Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > has anyone actually participated in a threesome?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Capn_America
Msg: 101
has anyone actually participated in a threesome?Page 5 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
I once had sex with a girl while the cat was at the foot of the bed...does that count?
 MsMicki
Msg: 102
view profile
History
has anyone actually participated in a threesome?
Posted: 12/23/2011 10:18:54 AM
I once had sex with a girl while the cat was at the foot of the bed...does that count?

I'd definately call it living dangerously.....can't love to swat at dangling objects!
 Capn_America
Msg: 103
Posted: 12/23/2011 11:47:24 AM

love to swat at dangling objects!

It wasn`t dangling......................
 Angelsbigheart
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 12/24/2011 2:20:58 PM
I have had TWO!!

The first one was just a random chance thing... my best friend and her boyfriend and I were out partying and at the end of the night one thing led to another and we all ended up naked in the hot tub!!

The second time, I did it for my boyfriend at the time. He was curious about, and since I LOVE to make my guy happy, I asked him if he wanted me to find someone to make that fantasy of his a reality. A good friend of mine joined us and it was exciting and hot!! Not something I would do every day since I'm not really interested in being with a woman, although her and I did fool around and play together, but fun and sensual none the less.

I don't think I could have a threesome with random people but asking a friend to join in is not an issue for me. I think the trick to a threesome is being SECURE in your relationship!! I would NOT recommend doing it if your relationship is not strong cause that is when 'feelings' of doubt and potential JEALOUSY issues come up!! But if you love each other there is nothing wrong with a little SPICE!!
 regulrjoe
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 12/24/2011 3:06:57 PM
I was lucky once and participated in a 3 some I am male and it was with two females. To say it was awesome is a huge understatement.
 flyrr300
Msg: 106
Posted: 12/25/2011 7:17:00 AM
Ham a MFM experience a few years ago. Wasnt planned
! It was the ladies idea. She was with my good friend, and we were all at my house... and after some wine it started... didnt last too lopng, and i ended up in bed alone! Chalk it up to experience!
 brothatrain
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 12/25/2011 2:38:29 PM
I have witin the last 5 months been approached by a friend of mine to participate in a 3some and to find her and her boyfriend a female partner that would participate in one with them. The first time, with her old boy friend she wanted me to join them in a 3some. The ggathering didn't happen because after she showed him the pictures of my private parts, she then found him masturbating to them days later(Crazy). The second time she now has a new boyfriend and has me looking for her a female to join into there play.
As i have also experienced, i have had a number of ladyfriends that want to have 3somes over the years but when the moment approaches they then change their minds. So as the question stads i have no problem participating in one or helping to form one as well.
 Damienevil
Msg: 108
Posted: 1/2/2012 10:54:27 PM
I have done the MFM and FFM. The MFM was just a random party girl and with a guy I knew.

the First MFF was with a good friend and her gf at the time.

I have had them with gf as well.
 Pomose
Msg: 109
Posted: 2/7/2012 9:44:16 PM
Agree with onlytakesonedan I've been asked to join in a MFM a couple of times. I also politely declined. I can't get into bed with another man no way no how. I'll do a FMF in a heartbeat though.
 KatWing123
Msg: 110
Posted: 2/8/2012 9:50:20 AM
Yes. Once. I was the girl in an all-man sandwich. Honestly, it wasn't my thing. It was awkward and weird and I basically realized that the extra man brought one too many peni for me to handle.
 veevee
Msg: 111
Posted: 2/8/2012 10:42:57 AM
Nah, but I've been asked.

One I was riding in a car with a friend and she said... [myname] I always have threesomes with my best friend and you're my best friend.

Another was a couple that invited me to their house a lot and mentioned over cards one night that if I wanted it they were interested. I already knew that they brought lovers into their marriage but I wasn't interested in being one. They had a full-time girlfriend they shared at the time.

From those experiences I do know there are women that initiate the opportunity for guys.
 deerdog1
Msg: 112
Posted: 2/8/2012 12:43:07 PM

twosomes ...threesomes ...foursomes ..orgies ..bike rally's ..rock concerts ...swinger parties ..and a religious compound in Texas
 egboy
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2012 1:36:11 PM
Posted By: Angelsbigheart on 12/24/2011 558 PM
Subject: has anyone actually participated in a threesome?

The first one was just a random chance thing... my best friend and her boyfriend and I were out partying and at the end of the night one thing led to another and we all ended up naked in the hot tub!!

The second time, I did it for my boyfriend at the time. He was curious about, and since I LOVE to make my guy happy, I asked him if he wanted me to find someone to make that fantasy of his a reality. A good friend of mine joined us and it was exciting and hot!! Not something I would do every day since I'm not really interested in being with a woman, although her and I did fool around and play together, but fun and sensual none the less.

I don't think I could have a threesome with random people but asking a friend to join in is not an issue for me. I think the trick to a threesome is being SECURE in your relationship!! I would NOT recommend doing it if your relationship is not strong cause that is when 'feelings' of doubt and potential JEALOUSY issues come up!! But if you love each other there is nothing wrong with a little SPICE!!

First off Angel MERRY ME.

I will probly get some shit from this but here goes. I never had a 3 way till after I got divorced at 54. I started dateing women a lot younger than me. It was a whole new world I didn't get much at all from my ex. After a month or two They would ask if I minded if they asked ther frinds to join us of corse I sayed they could. First few times were FMF the a MfM that wasn't bad we only did her I'm not gay or bi . One of the women had 2 g/fs over and every one went home happy so she had 3 come over I was one tired guy that night. She said she was trying to find out how many it would take befor I said no more. I would be happy with only one woman and want only one.
 Adam Taylor
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2012 7:14:33 AM
Threesomes can be wonderful, as long as everyone's on the same page. The problems only arise when someone has a false idea of the situation.

I have a wonderful girl, and we've enjoyed some fun times with other ladies. Though while having threesomes is all good and fun, we do hope to find someone who can join us on a regular or more permanent basis.

It can be hard to find someone who would enjoy joining a couple. We tend to find women who want to join one of us or the other, but not both. Which is a little disappointing.
 Capn_America
Msg: 115
Posted: 2/10/2012 7:34:20 AM
I had an "almost" threesome. Meanning we talked about it, but since I was under the obligation NOT to touch the other girl, I figure all she wanted was a lesbo experience, and she didn't need me for that.
So I let them be and walked out lol.
For the better; my gf at the time was a headcase I ended up flushing.
I'm still open to the idea; as long as its done with respect, without boundaries and most importantly, without any kind of jealousies.
 MiaMamaMia
Msg: 116
Posted: 2/10/2012 12:07:05 PM
Yes......several times back in college - before it was popular! Did it a couple times with my soon to be ex-husband - mostly FMF, two MFM. Actually preferred the FMF - best of both worlds, I guess. LOL Did it MLK Weekend - went to Key West with my best friend and her husband.....what happens in KW........Have to be very careful if you're the "third wheel" just to make sure nobody's feelings get hurt.
 Capn_America
Msg: 117
Posted: 2/10/2012 12:57:44 PM
Man, I'd like to try that with 2 girls who ACTUALLY want to try it for fun's sake lol. Hopefully I'll ike the two of them enough to...marry the both of them
 Capn_America
Msg: 118
Posted: 2/10/2012 1:44:50 PM

lol nice too see you are well capn lol

Top of my game, head of my class, rollin' and diving in the p*ssies
How are you? lol
 heart2heart26
Msg: 119
Posted: 2/10/2012 2:21:50 PM
I don't know anyone who hasn't had a threesome nowadays. I've had my fair share of them. Some good some bad. I will say I would never to one with a bf. I've seen many times where the other female joining the couple starts a sex on a regular basis with the bf/husband. Hell it can go the other way as well. So for me it's fun when your single, but in a relationship nope not gonna happen.
 christyis4real
Msg: 120
Posted: 2/10/2012 2:29:38 PM
Nope..not yet..maybe some day..
 syrcouple4m
Msg: 121
Posted: 2/11/2012 6:01:53 AM
Yes we have had 3sums and morsomes always with guys because that is what we like,and it was always fun. it does have to be right not everyone can do it, but me and my hubby do enjoy it we have a great life and a great sex life.
for us it works great
 grove_22
Msg: 124
Posted: 2/11/2012 7:49:24 AM
Yes. I had 3 somes with married couples. Theses women often had a specific criteria for the man they wanted in the 3some. I met their requirements.
 lkn4oral
Msg: 125
Posted: 2/11/2012 8:12:45 AM
I have had 3 connections with one couple and two with another, just friends, all were mfm. One was more fun than the other couple. Had alot of fun and experiences, in both cases she did not want intercourse except with her guy which was fine by me. I am an ORAL FANATIC so I had plenty if that--she said I must breathe through my ears or skin. Anyway, I experienced it. Would I do it again? If there was a strong physical connection and knew there were no underlying issues.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > has anyone actually participated in a threesome?