Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Period Sex? Ladies Views      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GWSmith
Msg: 8
Period Sex? Ladies ViewsPage 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
As I said in a previous thread the only thing that bothers me about a lover's time of the month is if its late.
 jojoaus
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Period Sex? Ladies Views
Posted: 8/8/2011 3:33:03 AM
I thought I would be OK with it, until I tried it! It honestly surprised me that I found it unpleasant during the heaviest time . Now I prefer to wait a couple of days til things ease off then... a shower prior and its all good. I am still up for oral or fingers/hands (giving and receiving) at any time tho... thank gawd for tampons :D
 femaleconnection
Msg: 10
Period Sex? Ladies Views
Posted: 8/8/2011 8:08:39 AM
Sex is the best natural remedy for pms and cramping...thats all Im going to say...lol
 Riderboxer
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Period Sex? Ladies Views
Posted: 8/8/2011 8:54:00 AM
Ron White said it best "you wouldnt shut down the whole theme park,just because the roller coasters broken."

Lol it really depends on how much they bleed. Well I take that back,if they're heavy,I'll be more prepared and shower afterwords,if its light its no worries. I'll smash it any day of the week though. Luckly iv not ran into many heavy bleeders and when theyre on it,its virtually no blood.

Just dont expect them to go oral afterwards. Lmao!
 Beachgirltoo
Msg: 12
Period Sex? Ladies Views
Posted: 8/8/2011 12:47:51 PM
Absolutely. An old boyfriend and I had gone away one weekend to Boston which was hampered only little bit by my "flow" but really didn't deter us in the long run. I felt bad for housekeeping later. Also, a little douche goes a long way...
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 13
Period Sex? Ladies Views
Posted: 8/8/2011 6:36:26 PM
I was never one for period sex. The one time I tried it was in the late 70s---with an albino guy who was an Edgar Winter lookalike.

The vision of him afterwards will be forever etched in my memory.
 favalarry1969
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Period Sex? Ladies Views
Posted: 8/8/2011 7:10:29 PM
I would go down on a woman on her period in a heart beat...thats what Tampons are for if too heavy!!
 MidnightJulliett
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Period Sex? Ladies Views
Posted: 8/8/2011 8:19:57 PM
Sex? Sure, throw a towel underneath. That's what the "black" blanket is for under my bed. Going down town? I don't think so. If you ask, I will kick you in the head. That's gross.

Aeladya
Msg: 16
Period Sex? Ladies Views
Posted: 8/11/2011 2:42:56 PM
Getting the Depo shot doesn't prevent getting your period. I still bleed and I'm on it. It has slown down, but it's still there and I swear it's majorly messed up my cycle and I can barely hold down food. While it can make your period stop pike it did with my Autistic cousin, if you're a heavy bleeder you may still bleed. Would I have sex on my period? Depends on the person, if they reLly wanted it and my cramps weren't giving me stabbing pain of death then why not?
 favalarry1969
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Period Sex? Ladies Views
Posted: 8/11/2011 7:54:04 PM
I honestly think women are their hottest and best DURING their menstrual period...best sex ever!!
 Magic5DP46
Msg: 18
Period Sex? Ladies Views
Posted: 8/11/2011 8:53:01 PM
LOL....that was good
 favalarry1969
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Period Sex? Ladies Views
Posted: 8/11/2011 10:40:13 PM
I dont just like period sex...I LOVE IT!!! Every bit of it is good!!
 favalarry1969
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Period Sex? Ladies Views
Posted: 8/12/2011 6:53:39 AM
Yes definitely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Want it even when it's that time of the month and actually want it more then as my already high sex drive is through the roof! Bring it on!

Thats what I am talking about...I hope the woman I find has this attitude about period sex!!
 Pingshooter
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Period Sex? Ladies Views
Posted: 8/12/2011 8:31:17 AM

omg its disgusting, u dont feel very sexy during yr period and to have sex is just not nice

I'm curious..I've seen some of your replies, and just want to know..do you ever feel like you are missing out on somethings? You don't like giving blowjobs, you gag brushing your teeth, not much on having someone go down on you..now, no period sex..

Not picking on you, not saying you are wrong..just curious..do you think you are missing out on anything..just a little?
 favalarry1969
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Period Sex? Ladies Views
Posted: 8/12/2011 7:38:40 PM
I dont think the Idea of women not being able to have sex because its that time of the month is fair...Why do some women even not want sex during their periods?

Why do men deny women their period sex but expect a BJ?
Seems 1 sided!!
 munchkin111
Msg: 23
Period Sex? Ladies Views
Posted: 8/12/2011 8:38:27 PM
I'm personally not the biggest fan of it because I get really painful periods, so the pain factor tends to put me off.
 barefootkitten
Msg: 24
Period Sex? Ladies Views
Posted: 8/12/2011 10:45:41 PM

I dont think the Idea of women not being able to have sex because its that time of the month is fair...Why do some women even not want sex during their periods?

It's not a matter of "not being able to have sex" at that time, but for some of us, we PREFER not to....the reasons differ from woman to woman, and several reasons have been presented in this thread. Whether one wants sex or enjoys sex while having their period is different in every woman, just as menstruation differs in every woman...some women get a nice light flow, for others, watch out cause a dam bursts! Whether one particular woman wants or enjoys sex during her period may also change THROUGHOUT her period, in that she may want it or not want it depending on which day of her period she's on and how heavy her flow is. There's nothing wrong with different people having different preferences for it.

Why do men deny women their period sex but expect a BJ?
Seems 1 sided!!
Because some of us women don't feel "denied" period sex cause we DON'T WANT IT. I don't get off on it, and frankly, find little pleasure whatsoever in period sex because the added lubrication means I'm too wet to enjoy it. I do, however, still want to be sexual with my man, so will do OTHER THINGS to fulfill that besides just intercourse. I'm more than happy to go down on my man when I have my period, and in no way, would ever feel I've been "denied" because I am the one who doesn't desire intercourse at that time.

Sex is only one sided if you play it as tit for tat. Sometimes it's all about my partner pleasuring me, sometimes it's all me pleasuring him, and sometimes it's give and take. The best sex comes when someone isn't keeping score of who did what to whom and for how long to make sure they get theirs in equal amounts.
 favalarry1969
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Period Sex? Ladies Views
Posted: 8/13/2011 8:21:45 PM
Not my child, my nephew!
 kari135
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Period Sex? Ladies Views
Posted: 8/13/2011 9:05:21 PM

Not my child, my nephew!

You've totally missed the point. No children should be in any photos on any public or semi public sites. It's an open invitation to child molesters.

Besides, it's just weird to have a photo of a child, no matter what the relationship is, showing up in an adult forum explicitly for discussing sex.
 BMTHStu
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Period Sex? Ladies Views
Posted: 8/20/2011 6:20:02 AM
Good thread!

Well one of my ex's was worried I wouldn't find it attractive, another just thought it was sick.

Personally I really don't mind. Even if it were the first time with a new partner I really wouldn't mind. It's a natural function of a woman's body.

I find men who can't deal with it and refuse to go near their partner at this time to be idiots. All my ex's have been seriously horny on their periods and I've had some of the best sex, all be it rather messy.
 Riderboxer
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Period Sex? Ladies Views
Posted: 8/20/2011 8:07:28 AM
I slept with a girl once who had a tampon in and I was
able to get my whole penis in. Is that normal?
 jblack187
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Period Sex? Ladies Views
Posted: 8/22/2011 12:20:40 AM
My first serious girlfriend would always have sex with me during her period. And since that was my first serious girlfriend, I never thought that it was weird. Since then, I've never met a woman that would do it during their period, no matter how much I tortured them lol.

I could see how a woman wouldn't enjoy it as much but that's like the best sex ever for a guy.
 rockytt
Msg: 30
Period Sex? Ladies Views
Posted: 9/1/2011 10:09:15 PM
wow, interesting. Maybe huh? I never thought of that...
 Sexy4merMarine
Msg: 31
Period Sex? Ladies Views
Posted: 9/2/2011 3:24:35 PM
There is always the anal alternative....:-)
 dayzee
Msg: 32
Period Sex? Ladies Views
Posted: 9/3/2011 6:03:20 PM

I would go down on a woman on her period in a heart beat...thats what Tampons are for if too heavy!!

ok, I almost barfed at that .....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Period Sex? Ladies Views