Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > A debate about blowjobs      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Worldrover2
Msg: 126
view profile
History
A debate about blowjobsPage 6 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
No...I assume she really has a passion for pleasure...enjoying each possible delight.
 lionheart101364
Msg: 127
view profile
History
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 9/8/2011 7:45:10 AM
I can usally tell if she is into it or not and if you do it on a regular bases you can learn it quick. You have to enjoy doing it to give a good blowjob. The more you enjoy doing it the better you get.
 luvbug68406
Msg: 128
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 9/8/2011 9:20:09 AM
well I am a child of the 70s and have always believed in free love..when you commit to some-one the free love just goes to that person.. the blow jobs and eating are great. if is an open relationship its even more fun so slut, man whore or whatever labels people use are stupid. people just need to be totally honest with one another. I personally like giving blow jobs so what am i?
 2wheelertx
Msg: 129
view profile
History
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 9/8/2011 12:27:38 PM
I'm not one to attach labels but since you asked; I'd say you're...popular.
 AAP1978
Msg: 130
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 5/20/2012 7:55:30 AM
Your complaint is that you get a great blow job that's like saying I won lotto and still complaining about needing money. Unless your the only guy she has been with I'm sure she's done it before. I not sure but I don't think a woman is going to complain if you eat her p$$y out to a screaming orgasim, the point is you became good at it and your satifying your girl. The old saying practice makes perfect she obliviously became very good at giving a bj just be happy your enjoying the benifts because she could decide she doesn't need to give you bj's anymore so just enjoy it.
 hockeyc999
Msg: 131
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 5/20/2012 8:59:17 AM
Practise makes perfect....... Doesn't neccessarily translate to being a slut however; might have got lots of enjoyment and practise from a single partner. :)
 Brizzi
Msg: 132
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 5/20/2012 9:18:14 AM
no one picks up a basketball and is mike jordan... takes practice.. so slut or no slut.. that mouth is dirty
 onehappyfellow
Msg: 133
view profile
History
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 5/20/2012 9:55:51 AM
Such gratitude -ah such gratitude
 want to travel
Msg: 134
view profile
History
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 5/20/2012 10:12:43 AM
a woman could be great at it, and only had one long term relationship,
oral you like it, you love it, or you do not do it
if you love it, you get good at it!
why because its fun
 platypus_man
Msg: 135
view profile
History
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 5/20/2012 10:24:20 AM

Hello, If a girl gives really good BJ's it is because she really likes to do it.

If you enjoy something, it shows, because you put more effort into doing it. I could always tell when a woman was doing it just because it was something she thought she should do, rather than because she wanted to do it. In the words of Chris Rock, there's nothing better than a woman who loves nothing better than to suck a d!ck.
 Luvs2lift_50
Msg: 136
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 5/20/2012 12:09:07 PM
Guy's, if you are lucky enough to find a woman who treats you right, and can curl your toes night after night with an amazing blowjob, don't knock her down by questioning it. Just lay back and enjoy the ride. Who cares where she learned her skills. She's with you now, and in her eyes for a very good reason.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 137
view profile
History
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 5/20/2012 1:59:54 PM

Guy's, if you are lucky enough to find a woman who treats you right, and can curl your toes night after night with an amazing blowjob, don't knock her down by questioning it. Just lay back and enjoy the ride. Who cares where she learned her skills. She's with you now, and in her eyes for a very good reason.

Exactly.

If you're wondering why she is so good..and can't accept the fact that this woman is giving you pleasure, obviously had a previous sex life prior to you, you are not worthy of accepting anything from her.

Oh, but if she complimented you on your oral/penis skills, it would stroke your frickin ego so bad that you'd pound your chest and howl. Different story then, huh?

Come on guys..enjoy it, give it back.
 The_Big_Slim
Msg: 138
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 5/20/2012 3:44:20 PM

I ask you: If a girl gives really good bj's, do you assume she's had "too much practice"?

In my case, absolutely not! My first ex girlfriend had multiple guys and I thought her oral techniques were ok, my next ex girlfriend after that had NO experience with a guy other than having sex once and she was absolutely amazing! Some women just have that god given natural talent, some don't .... but if anyone ever wants to improve on their technique, lollypops & popsicles don't hurt lol at least that was the method of my last girlfriend =P
 bigcalm
Msg: 139
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 5/20/2012 4:16:55 PM
Who cares about the past if she is ddf than it's fine.
 statemachine500
Msg: 140
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 5/20/2012 6:29:48 PM

I love to give head as long as the guy doesnt expect to go down on me. And no I dont want to hear well you havent had the right dude. I dont care who you are if you are a guy I wont like it lol. Anyways as long as I find the guy attractive and hes hot for me too I love and will do it whenever

Good girl.
 Helloitsmeyourlookingfor
Msg: 141
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 5/20/2012 6:44:42 PM
I could care less how much practice she has had, if she is great at it, why the hell complain. For all this dude knew she was practicing on the same dude every night or a friggen bannana. I have had very few girls that gave a "great BJ" And yes they seemed to get better with age. I think one of the biggest issues is communication and youth. Younger girls (and perhaps guys) are afraid to say what turns them on in the bedroom.
If the highest paid sports figure is practing every day.... there is something to be said for practice.

So Ladies.... practice practice practice!!!!! I will practive my job as well!!!!
 Sportsfreak89
Msg: 142
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 5/21/2012 12:22:57 AM
There are only three things I consider when it comes to blowjob quality:

1. Is she clean?
2. How good does it feel?
3. Does she perform the full cycle (blowjobs that do not go from start to finish can still be high quality though)

If the answers are "yes," "head spinning good," and "yes," then I'm a happy camper.

I dated a girl who was good at blowjobs and had three past friends with benefits who were good at blowjobs.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 143
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 5/21/2012 7:20:04 AM
as long as the guy doesnt expect to go down on me. And no I dont want to hear well you havent had the right dude. I dont care who you are if you are a guy I wont like it lol

A woman who likes to give but does not like to recieve - you are a rare bird based on my experience and the experience of people I know - are you saying that you do enjoy recieving it from women?
 Auto-Alex
Msg: 144
view profile
History
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 5/21/2012 8:30:44 PM
Personally I've never gotten off from one, simply because it just really doesn't appeal to me at all. Doesn't mean I wont let them try but it's really just a waste of time in my opinion.
 iMacgirl
Msg: 145
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 5/23/2012 2:02:26 PM

I find that it depends on what we like as guys. Different guys enjoy different things. One guy may find a BJ from a girl is amazing, while another guy will find a similar BJ from the same girl not so good. Like most things, communication is the key. Tell her what you enjoy, what you like and I'm sure it'll be amazing when you have done this. This works both ways I find. When I go down on a girl, I use what I see, hear and sense to get what she enjoys, then I focus more on what get's the best reaction, or what she says she likes. Communication in sex is very important.

2 thumbs up =))
 Bass1000
Msg: 146
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 5/24/2012 1:03:42 PM
I call that gifted and a real treasure.
 milehiguy12
Msg: 147
view profile
History
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 5/24/2012 2:17:45 PM
This is crazy!!! A woman that gives great BJs now has you concerned that she has too much experience. I think this says a lot more about you and your fragile ego than any woman. This is exactly the kind of BS that causes problems in relationships. Some guy that finds a woman willing to give him a BJ then questions her morals because she is "too" good. Geez Louise, maybe you should thank your lucky stars that you found a woman willing to try and make you feel good!!!!
 Mike2Ct
Msg: 148
view profile
History
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 5/24/2012 2:26:07 PM
I'm with you, girl...practice makes perfect!..:):)
 saleenut
Msg: 149
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 8/26/2012 6:29:05 AM
I dont worry about it, believe me, cuz a woman that doesn't know how to can cause alot of pain trying to do it.
Besides, maybe she has done her research, homework and practiced on a bananna or ice cream. Now thats erotic!!!!
 kenh1368
Msg: 150
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 8/26/2012 9:21:50 AM
You have it right there!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > A debate about blowjobs