Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > the nice guy...are you willing to put in the time?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 336
the nice guy...are you willing to put in the time?Page 16 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)

Yes, you might be nice, but…
…are you educated?
…do you have a career instead of a job?
…do you go to the gym to look healthy and attractive?
…did you invest the money for a nice haircut?
…have you built healthy social skills?
…have you found your own place to live?
…is that place clean and nicely furnished?
…have you avoided stupid mistakes (such as being divorced at the age of 23)?

negative ghost rider...the pattern is full...

wait wait...

I just won the big lottery tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mega millionssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what ? you want my phone number ?
why ? cuz you wanna send me naked pics of your coosie ?

sorry baby you're no worth any amount of work ....

lol
 LuvFishes
Msg: 337
the nice guy...are you willing to put in the time?
Posted: 9/23/2011 2:40:21 AM
I don't think ur being picky. You have invested time into yourself to figure ur wants, needs and what type of person ur hoping to find in a relationship match.

I read what is on the profile:, before lookimg at pics.. Distance, smoking are deal breakers for me. I travel enough without being so far we can never see the other but on wknds. Legally seperated can be difficult so I tend not to get in that situation by choice on case by case basics.

So the big question for me is "Am I willing to invest the considerable time, effort to find out really who the person is? Right now probably not. Often the nice guy profile just needs rewriting of their profiles , many come off as whiny, odd, or desperate, listing all kinds of medical problems. The negativity is turn off, trying to make an effort to get beyong the outer layer of garbage is difficult at best.

All of us are here in some shape or form were lonely, seek that mate. Most of us are comfortable being alone, we just know our lives are more fuller when we have that person who makes you smile inside and out. I know he's out there, for now I'll enjoy the ride in seeking him.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > the nice guy...are you willing to put in the time?