Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Women in heels...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kailania
Msg: 94
Women in heels...Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
if the heels make me much taller than the man I wont wear them. I prefer my low boots anyway.
I also do not like open toe shoes.
this man from POF was writing to me recently.
he wanted a woman who wears open toe sandles and I told him that I dont like open toe sandles.
He told me to forget about dating him.
lol

I just now thought,...I should have answered with something smart azz like i only date men who wear ..........(fill in the blank)
 kailania
Msg: 95
Women in heels...
Posted: 12/25/2011 12:40:48 AM
since this thread is about heels not sandles...
he did say the open toe sandles had to be high heels too.
 valenciacityx
Msg: 96
Women in heels...
Posted: 12/25/2011 2:21:09 AM
wear the heels,
they arent any good on the beach or out on a hike up the foot hills
but sure, wear em ;')

If the height of the man in your life is determined by the altitude of the shoes in your closet - well they really need a disparaging moniker for that banal shallow veneer you are sporting.

And if I were Napoleon, I would be pizzed too. Conquer the greater land mass of Europe, and all people gravitate to centuries later is that he was 'short'.
 DomG79
Msg: 97
Women in heels...
Posted: 12/25/2011 3:31:57 AM
I am 5'6, and I am not the one who has a problem with my height. Women typically are. Not all, some of the ones I meet in real life are cool with it, but most of the ones I write to on this site won't give me the time of day for my height. It serves me right, as I have turned away women for their weight. As far as my preferences, I like it, I think heels are sexy. I am not bothered if they make the girl taller.

I want to hold you from behind and smell your hair

If I am not tall enough, I'll stand on a chair
 Toro4U
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Women in heels...
Posted: 12/25/2011 12:54:51 PM
Heels are sexy. Wear them. I seem to date a few and my ex-wife as well that are only a few inches shorter than me and even though she was slightly taller in heels, they look really sexy in them. Heels are like the push up bra for legs and booty. They make everything look sexier in my opinion. If I'm out somewhere around women all dolled up I will not notice the one or two that are wearing flats when there are so many attractive ones in heels.
 rhonda333
Msg: 99
Women in heels...
Posted: 1/31/2012 9:27:47 AM
There rests in the back of my closet, a pair of red leather ankle strap Prada's with 4" heels. I just love them, but I think I've only worn them twice with men who were over 6'2". Even then I was taller. I know the feeling of feeling like an Amazon warrior when out with a man shorter than me. I need to meet some basketball players.
 jeep1127girl
Msg: 100
Women in heels...
Posted: 1/31/2012 4:41:43 PM
Date someone taller..
 musicminusone
Msg: 101
Women in heels...
Posted: 9/22/2012 1:27:15 PM
Everybody's different. A lot of men - and a lot of women - don't like it for the woman to be taller. I love the look of heels on a woman, and I don't mind at all how much talller she is than me in heels or barefoot.
 vancitygurl78
Msg: 102
Women in heels...
Posted: 9/22/2012 1:45:54 PM
Hahaha I was in the same 'shoes' so to speak with my last relationship. I was slightly taller than my ex bf if I wore heels. I even asked him which was ok and he said the same thing to me. Wear whatever u want. But in reality I was the one who was having a complex. I couldn't handle dating a guy whose just an inch shorter than me. But i still dated him and lived with him being a wee bit shorter than me.

I never wore heels or boots with heels. I invested in more flats so I wouldn't over him in height.

Men don't really care if the girl is taller than him or not with or without heels. When they say 'wear whatever u want', they mean it. They are comfortable enough in dating someone who is taller than them, so we as tall giants should be comfortable in taking their cue and go with 'wear whatever we want'.
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 103
Women in heels...
Posted: 9/22/2012 11:03:24 PM

As a man who says things like that often I feel confident in stating it is like he says, you wear what you want to wear. He doesn't want to control or change you, he likes YOU and doesn't care what you are wearing when he is around you. You should feel good about that; he is not uncomfortable around you if you are taller than him when in heels, he probably doesn't care if you are taller than him out of heels either. What he cares about is you. Think of it like this: "Wear what you want to wear." is his way of saying "I like you, you don't need to change for me."

That's pretty much it.

I'm 171cm (5' 7" in old money) and there would be the majority of women taller than me in heels (them wearing the heels, not me!) and I've never felt uncomfortable being seen in public with them.

Of course, I always chose interesting women who liked me as I am and I them. I also took the time to read profiles to make sure not to contact them if height was an issue for them.

What he cares about is you.

Focus on this.
 Drawesome32
Msg: 104
Women in heels...
Posted: 9/23/2012 1:24:09 AM
youre trying to over complicate the situation. when a man gives a simple answer, its probably the right one. if he says he doesnt care what type of shoes you wear, thats what he means. im dating a woman taller than me too, and i dont care what she wears either. dont make things more complicated than they need to be, youll just create problems where there arent any.
 sigungq
Msg: 105
Women in heels...
Posted: 12/13/2012 6:48:11 PM
OP, I am 5'9. I have dated a woman as short as 4'10, and as tall as 6'4, both in bare feet. Never had a problem with either. And for the women who want to "feel protected", bear in mind Bruce Lee was only 5'7". Not too many peeps who could do a better job of "protecting you". The point being, intelligence, not height has always been the factor that has enabled men to be both good protectors as well as good providers. That said, a man who is secure, confident and intelligent, does not assign importance to a simple number on a yardstick. If your man tells you to wear whatever you like, he is telling you that whatever you put on your feet is OK, and those numbers are irrelevant.
 Iamhereonthissite
Msg: 106
Women in heels...
Posted: 12/14/2012 5:28:28 AM
What I don't get is, why some women with strict height requirements include their heels as part of their own height?

Even though she's only, let's say 5'4", but she says, "I wear heels, so if I come up to your height in heels....it won't work, so you must be at least 6 feet tall to date me!" So she's REALLY 5'8" with 4" heels, makes her the same height as me....which is a dealbreaker for her. lol
 BLONDE_ANGEL845
Msg: 107
Women in heels...
Posted: 12/14/2012 5:46:01 AM
^^^geez would u like some cheese w/ that whine?
focus on the ones who will meet u rather than coming on the forums to tear apart everyone's profiles, puhleeze...

Back to topic, for everyday, I like comfort, sometimes a low heel, but for going out, heels are very sexy & feminine, along w/ skirts/dresses & long hair...
 Iamhereonthissite
Msg: 108
Women in heels...
Posted: 12/14/2012 6:19:33 AM

Back to topic,
Um...this is on topic. lol
 tiff7777
Msg: 109
Women in heels...
Posted: 12/14/2012 6:46:40 AM
My last date told me you're about 1.5 inches taller than me. I'm 5'8". So he's like 5. 6.5". I said, and Height determines integrity? I don't care about that, I think you're very hot. So he said, Will you wear heels for me on our date? I said Absolutely! It was fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Paderic
Msg: 110
Women in heels...
Posted: 12/14/2012 8:40:42 AM
Personally, I think heels are ridiculous and find it amusing watching women try to walk in them. I understand a lot of guys find them sexy, I just don't see it. They're freaking shoes, that's all.
 junkfoodjunkie79
Msg: 111
Women in heels...
Posted: 12/14/2012 1:20:08 PM
What law or belief claims that a guy has to be taller than a girl with heels? Please fill me in.

If a woman likes her company, who cares if she is taller with her special shoes. I guess most women's IQ is inversely proportional to their height (with heels of course).
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Women in heels...