Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RUsickofkissingfrogs
Msg: 46
I don't want children ever, why don't people believe me. will i ever settle down again?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I knew I did not want them when I was a teenager.....Of course everyone said I was change but never looked back or change my thoughts.

As I tell women, do want kids, don't want to be around kid or meet Billy The Kid.

Stick to what your gut tells ya. I know more than one of my married buddies that has done it three times with three sets of kids......He used to give me sh...now not so much..
 larissan04
Msg: 48
I don't want children ever, why don't people believe me. will i ever settle down again?
Posted: 8/16/2011 3:51:22 PM
you may change your mind. you are very, very, very young to making that kind of decision.
 MDK39
Msg: 49
I don't want children ever, why don't people believe me. will i ever settle down again?
Posted: 8/16/2011 7:24:41 PM
You will find someone like you. I knew at 25 that I didn't want to have kids at all. People told me that I would change my mind. Fourteen years later I am still childless and never once changed my mind.

I like kids but really didn't want my own. Do I have regrets not having kids. Nope.
 Maleman999
Msg: 50
Posted: 8/16/2011 7:44:20 PM
you may change your mind. you are very, very, very young to making that kind of decision.

Do you have the same opinion if someone that age decides they want to have kids? Deciding not to breed is no different than someone who decides to breed. Some people know from a very young age that they never want kids and others know that at some point they want kids. There is no switch to flick that will suddenly change a person's mind on that issue. Too many people breed only because of society pressure and regret it afterwards. There's no return policy if you pop out a kid and decide it was a mistake.
 boredintheboonies
Msg: 52
Posted: 8/17/2011 6:45:16 AM
Just stick to your guns and eventually people will realize you meant what you said. In the meantime, get used to the know it alls telling you how you should feel or will feel. I made the same decision you did at a much earlier age than you and I have not deviated from that path and have no regrets about it either. I would rather have root canal without anesthesia than be a mother. If you have no maternal instinct you are doing the right thing not to have children.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >