Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Would you ever date someone with dreadlocks?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 45
Would you ever date someone with dreadlocks?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I like the look, though have never been that close to smell a funk~
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Would you ever date someone with dreadlocks?
Posted: 6/5/2016 7:27:24 PM
yorkslass

I agree and the white male with the bleached blonded dreadlocks not so attractive.
 robynl333
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/9/2016 12:15:46 PM
ewww..nasty..gurl...brush your hair and get rid of those things
 albinosquirlz
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2016 8:19:05 PM
My policy is that if it actually contains the word "dread" in it, then it is probably best to avoid it.

Beats out the man bun as worst male hair style.
 aintnodeal
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2016 9:07:02 PM

Everyone knows there is a stigma with people and dreadlocks

...and people with long curly hair
...and people with long straight hair past their waist
...and men with long beards
...etc, etc, etc,....
 Ouija2025
Msg: 50
Posted: 10/13/2016 5:34:23 AM
I think some guys can really wear a man bun
say Brock O’Hurn .
Say it loudly LOL. I would only take a pass on a skullet
 hemingway234
Msg: 51
Posted: 10/13/2016 11:16:41 AM
Come bock to Jamaica mang!
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 52
Posted: 10/13/2016 11:24:47 AM
I've never dated a woman with dreads - unless her bush counts ?
 Railrunner
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2016 11:02:41 PM
Absolutely not! That's one of those fashion things that pretty much screams "Liberal douche idiot" and "Armchair activist" and "Social justice warrior scum". The various lines of work I have held over the years (Railroading, but more on point, law enforcement IT support and transit security) tend to be much more conservative than that. And dating a far lefty like that will not work well. I don't need some whiny armchair activist to question why I took the knife wielding nutcase who demanded the money out of the farebox to the floor and pinned him until the cops cuff-n-stuffed him. I don't need any of this "We must understand why he turned to crime" bull. No. From my end, it's "Understand this. You behave yourself, we will get along great. If you choose to cause trouble, you and me are going to have it out". In the years I worked transit security, I probably saw close to a thousand people every day. Can't think of a single dreadlocked woman who was not painfully obviously far left. No thanks. I've already reached my lifetime limit on scum I associated with and find myself happier keeping scum away from me.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 54
Posted: 10/15/2016 4:29:39 PM
I don't know whether to be appalled or turned on.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 55
Posted: 10/15/2016 6:09:06 PM
Depends if you have dreads or are scum. WAIT, same thing
Ah glad people self identified sorts out the herd
 aintnodeal
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2016 7:18:34 PM
Of course ... the gun-weilding nut-cases usually put down the transit security guys and take the cash box to go buy more guns, ammo, and tin foil.
 justdeb111a
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2016 9:44:25 PM

I don't know whether to be appalled or turned on.

Why decide? Be both :P
 zonavar68
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 10/16/2016 1:55:35 AM
Sexy beautiful 'earth girl' types with dreadlockish hair would be uber-hot and have hair in other really wonderful special places too! Natural and hairy and beautiful. Yum
 Railrunner
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2016 12:08:57 AM

Of course ... the gun-weilding nut-cases usually put down the transit security guys and take the cash box to go buy more guns, ammo, and tin foil.

Yeah, nice try. Anyone with even halfway decent firepower, and your tin hat types, are NOT going to be robbing a farebox. Where I worked, the state gave out free transit passes to seniors, the disabled, AND low income people. Even our last runs of the day, those fareboxes probably won't even have sixty bucks of cash in them. Automatic felony, minimum 10 years prison for less than 60 bucks haul? Yeah. Sounds like the product of failed democrat thinking. A system that fosters government dependence. Working transit you see THAT every day. I actually take pity on a lot of them. Except for the "Gaming the system" jerks. And I can't think of a time a gun was involved in any altercations on the road. Knives, we had a few of them (Herniated a disc in my back pinning a coked up druggie who pulled a knife and demanded the money out of the farebox) but the job was mostly telling teenagers that a seat is NOT a footrest, chasing off panhandlers, and breaking up the occasional fights. That coked up knife wielding druggie had dreadlocks, and they stunk to kingdom come! Almost thought I was going to puke by the time the cops showed up. So yeah, I echo what others have said about cleanliness too.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 60
Posted: 10/19/2016 12:31:41 PM
^^^You sound like fun!
Awesomely interesting and alluringly attractive as well!
Good on ya!
 KiaMaia
Msg: 61
Posted: 10/19/2016 4:25:15 PM
I would and have. They can be just as clean as anyone else. I find it horrible that people will judge others based simply on a chosen hair style, deciding not only a person's hygiene habits but even their personality and/or political views? Racist much? Educate yourself before opening your mouth and sounding like an idiot. If you don't care for the hairstyle, fine. But don't judge the individual wearing it.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Would you ever date someone with dreadlocks?