Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex on the first date?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Island home
Msg: 25
Sex on the first date?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Have sex first fill the questionaires out after while waiting for seconds.
Saves time
 PRSweetie70
Msg: 26
Sex on the first date?
Posted: 8/10/2011 10:21:33 PM

@Kadeegirl: A relationship should be based on many things- not just sex. disgusting! Way to go giving women a bad name!

I lasted 18 yrs with my ex. He was a one minute man and it never changed. Sex is not everything but it led to losing passion and the end of our marriage. I tried everything to make it work.

@nowords - 15 minutes, isn't bad at all, you have to mix it up, sometimes the mood calls for a longer session, sometimes you only have time for a shorter session.

Really? Are you kidding me? I was with a PRican guy for a yr and his sessions were hours....Is it a race thing? My ex was white and didn't last long, you're saying the same thing....hmmmm.....
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Sex on the first date?
Posted: 10/28/2018 4:28:58 AM
lol....nope...not 21 any more and as I'm older looking for a woman who's looking for an FWB...so in saying that and listening to some go on bout their families and such want a woman who's stable somewhat and appreciate what an FWB means.....it is simple but can be dangerous!....haha
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Sex on the first date?
Posted: 10/29/2018 10:26:24 AM

lol....nope...not 21 any more and as I'm older looking for a woman who's looking for an FWB...

True, banging on a 1st date doesn't mean FWB. However, if you are looking for a FWB, it doesn't discount that possibility at all. The troubles of banging on a 1st date really depends on how much was established leading up to it. Was it a gal you were chatting with for 2 days, and had a few martinis together the next evening, then porked? Or was it a gal you knew from connected social groups, got her #, chatted tons over a long period of time, finally had your actual Date, which lasted from 2PM on Saturday, until 2AM where you let one thing lead to another?

The first will many times throw things off if one of the persons was leaning toward finding serious-relationship potential in the dating scene. The second situation wouldn't throw anyone off, except for ones who are truly emotionally weak and negatively conditioned about "sex too soon".

appreciate what an FWB means.....it is simple but can be dangerous!

I don't think it's a simple concept, but it can be dangerous. Notably when one wants more than what the other wants. It becomes less complicated when it's a 1-on-1 FWB situation. Then it's just the same dating-but-nothing-serious. But that can still bring complications over time, as one's going to want more than the other... and/or one finding someone else while the other was starting to develop feelings.

A group-FWB, where you're friends within a social group and most of the 1-on-1 time is spent in the bedroom -- that can be fun and all, but it's usually quite temporary, where it'll end or shift into 1-on-1 FWB... or just be pretty sparse over time when both are single. And it can be dangerous when others in the group aren't supposed to know, or if it goes on for too long and others have issue with it.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex on the first date?