Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Peppigonzalis
Msg: 37
premature ejaculation , how much does it really bother people ? Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
There is a spray you can buy off of ebay, which desensitizes you.

It contains Lidocaine, which is also used as an anesthetic, or skin desensitizer for tattoos/waxing. It's called "stud 110 spray" - might help?

Although you should check out if it has any side effects 1st!
 Pingshooter
Msg: 38
view profile
History
premature ejaculation , how much does it really bother people ?
Posted: 7/28/2011 10:08:39 AM

There is a spray you can buy off of ebay, which desensitizes you.

It contains Lidocaine, which is also used as an anesthetic, or skin desensitizer for tattoos/waxing. It's called "stud 110 spray" - might help?

Although you should check out if it has any side effects 1st!

Eh..what would happen if you used this spray, and your lover went down on you..and all of a sudden..couldn't talk because their lips/tongue were numbed?

Make an interesting affair after that, I'd bet...

"Get on your knees baby.."
"mmgehhb ttnngggaaa wwhaa.."
"What?"
"MMMGHH CCUUUKKAAA WWWHHA!"
"Are you okay..smile for me." (it's a way to check for a stroke by the way)

goodquestion
Msg: 39
Posted: 7/28/2011 10:16:00 AM

Now from a physiological point of view, men keep sperm and seminal fluid all bottled up down there. If it gets old, it needs to come out.

I was under the impression that if you do nothing to release it, it cycles back into your bladder but I am not sure but i thought it was something like that.
 MsMicki
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2011 10:17:41 AM
true story.....
My niece when she was about 3 years old.....got up in the middle of the night and was messing around in my mom's nightstand drawer.
She woke my Mom up with "a au, a au, y ips r nun"
My mom was like WTH?
and then noticed my niece had a tube of Prolong in her hands, and gel smeared all over her lips!
 Pingshooter
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2011 4:02:59 PM

I've even told girls I was going to the bathroom to jerk off beforehand so I could last longer. They never had a problem with it.

(puzzled look) ehhh..you are with a girl, about to have sex..and you told her you were going to go jerk off in the bathroom, and did it? Why didn't she do it for you?
 rjncharlotte
Msg: 46
Posted: 7/31/2011 5:24:42 PM
there you go igot very good at oral sex for that reason butmost the time it just shows you were very excited but if she'll let you back 2nd time will be much better less excited no unknown feeling but eating them first is the best way makes for them being more senitive I think .......
 infinestforum
Msg: 47
Posted: 7/31/2011 7:10:02 PM
stray cat

Learn to do really good oral.
Do her first.
after she looses it...
your turn.
You can be as quick as you want then.

Oh hell no.. I was married to the 3 push wonder... If you can not last on occasion longer then that.. Oh just hail no.. Sorry.. a gal wants that push and shove even if she just had a clit come.. Guys if you are like that and cant figure out how not to come so fast.. well yup you deserve to be alone.. Sorry but don't inflict your problem on the one you love.. Sorry but that is how I feel.

Iffy.
 SleepyMcGee
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2011 1:20:52 PM

Buy a bike.

Seriously. Cycling does two things. One it works your cardiovascular system to the point that when you get a hard on, it's a hard on that impresses. Second, it numb you down there, so when you are using that hard on on some chic you will realize that you can go and go and go and keep going.

Horrible advice. The answer to his problem is not causing himself physical damage (which is exactly what is happening when a bicycle seat numbs your twig and giggleberries)

OP, the best advice, besides talking to your doctor, is slow down and enjoy the moment. Switch positions to give yourself a break if you feel your edge coming on. Don't bother with numbing condoms or anything that dulls the sensation, just learn to enjoy the sensation without popping too quick.
 FrayStreet
Msg: 52
Posted: 8/1/2011 4:06:26 PM
everyone is right with saying that she wont mind if u stop for a little or to go a second time. that is, for the first or second time ur together. after a while, it gets annoying. sorry but its the truth. u should see a doctor about this and/or do some exercises
 tonyl6596
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2011 4:50:49 PM
try Zoloft.....works like a charm
 ForeverLong
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2011 5:14:02 PM
If you masturbated for enough years, you could have learned control by slowing down or stopping for a few seconds when you start to feel it coming on. That way you can delay it for a long time. Only drawback is if you delay it too long you may not be able to climax at all. Also more frequent sex makes it less urgent to ejaculate.
It's natural to ejaculate very soon. Delaying it is a concious learning effort to prolong pleasure for both.
 binxy1234
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2011 1:03:10 AM
try this website will def help you out
www.spanglefish.com/herbalmaleimpotenceaid
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2011 2:13:40 AM
Start dating Larry the cable guys sister.....that should slow you down.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2011 5:01:20 PM
Don't worry too much about it ffffisherman, my case is far more severe than yours.....I came yesterday, and my date isn't until next week.
 wowiluv269
Msg: 62
Posted: 8/18/2011 10:26:32 PM
easiest thing to do is to forget how you feel... pay attention to how she feels. also if you really get turned on and harder, it will last longer.
 king 21
Msg: 63
Posted: 8/18/2011 10:54:18 PM
Hey, one way you can prevent premature ejaculation is to exercise what doctors call your Pubocoxygeal muscles or (PVC muscles) which are in pubic region.

To exercise these muscles you:

1. When going to the bathroom particularly when you are going to urinate you first let out a little urine then hold back the rest (hold for about 5-10seconds) then urinate again and then hold back again (hold for about 5-10seconds)

****** Repeat this pattern for a total of about 5-10 times or untill you run out of urine***
*** In order for this to work you must do this almost everytime you go to urinate in the bathroom (do this often)

You could also "think of something else non-sexual" just before orgasm

You could also just have one big orasmic release the first time you have sex. Then just have sex again. The second time you have sex you should be able to last as long as you want

**** REMEMBER THE MORE OFTEN YOU HAVE SEX THE BETTER YOU GET AT WITHHOLDING ORGASM AND EJACULATION
 jon_of_arkansas
Msg: 64
Posted: 8/19/2011 10:17:33 AM
wow you`re seeking intimate encounter and have problems with premature ejaculation wouldn`t have seen that coming as you can judge by the female response it`s not sexy ..they are not laughing with they are laughing at you. you have to start masturbating more and learn your limits might even help to masturbate before the act it`s not sexy and honestly I`m surprised you haven`t been stabbed or kicked out buck naked when this happened to seek a intimate encounter and then disappoint like this women are not really the most compassionate in those situations
 bonniegirl75
Msg: 65
Posted: 8/19/2011 10:35:56 AM
We should ask this question to Bill Clinton.
 onlytakesonedan
Msg: 67
Posted: 8/19/2011 4:10:59 PM

I guess we're not talking about the little pre-cum lube of the urethra are we?? cuz I think that little penile feature is pretty neat.
 complete_moron
Msg: 68
Posted: 8/19/2011 4:30:29 PM
You need to practice, but not by having sex. I have looked into it when i was 18-19 because sometimes I had a problem.

Ok this sounds funny, but you gotta masturbate more times. Then, when you do that, don't "go". Just get to a point and stop. Next day you may go all the way but try to hold it out as long as you can. Plus control yourself doing sex. Do get overexcited, and if it helps start thinking about stuff that aren't related to sex. Sort of like the American Pie movie, lol.

This is gonna sound even funnier, but what I do when I don't want to go yet is I start analyzing the situation I am in , basically trying to write down in my mind that i'm having sex, but like I'm on a biology class and I have to use scientific terms. Other times I think about what bills I'm gonna have to pay soon. Trust me, my excitement quickly dies down after that!
But don't tell her, that you are thinking about your Visa check payment or you imagined yourself being in the Discovery channel or something..LOL,
On the other hand, she will appreciate the length of the "sexy time".
 mhbsport77
Msg: 69
Posted: 8/19/2011 11:05:55 PM
You wanna know the absolute cute to your problem? Absolute 100% success. I guarantee this will work. Take a couple vikodyn or codiene or oxy contin a few hours before you are going to have sex. You can take any opiate. If you do this, I guarantee you can last as long as you could ever imagine. However, depending on how much you take and what your tolerance is, there is a chance that you wont cum at all. But atleast you don't have to worry about pleasing your lady friend!
 johnniefrank
Msg: 70
Posted: 8/20/2011 6:51:11 AM
When I was younger I could last for about an hour. I had many happy partners. today at 60 I am lucky to last 30 seconds. I had a prostate problem and it ruined my sex life. for the last 20 years my wife has given up on sex because of my troubles. think about that for a minute just masturbating for 20 years that's why I am here now looking for a woman who wont mind my problems. I have been to doctors, sex therapists, tried pills, creams, hypnosis, anyway nothing has worked. Yes someone with normal ejaculation problems can be helped but It looks like I can not.+
 WolfLikeMe88
Msg: 72
Posted: 8/20/2011 8:36:34 PM
all depends on how much everything stops when you get yours however quick. if you can go from you being done to playing with her until she's compleatly happy-shouldnt matter-or atleast not that much.
 WolfLikeMe88
Msg: 73
Posted: 8/20/2011 8:43:40 PM
ok-there seems to be this myth that i would like to debunk:
all women love when guys have their thing in their thing always and they just love that and thats all they care about
THIS IS CRAZY: the d*ck is not a magical object that makes us happy down there regardless of how its used-and I have yet to meet the guy that can get me happy just from that-or the girl thats happy just with that. For me personally (sorry to be graphic) I need some really great attention to my cl*t at all times for anything hitting my G to register in happyland.

Wind her up real good
do your thing until your close
Play with her until you calm down
repeat
 casey0413
Msg: 75
Posted: 8/24/2011 9:25:11 PM
Stop and change positions a lot.

Do you have any idea how annoying that this? Just when you've figured out how to make it feel good in THAT position, he goes and changes it on you...

Also benzocaine will only make things worse in the long run. Eventually the you get used to it, and then without it, it's even more sensitized.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >