Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > has anyone actually participated in a threesome?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jblack187
Msg: 51
view profile
History
has anyone actually participated in a threesome?Page 3 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
I almost had a threesome. It didn't quite pan out though. THANK GOD.

I was hanging out with a female friend of mine, and her friend that I sort of knew from high school. Neither of them were very pretty. We had the house to ourselves and they had a bunch of girly drinks like Smirnoff or something. I had not been laid in a few months and was starting to get kind of desperate. Yea yea, excuses excuses.

Anyway, at some point we all ended up in the bed together, and I was in the middle. I would turn my head to one of them, kiss and feel on them for minute, and then turn my head and do the same thing on the other side. Then like...s*** got real.

One of the girls unzipped my pants and pulled it out. Then the other girl reached down and grabbed it, and for a split second I had two different hands on my penis which was admittedly pretty cool. Unfortunately, that was the time that the girl to my right realized that I had been doing the same thing with the other girl the entire time we were laying there. Somehow she didn't know. So she got pissed off and stormed out. So no threesome for me, thankfully I think...would've been interesting though.
 paulthebloke
Msg: 52
has anyone actually participated in a threesome?
Posted: 8/22/2011 2:01:46 AM
Too true more of a turn on if ya dont know r
them from a bar of soap,just organize a greet n meet n all jump in the sack.Iv had a few threesomes and want another one soonish[tonights the go interested throw us a word,not bye never done 2 guys on 1 gal would consider!FUN
 no_1_bby
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2011 4:16:44 AM

Couples who have a ton of DOs and Donts IMO shouldnt have a 3some. A rule can get broken and problems will happen.

Thats why when my BF and I decided to give it a shot we didnt bother with DOs and Donts. I simply stated there was one rule only. He must use a condom when with the other girl for vaginal intercourse. Everything else goes. No rules.

Been together 4 years and never had a single issue with it. And honestly, 3 somes have been a blast every single time. No bad stories to tell here.

Then you are some of the lucky ones. I have a few more requirements.. nothing major though.

a couple of months ago this girl wanted me to come over for what she called a 3some...it was with her and a dude. well that's not a 3some, but more like a 2 on 1.

well the way she and he wanted it, apparently it was by design a 2 on 1 alright, but the two of them on me.

How is that NOT a 3some? If there are 3 people in a bed (on a couch, floor, kitchen table, etc) and they are sexually involved with each other.. that qualifies as a 3some to me.
 sam516
Msg: 54
Posted: 8/22/2011 4:32:54 PM
I have recently. With an acquaintance from work and his male roommate that I had never met until that night at the bar. It was just okay, nothing crazy. I would much rather have 1 on 1 sober sex even if it doesn't involve an emotional connection. In high school I had been offered by a couple but declined twice. I would never have a threesome with a couple, I wouldn't want to cause any trouble and I can't foresee myself ever doing it with a significant other. I also have no plans to do it again, but things do happen :)
 NWFY1979
Msg: 55
Posted: 8/22/2011 5:05:25 PM
id swing with ya its great and 3 is company not a crowd. was in mexico one year all adults and they posted a room every nite for anyone to join in what a blast sex sex sex what other thrill do you want
 OLDSIR1215
Msg: 56
Posted: 8/22/2011 5:13:31 PM
YES !!!!!!! ive done threesomes in the past and really enjoyed it, i have only done a mwm but id like to try a wmw.
i think its better if everyone is just friends and not married
 OLDSIR1215
Msg: 57
Posted: 8/22/2011 5:23:58 PM
YES !!!!!!! ive done threesomes in the past and really enjoyed it, i have only done a mwm but id like to try a wmw.
i think its better if everyone is just friends and not married
 TRU2AU
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2011 12:05:39 AM
With my ADD. I have trouble focusing on one. Sex is natural, sex is fun, sex is best ONE on ONE. I have and have threesomes all the time. Me, my right hand and left hand. Yes I use protection. Because I know where that sick thing has been.
 HandsomeRod
Msg: 59
Posted: 9/12/2011 2:56:13 PM
Oh yeah, plenty of them, and they all were awesome. I think everyone should try it at least once, U gotta make sure u got enough stamina for the two women though.
 m14shooter
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2011 4:36:47 PM
Yes I have and it was fun while it lasted. It started when I was dating a woman I worked with. She shared an apartment with another woman and we got busy as soon as her room mate left. One night while I was on top of her the room mate walked quietly back into the apartment. I heard her open the door so I stopped mid stroke and ask her if she needed something. She said she wanted to join us and I looked at my girlfriend. She said do you mind if she joins? I asked if it was a trick question and my girlfriend replied I would like her to join us but if you don't want her here say so and she will leave. I told her I was ok with it if that is what you want and she said yes.

If I could turn the clock back I would have said no as my girlfriend ended up with another woman a year later. I will turn down the next one as I know how badly they can end. I should have been married to that woman and if I had been man enough at the time to say no to it maybe it we would have still been together.

As far as rating the sex it was awesome, not as good as the wild woman I am with now but it was very good and there was a lot of it with both of them but only when all 3 of us were there did I have sex with the other woman.
 lovet0havefun
Msg: 61
Posted: 9/12/2011 6:00:00 PM
It is fun

so give it a try
 Heitaliano
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 9/15/2011 2:49:24 PM
No but if I was single meaning no gf and the situation called for it sure
Otherwise not ever a good idea if in a relationship because all kinds of jealousy issues can evolve
 sexypunkgirl
Msg: 63
Posted: 9/15/2011 5:13:51 PM

Couples who have a ton of DOs and Donts IMO shouldnt have a 3some. A rule can get broken and problems will happen.

Thats why when my BF and I decided to give it a shot we didnt bother with DOs and Donts. I simply stated there was one rule only. He must use a condom when with the other girl for vaginal intercourse. Everything else goes. No rules.

Been together 4 years and never had a single issue with it. And honestly, 3 somes have been a blast every single time. No bad stories to tell here.

Then you are some of the lucky ones. I have a few more requirements.. nothing major though.

I suppose a few minor rules wouldnt be to bad. We just like to keep it simple and have none. Except for the condom rule, but thats really more common sense then anything else. I guess our thought behind it is, if you have rules to follow you have to worry to much about breaking them. With no rules everyone can just enjoy.
But yes from what we have heard from others, we are one of the few who have never had relationship problems because of this. But i guess its not really for everyone.

xxx
Ash
 kcladyz
Msg: 64
Posted: 9/17/2011 6:48:44 PM
No. I am faithful to who ever i am dating at the time
 AintNoDeal
Msg: 65
Posted: 9/17/2011 7:05:43 PM
Yes & No. I had a gf who had a notion in her head that she had somehow missed out on a number of things and wanted to push the envelope with me, since I was easy-going.

Anyhow, she was into trying this out, and I believe it was more about her trying to prove to herself that she could be kinky as she wanted to be, rather than any real desire to make out with a chick.

There was this gal we kinda did some heavy-petting with a few times, but it didn't go any further. Also there were a few couple we kinda tag-teamed with, but again, it wasn't any kind of all-in, no-holds-barred event the way films and rumor make it.
 BigJ_78
Msg: 66
Posted: 9/22/2011 3:27:10 AM
Many times, both fmf and mfm..

Love it...better to do it with someone youre not dating though...****-buddies, FWB's etc are better suited for 3somes
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 67
Posted: 9/22/2011 8:26:41 AM
I think it works very well with someone you love...just keep the third person as a FB or mutual friend at a distance so as to not complicate things...unless you're poly and want that.

Threesomes can be awesome and really pull you closer if you're close or tear you apart if you're having issues...it all depends on where you are and how good at communicating you are.

Oh, one more piece of advice...just know upfront that each of you is going to unintentionally pay more sexual attention to the third person than you will to each other...especially the person who is the opposite sex of the third! It's not that they like them better...it's that it's someone new...that's all.

So keep your jealousy in check...there WILL be some!
You can either use that bit of jealousy to be an erotic experience or you can let it ruin your good relationship....

THIS is why so many will have bad things to say about threesomes.
 dondea
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 9/22/2011 9:06:50 AM
In my mid- 20's I was part of a FMF threesome on night after a lot of beer, shots and dancing. I never have been in a situation for a MFM.

Like some other posters said, for me the thrill of a FMF threesome was overated. It was fun, but I like to focus on a woman and give her my all. Afterwards, my girlfriend at the time and I went home and we made love again and I liked the one-on-one much better.

Would I try it again or participate in a MFM? I can't really say. I do know that I have to be just more than just sexually attracted to the woman/women to join in. I guess I like intimacy more than just the act.

For everyone who says threesomes are awesome: To each their own. Enjoy!

nickelle
Msg: 69
Posted: 9/23/2011 11:51:53 PM
Many times,fmf, a couple of times,mfm. Long time ago.

Love it...better to do it with someone youre not dating though...****-buddies, FWB's etc are better suited for 3somes.

fmf is not for me anymore, mfm is a, must experiment more of...i hope

thank you BigJ_78
 BigJ_78
Msg: 70
Posted: 9/24/2011 4:12:29 AM

fmf is not for me anymore, mfm is a, must experiment more of...i hope

thank you BigJ_78

Definitely go for it, nickelle ! I think every woman deserves to experience a threesome with a couple of well-hung guys who know what they are doing, its a great time for her.
 Summalovin23
Msg: 71
Posted: 9/24/2011 8:10:03 AM
I did a FMF threesome on my 21st birthday. I had always been memorized by beautiful woman and had been wanting to feel the touch of a woman. Just so happened that my best friend started messing around with my friend and I was so horny I joined in. I would do it again, only if I remain single. I would never do it if I was in a committed relationship as I think I would get too jealous. I love girls :) Haha
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 72
Posted: 9/24/2011 1:27:28 PM
^^^^^ LOL...I'm pretty sure no one needed to ask this!

...Sometimes I wonder...
 Billion_Dollar_Man
Msg: 73
Posted: 9/25/2011 3:10:24 AM
I have mixed feelings about threesomes. I've participated in both threesomes with me, another guy and a female and also with me and two females.

The experience with me and two females was quite interesting. I was dating a woman, that I had no idea was bi. I was also friends with benefits with a woman who everyone "believed" to be a lesbian. My lesbian friend began telling me that my girlfriend likes girls too and that she'd take her from me. I'd always joke around with her about who'd be the man in the relationship. Well, eventually my lesbian friend grew tired of being just my side chick and told my girlfriend about us. It ended up being the best experiences of my life. They're still together now and we still get together everytime I'm in their area.

My other threesome experience was with this woman who I had been having a purely sexual relationship with. Well, one day she decided to come clean and tell me that she was married. I immediately stopped seeing her. A couple months after she stopped with all the harassing phone calls, I received a call from her number. Then I received a text of her apologizing and telling me that she needed to speak to me urgently. When I called her back, she was with her husband. She put him on the phone and to my surprise, he wanted me to have sex with his wife while he watched. This was very confusing, because if I was married, I wouldn't want anyone having sex with my wife and if they did, I definitely wouldn't want to watch it. It was a weird situation. After we had our threesome, he told me that I could have sex with his wife anytime I liked, but he just wanted me to film it so that he could watch it later. This weirded me out so I decided not to ever see them again.
 FyrKrakn
Msg: 74
Posted: 9/25/2011 5:11:30 AM
No. But the request has come around more than once in my life.

It has not been the right person doing the requesting, or the right third wasn't around. Actually could say that there were two rights, but I didn't want to split the bed between those specific two because they knew each other too well and a few other physiological and physical reasons.... very different styles of sexing me.
 BigJ_78
Msg: 75
Posted: 9/25/2011 5:49:09 AM
Yeah it definitely has to be the right mix of three people...No jealousy issues, and it helps if they share the same sort of sexual techniques
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > has anyone actually participated in a threesome?