Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 garvey14
Msg: 29
decent hand jobPage 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
A decent HANDJOB??? Well maybe because they don't own the equipment? Maybe because your not telling them how you like it to be tugged? When in doubt you can always pull back and show them. That ought to be good for a laugh. Seriously man, a hand job? Who gives a crap.
 LSUdude24
Msg: 30
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 6:34:50 PM
Perhaps you should try dating a woman with parkinsons.
 PetulantPrincess
Msg: 31
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 6:56:44 PM
{I was wandering why it is so difficult to find womam who are able to give a decent hand job, maybe i have just been unluck and not met the right woman,not a big deal i know but it is something i have often thought about, it would like to hear your views and experiences}

You have to find a gurl that likes playing with guys wee wees. A gurl like that would be much better at it. Good luck to you and happy fishing
 Laha Math
Msg: 32
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 7:53:39 PM
Stop fooling around with amateurs. Wander right on down to the red light district.
 PetulantPrincess
Msg: 33
decent hand job
Posted: 8/6/2011 8:02:32 PM
{Stop fooling around with amateurs. Wander right on down to the red light district.}

LMAO! Surely you don't mean.................nooooooo you don't mean an entrepreneur. You mean a place where they sell red light bulbs I'm sure. Tee hee
 jojoaus
Msg: 35
view profile
History
decent hand job
Posted: 8/7/2011 12:43:22 AM
I am a little surprised that many here seem to rank the HJ so lowly!! I am for sure no expert on male appendages but it is certainly fun to lube one up (I prefer a silicone based one for this activity) and work out how to push those buttons. Or stroke that... err, yeah. I ask for and act on information given, and have found that if I can sit or lie in approximately the same way he does when he is having some 'me time' then its very... rewarding. I like that he does not control his own orgasm and I get to watch it happen. He likes the lazy-ass bit, all he has to do is moan, and the fact he, for once, is not in control

On topic, 3 words of advice... communication, communication, communication!!!
 abelian
Msg: 36
decent hand job
Posted: 8/7/2011 4:46:23 AM

You have to find a gurl that likes playing with guys wee wees.

I would expect any heterosexual woman I'd want to date to enjoy that. I would think a woman who doesn't enjoy it to be a little weird.
 whytwater
Msg: 37
decent hand job
Posted: 8/7/2011 5:35:12 AM

I am a little surprised that many here seem to rank the HJ so lowly!!

Well, for most of us, HJ's are old hat, like, that's we get at home. When we partner up, the play book expands twentyfold, with lotsa trick plays, reverses, double reverses, a couple option plays, laterals, wishbones, lol.
Maybe wanting to be digitally stimulated is more a woman thing (I know, I know, I'm goin' to hell for that gender distinction), a slower step to readiness, that lyrically lauded slooooow hand. Sooo, you would be tempted to do to your lover what you would like done to yourself? For a couple reasons, I scale stairs two steps at a time. I think most men would rather skip some steps on the way to the sexual peak. "Course, there's much to be said for finding a mutually agreeable pace, but I was focusing on your expressed surprise about HJ rankings.

I am for sure no expert on male appendages

Well, far as I know, there's just the one. Besides, if you just hang around this Forum for a day or two, you'll earn your advanced degree in what men like, cuz pretty much all of us (I'm one of that loud majority, lol) are trumpeting our likes over and over.
 MsMicki
Msg: 38
view profile
History
decent hand job
Posted: 8/7/2011 3:58:07 PM

I am a little surprised that many here seem to rank the HJ so lowly!!

Yeah......me too!

I've met a couple men that absolutely loved a good hand job. One told me the visual of a ladies hand, with some "Ho Red" fingernail polish, wrapped around his dik just did it for him.
Worked for me......cuz I could play with one for hours!
 MsMicki
Msg: 39
view profile
History
decent hand job
Posted: 8/7/2011 4:03:51 PM

The key, is to Not brag about it, meekly smile, and know within what you possess, and when that moment of pleasure comes for the woman, than and only than will she know who's real and who the frauds are.

In that case, I'm sure you most definately appreciate a man who it just comes natural for than huh
~I believe you 100% that you never expected to meet me.

Oh My name is Derek.

so much for the not bragging
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 40
decent hand job
Posted: 8/7/2011 4:52:54 PM
OP you do realize she's only rubbing you like that, because that's how her greatest lover taught her how to rub his stick.

Listen up fellas...you are the man.

you are ""responsible"" for driving the sexual relationship.

you are also responsible for ""teaching"" a woman how you want her to rub, suck and f.ck you...

don't let her get away with trying to get you off like she got the other guys off.

show her what you LIKE...
 ManInTheLan
Msg: 42
decent hand job
Posted: 8/8/2011 1:23:31 PM
I totally agree with you! I've only had one lady in the last yr and a 1/2 get me off from a hand job.

And women don't seem to understand that a hand job is needed every now and again, sure sex is great, so is some head, but just they like men to get them off rubbing clits, and fingering, we like the different sensation as well...

Work on it ladies....G.I.T!
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 43
decent hand job
Posted: 8/8/2011 4:02:40 PM
what a one sided amateur.

Even if a woman likes you....
doing that is abit of a boring chore for her.
about as sexy as washing dishes.

so to make it funner for you...
make it funner for her.

Fondle her as she does you.
As she gets excited her intensity will increase...
and you will enjoy it plenty.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 44
view profile
History
decent hand job
Posted: 8/8/2011 5:56:58 PM

Listen up ladies...you are the WOman.

you are ""responsible"" for driving the sexual relationship.

you are also responsible for ""teaching"" a man how you want him to rub, suck and f.ck you...

don't let him get away with trying to get you off like he got the other girls off.

show him what you LIKE...

FYP. You're welcome.

In all seriousness, I don't disagree with you.. would be better off if you hadn't polarized it quite so much towards the men being the responsible party. They aren't. Each person is responsible for stating what they need and showing, guiding, teaching, explaining, demonstrating what works for them.

If I left my orgasm up to any guy, I still wouldn't have experienced one.

I've had one guy try and jackhammer my clit with his fingers/hand and when I told him to stop, he said he knew I'd cum and asked me how it was. Told him I didn't, wasn't anywhere near, and would have to heal from the nerve damage he inflicted on me. The whole "but my ex really liked it like that" argument is moot with any new partner. Some things might translate, some won't.

Hand jobs can be a lot of fun for both parties, and a nice change from the everyday routine sometimes.
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 45
decent hand job
Posted: 8/9/2011 8:17:40 PM
Is there much out there as under rated as a good hand job? With so much emphasis on blow jobs, anal sex and even tittie ****ing, it seems the grandeur and grace of those lithe digits, gently teasing and tantalizing, does not recieve the accolades it deserves.

BTW, A hand job does not equate to jerking off.
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 47
decent hand job
Posted: 8/10/2011 1:43:32 AM
["lol this is a topic? a man complaining about a good hand job? in the past, i gave shitty hand jobs most of the time the guy(s) deserved it. didnt know there was such a thing as a "Decent handjob."]

My Dear Celeste,
But of course there are such things as a decent or poor hand job. Give this some thought, do you like some clumsy clod just groping around under your skirt, or do you prefer a man with some style, knowledge, and technical prowess?
 MsMicki
Msg: 48
view profile
History
decent hand job
Posted: 8/10/2011 12:51:24 PM

in the past, i gave shitty hand jobs most of the time the guy(s) deserved it.

I'm curious......what does a man have to do to deserve a shitty hand job????
 HotkittySeeker
Msg: 49
decent hand job
Posted: 8/11/2011 5:56:48 AM
If they still do it and I am sure they do. Go to Thailand and you could be in the land of hand jobs. During the war they had places we called Steam and Cream. You get a great massage and then the girl(you picked out) gives you a great hand job. :) Something about those little Asian hands that really know how to work the shaft baby!
 bilby886
Msg: 50
view profile
History
decent hand job
Posted: 8/11/2011 6:12:23 AM
I agree with hotkittyseeker,
I just been to Thailand and tried the massage with the "happy ending" but then these girls (and some boys, and then some girlyboys) might do this hand job stick several times a day.

nothing beats experience I reckon they would know more than half the andrologists in the world about (0(K ! lol

I'm curious......what does a man have to do to deserve a shitty hand job????

I my experience. . . . . .
leaving the toilet seat up :-(
 totalazzhole
Msg: 51
decent hand job
Posted: 8/11/2011 8:38:38 AM

but then these girls (and some boys, and then some girlyboys) might do this hand job stick several times a day.

also it is reported that some of them are 11, 12 & 13 years old..

realize that some countries now can & will prosecute their citizens for having sex with underage children ANYWHERE in the world.( .i.e. if the act would be a crime in the 'home' country, even if it's not where it occurred)

these include USA, Canada, UK & also Australia I believe.
 bilby886
Msg: 52
view profile
History
decent hand job
Posted: 8/11/2011 4:09:24 PM
Yes you are right TBF!
Seeing as you want to bring this topic up.......
You don't need to go to Thailand for that, USA also has a big problem for Human slavery and child sex abuse, seems linked to drugs too.

In Thailand there are quite a few Americans and Europeans doing time for being involved in messing with children. These perpetrators also think they are are "awesome" [Hitler thought he was "awesome"]

FYI the masseuse I met in Thailand at the hotel was definitely over 25.

but you and I digress from the topic of a decent hand job.
 Lint Spotter
Msg: 54
view profile
History
decent hand job
Posted: 8/11/2011 4:51:13 PM

if the guy was an ***hole or talked to me like i was stupid or just overall mean while wanting a handjob, i just gave him a shitty one without putting much effort into it not caring how it should have been done. of course, it just made him even more angrier towards me but i said to one u dont talk to me like im an idiot u invited me over remember? after that, he started to become scary i had to get rid of him.
So you gave handjobs to men that were ***holes to you... exactly what do you do if they're not ***holes...

Btw... I generally leave if a man is a jerk... without giving him a handjob...
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 55
decent hand job
Posted: 8/11/2011 5:33:10 PM
note to self, "act like an ***hole, get more hand jobs. mmm...."
 MsMicki
Msg: 58
view profile
History
decent hand job is better than a decent teeth job...
Posted: 8/11/2011 7:36:44 PM

The only possible reason for a hand-job is if she's getting you off in public, in a car or a movie theatre, if not, do it right so you can both enjoy, diddler.

Sheesh.........pretty close minded there. There are numerous ways to pleasure each other without it being all about intercourse.
If the only hand job you've gotten was in the back seat of a car or movie theatre.....that you're missing out on one damn sensual experience.
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 59
decent hand job is better than a decent teeth job...
Posted: 8/11/2011 7:56:20 PM
Just think Ms M, how's he gonna feel when we start talking about adding a good prostate massage?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >