Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WolfLikeMe88
Msg: 72
premature ejaculation , how much does it really bother people ? Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
all depends on how much everything stops when you get yours however quick. if you can go from you being done to playing with her until she's compleatly happy-shouldnt matter-or atleast not that much.
 WolfLikeMe88
Msg: 73
premature ejaculation , how much does it really bother people ?
Posted: 8/20/2011 8:43:40 PM
ok-there seems to be this myth that i would like to debunk:
all women love when guys have their thing in their thing always and they just love that and thats all they care about
THIS IS CRAZY: the d*ck is not a magical object that makes us happy down there regardless of how its used-and I have yet to meet the guy that can get me happy just from that-or the girl thats happy just with that. For me personally (sorry to be graphic) I need some really great attention to my cl*t at all times for anything hitting my G to register in happyland.

Wind her up real good
do your thing until your close
Play with her until you calm down
repeat
 casey0413
Msg: 75
Posted: 8/24/2011 9:25:11 PM
Stop and change positions a lot.

Do you have any idea how annoying that this? Just when you've figured out how to make it feel good in THAT position, he goes and changes it on you...

Also benzocaine will only make things worse in the long run. Eventually the you get used to it, and then without it, it's even more sensitized.
 shy2anne
Msg: 77
Posted: 5/28/2012 7:00:06 PM
i think if you have to ask..she didn't.
 Aglaeca
Msg: 78
Posted: 5/29/2012 4:34:47 AM
Is it still premature ejaculation when you’ve trained her to cum on verbal command?
 MacInOC
Msg: 79
Posted: 5/29/2012 4:51:13 AM
Best advice I have is ride a bike. Get the muscles that sit on the saddle in shape. You will last longer. Plus your whole body will benefit.

Second, change your masturbation technique. Like most guys, we just lube up and race to the finish - not caring about time. Have to teach your mind and body something different. Now you have to lube up, get close, edge, and stop!!!!! Yes it sucks, but you're done for a while. Repeat until you A) get use to stopping and not cumming, and B) start to last longer.

Any woman worth loving / bedding would love to do this with you via different techniques (oral without him cumming - every woman's dream Lol).
 thepigofyourdreams
Msg: 80
Posted: 5/29/2012 2:31:58 PM
Most of the time, I wish I DID suffer from premature ejaculation. Jackhammering away for hours, drenched in sweat, trying to cum is getting to be really tiring.
 Ed Bear
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 5/31/2012 11:45:37 PM
Riding a bicycle saddle causes impotence, crushing the primary penile artery and erectile bladders. It places all your weight directly on a small section of penis. A more motorcycle-style "banana seat" is better, if not as easy to pedal at high output. They sell "penis-sparing" seats with a cut-out, but they look like they'd dig into you a lot.
ED BEAR
 sonnybella
Msg: 84
Posted: 6/1/2012 12:53:28 PM
I wont stay with a man whose d!ck doesnt work!

A man without a proper workig D!ck isn't a man to me.

Sounds like you got screwed in the genetics pool dude.
 that1mofo
Msg: 85
Posted: 6/18/2012 3:10:02 PM
Beer. Lots of beer.
 2hotcougar
Msg: 86
Posted: 6/18/2012 8:11:45 PM
always the first time but wait a few min and go again better the second time
 nomank
Msg: 87
Posted: 6/25/2012 9:10:32 AM
stud 100 .............. ..
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >