a really genuine, good person who would do that to themselves, and someone else.
P.S. I didn't say Danny Devito, I said a man who looks like him. Of course Devito could find an attractive looking woman we all know that. We all also know exactly why she would be dating him too. I'm not talking about situations that are distorted by fortune or fame. I'm talking about real life, every day situations between ordinary people. If there is no money or fame involved Danny Devito does not get a good looking girl friend.
 OyVay...
Msg: 187
What do women want?
Posted: 7/26/2011 3:12:26 PM
Look most of online dating is broken! Sorry if that shocks or surprises you. Women complain they are used for money, or sex. Sent explicit emails that are undesired. Sent emails like "Hey Babe", "wanna f___", "hi honey", "wanna chat" that represent a waste of time and are insulting. Some men, new from a breakup have unresolved anger issues, or post up things that are impossible like I love to sail, or ski, or hike when they are 50 lbs overweight and never leave the couch and their remote is their best friend.

Men who married for life, who's main failing was not realizing how much work a good relationship was, went into divorce court and were shafted(please spare me the defense scenarios, wrong is wrong). Others through no fault of their own except DNA, need to sneak up on a glass to get water due to their looks. They can't even get a woman to answer them, to say screw off. What frosts most guys in the middle are the women who complain about messages from men, who took time to craft them, only to see their 10 or 15 minutes of effort get a unread/delete. Or those taken for a ride by buying dinner only to have the lady looking at her watch before the entree comes.

In the middle are the truckload of complaints from both bad pictures, overweight, wrong age, not honest in profiles, married and the slew of others. I think it's safe to say it's broken.

I'll give you my own brief scenario when I was dating. Here 5 times, first time through a vannila profile with pics, my results were ugly!! Hahaha! crashed and burned badly.

Second time through an edgier profile, similar pics, much better results dated a number of women. Met one IRL and dropped the site, didn't work back 10 months later.

Third time tried the same, left with a woman, it didn't work, she was on another site, unbeknowst to me.

4th and 5th time, did a change, no pic, wacked out profile, extremely edgy, and hit a grand slam. Lots of dates, lots of women making me a favorite. A good time!

In the end, you never know what will sell here and what won't. Good email conversation, and being a good writer helps a lot. Being in sales and knowing how to sell your self helps even more.

I guess my point is, meeting an interesting man or woman on here, is not really about the pic or the profile alone. It truly is random walk, sometimes it works, many times it doesn't.

VVVVV By the way, now that's a woman, wish there were 1,000 more like her on here.VVV
 DivineBovine
Msg: 188
view profile
History
What do women want?
Posted: 7/26/2011 3:21:46 PM

Not trying to be cruel or anything but who even reads a profile without a picture? No one, that's who.

i do.

but i'm a writer... a well-written profile will catch my eye every time. and i read LOTS of profiles.

if i find one i like and i can write back to the gentleman, i will write and tell him so - even if he's miles and miles away or is looking for someone NOT like me.
 MaryMaryQuiteC
Msg: 189
What do women want?
Posted: 7/26/2011 5:09:44 PM
Hey Rancloff and Raz, I just want to let you know I just read my way through all these pages, and I agree with the two of you the MOST!

People don't seem to understand "generalizations" or "sexism" for that matter..
Men and women ARE different, and do tend to follow their own sexes ideas on things, at least in a social aspect.

From birth, in America, different sexes are taught to behave in a certain manner according to what sex they are!

Little boys aren't given "baby dolls" to play with, even though someday we expect them to be loving fathers. They are told to "man up" and "big boys DON'T cry" even though we WANT our men to be sensitive... They are told to always treat ladies like "princesses" and to work to "provide" for them..

Little girls are trained from birth to "mother" a child. They are given dolls whether they want them or not, and if they choose to play with cars or guns, they're called "tomboys". Girls are taught how to put on "make-up" because they're told they aren't pretty when "plain" and that boys are only interested in looks. They are told to "fake" an orgasm to please a man, rather than to tell him where/how to please them sexually!

Our SOCIETY is guilty of creating who we are, and only a few people will step out of the box and become who they really are, and want to be!

We think that men who have sex with many women are "Gods", while women who have sex with many men are "whores"....

One of the generalizations that we have created in this country seems to be: Men use "love" to get sex, while women use "sex" to get love!

Don't we realize that we all like them BOTH??

And it IS about "clicking" with someone! Certain looks/personalities mesh with other looks/personalities infinitely better than others, and it's the combination of those attributes that draw certain people together. It HAS to be reciprocal!!!

We are ALL unique yet still always fall into a pattern of SOME sort to maintain a level of respect in our society! Lets stop trying to belong to a society that never really understood each other, and instead, try to LEARN from our mistakes and stop raising our children to be sexist!
Cudo's to you and Raz for your thought sharing and diplomacy!
 Falupe
Msg: 190
What do women want?
Posted: 7/26/2011 5:15:52 PM
a large vibrating egg
 merchantcarnival
Msg: 191
What do women want?
Posted: 7/26/2011 5:47:56 PM
i don't think any men here are saying that all men are perfect and all women are evil. i know men can be just as idiotic as women...i know a lot of guys personally that i think are douchebags...but i don't care since i don't want to date them or sleep with them. i don't hate all women either, i just think a lot of young women have bad taste in men (this isn't just a "hot girl" thing.) a majority of young women (doesn't matter if she's hot or not) are attracted to men that mistreat them, play the hot and cold game (or just cold altogether)...guys that steal money from them, beat them, cheat on them, then they complain "i can't find a good guy" when they don't really want one.

i'm not claiming to be "nice"...i'm a good person, but i'm not a self-proclaimed nice guy. i'm no angel...but i've never put my hand on a woman violently or emotionally abused them, and it seems that's what young women want...almost like they want their life to be an episode of dawson's creek.

(yes, i know "men just want sex" blah blah blah...but i'm not one of those guys...and i'm not trying to date men, so it doesn't concern me.)
 DivineBovine
Msg: 192
view profile
History
What do women want?
Posted: 7/26/2011 5:49:55 PM
okay, i'll tell you. but the men won't be happy because they just can't handle the truth and the women won't be happy because i'm revealing the existence of the super-secret organization:

CoW!

aka The Conspiracy of Women.

there, i've said it.

all women, for their 16th birthday, receive a copy of the CoW Handbook. and there is one entire chapter of the Handbook devoted to "What Women Want".

wants are completely dependent on several things: if you were born in a year ending with an even or odd number, phases of the moon, and your Celtic Tree Astrology sign. there are 144 different wants listed in the Handbook and no two women want the same one at the same time.

so there you have it, gentlemen.

you are doomed.

hope this helps!

valenciacityx
Msg: 193
What do women want?
Posted: 7/27/2011 2:44:50 AM
http://youtu.be/31UEGl9tvX8
yep, just trade em in every season.
of course the one I really like about the 'relationship' quagmire was the last ad campaign about Milk, PMS and men attempting to Appease women at that time of month.
' I am sorry for what ever I did, or did not do !'
I am sorry for hearing what you said instead of what you meant
We can both blame myself
all with placating milquetoast 'nice' guys in cowering attempts at consolance.
www.everythingidoiswrong.org (before they had to take it down - I guess the blame o meter was too close to home)

What do women want? they often are as clueless as you are about it; but feel better, it will change like the weather. If she is going to make you guess at every instance like a game show- you indeed should just take the ceramic dalmation and be done with it. (it is the worst version of Hangman ever)

boys are taught to play with army men and guns.....
nope, not anymore, they are grooming princess boys now.
www.myprincessboy.com and it is empowering ! (wtf ever)
 JustMary65
Msg: 194
What do women want?
Posted: 7/27/2011 3:50:54 AM
I can say that I want companionship and understanding. Relationships take time--but most folks I've talked to go from 'hello' to 'will you blow me on the first date' and it's usually in the first conversation.

I know more of what I don't want and if a man begins to say or do those things it's a deal breaker. I'm wiser and choosier. I'm past the age of wanting to make babies---now I want to make friends----lasting friendships that will eventually blossom into something else.

Personal appearance matters, until a man opens his mouth. I've dated G Q and 'the Average Joe'---the quality of the relationship depended more on how he treated me and less on how he looked. Most of what you're saying isn't gender specific anyway.

M~
 greglalicious
Msg: 195
What do women want?
Posted: 7/27/2011 2:55:31 PM
What do women want? Well, Mel Gibson might know. I saw this movie where he could read their minds..
 KAT4EVR
Msg: 196
view profile
History
What do women want?
Posted: 7/27/2011 4:14:33 PM
OyVay, no harm no foul. I understand that I may be an unusual woman, but, I have spent most of my adult life working with men. I learned from a lot of them to be more sensitive to how they think and react. I cannot stand gold diggers or playboys either, so when I meet a man I try to keep the field level.
I have driven an hour to meet a man who lived 2 hours away, neutral area, half way and then a first date. I guess both of my daughters learned from me, by example. I have friends who think that no matter what, the man should pay, we have some animated conversations about that. I just shake my head and walk away.
I went to a meet and greet recently and asked two men to dance, well, actually asked 5 of them and 3 turned me down. Wow, what a reality check. Turned out that for two of them I was not thin enough (the woman they wound up with was) and the other wasn't there to dance, huh?? He just sat all night texting on his phone.....wth?
I paid on one site and wound up with spammers and con men, so I canceled my subscription and came back here.
I know that my typing does not show the inflection of my voice, or my witty personality but take my word for it, no one here has ticked me off. Some are downright funny , others are way too bitter for responses. I will just observe and occasionally respond.
Cheers.
Kat
 OyVay...
Msg: 198
What do women want?
Posted: 7/27/2011 5:18:30 PM
No problem KAT4EVR, that's really what I rail about. It seems wrong to me somehow, you get treated like that. Same with the guys, I just wish some would act like normal human beings, realizing that image on your computer is a living, breathing human being, receiving those messages or lack thereof.

I tried to write you, but your restrictions were to high.

Jamie, glad you enjoyed it, hoped some of it helped, even if I came off a little caustic.
 PocoLoco44
Msg: 199
What do women want?
Posted: 7/27/2011 5:25:32 PM
Hummm....What do women want? EVERYTHING.... I'm kidding

I would say depending on age and the woman it varies, One answer wouldn't fit all women, they are all so different and have different wants and desires. I think most women tend to be less judgmental on looks as men are, However they do want to be attracted to the man their with, which is perfectly normal. Getting along great and liking each other doesn't always constitute a relationship, but can often times lead to a great friendship.

I didn't read threw the pages of postings, So I'm uncertain as to the responses, but just from personal experience I would say many women would like to find a gut they are attracted to, someone they can talk with and he actually listens and remembers what she says. A man who is honest and trust worthy, meaning he doesn't cheat and respects her as a woman. Jealousy and Control are something he has long overcome, and he not only allows but encourages her to be what ever it is she is. He accepts her "As Is" doesn't try to change her or make her feel less then he did when they first met. A Man who never stops dating her even if they marry, He keeps the romance alive and continues to treat her like she's the best thing that ever happen to him.

Most women tend to treat men better in a relationship then men do, Not because men are bad, but they simply slow down or forget what it took to when her over. They get weary in well doing and often times stop doing all the little things they made her heart melt and fall for him. If he just keeps doing what he once did, I think she would be happy and feel good about being with him. Treat her like a Lady, and put no other above her, make sure she understands, you belong only to her, the fruit of another means nothing nor will you ever allow that in your relationship, And she will bring you happiness.

Just my thoughts on the subject
 coolsky99
Msg: 200
What do women want?
Posted: 7/27/2011 5:26:08 PM
women r lost...................................................................
 RazaMixta
Msg: 201
What do women want?
Posted: 7/27/2011 5:43:49 PM
^^^ So they want to be found???

Nice eye btw!
 car15
Msg: 202
What do women want?
Posted: 7/28/2011 8:21:13 AM
Ever person is different so then every person wants and is looking for something different.
Most women are looking for some one they are mentaly and physicaly attracted to just like most men are. With out the attraction being there on some level it will never happen. Most women want to feel special, beautiful, loved, like they are the only girl in the world to that special some one. Its not just men that get passed by men do the same thing to women. Lots of people judge people on there looks thats life i guess some people just dont realize there is more to a relationship then just being with someone thats good looking.

Maybe if you havent found that special someone its cause you not looking in the right place or are just trying to hard. Some times you just need to enjoy life and along the way it will just happen usually when you least expect it.

Just be who you really are and someday you will find the right one! cause really do you want some woman thats just looking for gods gift to women or do you want someone real? someone that actually cares more about being happy?
 car15
Msg: 203
What do women want?
Posted: 7/28/2011 8:28:45 AM
Very good answer i think your 100% right thats exactly what a woman wants! Weather its been 6 months or 10 years they still want to be treated the same way as day 1!
 4ms4me
Msg: 204
view profile
History
What do women want?
Posted: 7/28/2011 8:31:31 AM

Do women on here feel the same about men on here?

Yup, many do. My guess (plus I read it on the internet and it seems logical) is that the more attractive (or best pics) people (men AND women) get an inordinate amount of emails; the more average looking not so many. The best looking likely don't even have time to read all the emails, let alone reply! If you are only writing to the hottest girls, then yup ... you are probably wasting your time and breath on here.
 OyVay...
Msg: 205
What do women want?
Posted: 7/28/2011 8:41:19 AM
While I believe online dating is broken, I have to say something about why it sometimes doesn't work for some men and women.

Online dating is NOT an ATM machine! You can't merely put up a profile, post some pics and expect a date to pop out. You must experiment, see what works for you and what doesn't. It's hard enough when using the right bait, given the issues I have cited.

Women don't want those little cliche messages of "wha's up", "wana chat", "hey babe" or those who just say "hi"! Even if they take the time to read your profile, you have given them NOTHING to respond too. Now on the other side, don't write "gone with the wind" or an epic tale, she'll fall asleep before she finishes.

Try and think, a great opening message is 5 or 6 sentences. Something to break the ice, or make her laugh, then something about her profile that you find interesting or have in common, something from yours you think she will like.

Now you can go one of 2 ways on closing. An open ended question designed to get a response, or simply an invitation to take the exchange further.

Always think KISS, keep it simple stupid! This will cut down on the time it takes to write a message, it will give you clarity when you are writing them, and the investment in time is justified.

Finally don't send more than 5 or 10 emails in any one week(personally I don't do much more than that in a month). Remember if there are (IE) 1,000 women in your area, you maybe attracted to 100, why burn through your eligable pool in 6 days? If your only writing the hottest babes on here, forget what I said, your just wasting your time. You MUST match up on more than just looks.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >