Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > A debate about blowjobs      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 look64
Msg: 201
view profile
History
A debate about blowjobsPage 9 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
wISH YOU WERE HERE
 pericingeyes
Msg: 202
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 10/8/2012 7:43:13 PM
Your friend either needs to grow up ,or buy some charcter
 Acehonestlady
Msg: 203
view profile
History
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 10/9/2012 12:12:40 AM
I think a lot of men (especially young ones) think like that but not all of course.

I have men go from thinking I am very innocent before they meet me (the glasses I think) and when they meet me (my carefree assumed or real 'naievity' ) to thinking I have had too much practice once we get around to having sex (especially BJs). They have no idea of my past. I'm not good at picking up lessons, I just enjoy getting into it and follow my instinct rather than what I think should be done from external sources - it's not lots of practice. But practice certainlys helps of course.
 PartPopsicle
Msg: 204
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 10/9/2012 3:34:22 AM
I agree Acehonestlady, it's more the passion for what it is or how it is, moreso that practice. Practice is for mechanical going through the motions to get him off kind of attitude. Passion is more like, the love of the whole interactive. Sort of like a guy with boobs. lol, most guys don't care if the woman likes it or orgasms from it. They just want to get their hands on a nice set of breast to fondle and love. How it makes the woman feel isn't their primary impetus. Likewise, not speaking for you, but in general. A lot of women love just spending time with someone they love or they love the whole aesthetic of the phallus and want to love it also.
 Iamfeelingluckynow
Msg: 205
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 10/13/2012 4:49:00 AM
SLUT you say? Your double standard is showing, or you are having brain leakage.Why do men like BJ's so much? If women who like giving BJ's are SLUTS then your reason or lack of reason, would mean that men who like BJ's are homo or whores?
 KingofSnuggles
Msg: 206
view profile
History
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 10/13/2012 8:27:10 AM
LMAO what F'ing man gets suspicious or even cares if a blowjob is TOO good.....wtfever!!!

We're all sluts of a sort, whoopty doo!!

I've only had 1 person that I was intimate with who I would considering giving a "too good" bj and it wasn't that it was awesome, lengthy, covered all areas etc. But she could suck with such pressure that I'd blow my load any time she darn well felt she was ready for it. I had NO control over when I came, if she wanted it to be over n done with quick then it was AND the orgasm was as intense as I've felt...ever.

btw...she was a slut and I know this...but who cares
 vonnegut85
Msg: 207
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 10/13/2012 2:19:53 PM
to quote woody allen, "my worst orgasm was right on the money."
 coderedjulia1
Msg: 208
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 10/13/2012 2:21:45 PM
No, I don't think thats true. Maybe she is just good at it. Tell him to shutup, and enjoy it..lol
 fridayaz
Msg: 209
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 10/13/2012 3:29:39 PM
why would this guy be complaining about a "too good" blowjob??
 spr250
Msg: 210
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 10/13/2012 3:42:51 PM
Odds are, she had one or two past lovers that she practiced on and pays attention to what they like or not. Same with a man being too good with a woman, lots of practice with even one partner and just paying attention to what they want. Too much practice doesn't make one a slut, unless she has to use all her fingers and toes possibly borrowing some from other to count then I'd have to say yes.
 CDC47591
Msg: 211
view profile
History
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 10/14/2012 10:37:26 PM
I have never had a bj that was "too good" and further I don't care about my lover's past. I care about the present and the future. As long as I am the only one getting her fantastic bjs now I am not worried about who she "trained" with.
 CDC47591
Msg: 212
view profile
History
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 10/14/2012 10:44:22 PM
Recieving oral pleasure is pleasurable to a man for the same reasons it is to a woman. When recieving oral you are being both dominant and submissive at the same time. That is a situation that rarely happens sexually or in life in general. It is also an act by your lover that shows he or she totally accepts you, especially if the ejaculate is swallowed. Spitting is rejection of the other literally and in a metaphoric or symbolic sense.
 PartPopsicle
Msg: 213
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 10/15/2012 3:42:48 PM
I've definitely had several I had to interrupt and a few I have had to cease all together. This stereotype of hard up males, where ever it came from, who will take panhandler sex because of their desperation is for the mentally ill. It's because they see the spineless flock in droves to prostitutes out of desperation to put out loin fires. I don't do desperate sex. If it's bad it's bad and if it's that bad, it needs to stop. I'll wait for someone who is passionate about fellatio to come along before I sit through discomfort. It's not that necessary. If I have to bribe, buy, trade or put up with a bunch of crap like she's doing me a favor and it does nothing for her. I would rather be a lone. Give me a woman who loves a man's loins any day over a mechanical, dispassionate, going through the motions response or someone 'jerking me off'. Naw, I'll just sit over here by myself thanks.
 Oncetwice57
Msg: 214
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 10/16/2012 11:19:33 AM
Been with woman that have never been satisfied as good as I like to do with oral and Ive never been called a slut....I just know what Im doing and have since ive started satisfying them....lol....just because a person knows the deal doesnt make them a slut....it means they know what their doing....been with woman of age that have no clue.....that adage about old dogs and new tricks...stands....some just dont get it...lol
 natgoat227
Msg: 215
view profile
History
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 10/16/2012 11:40:12 AM
I might be a bit suspicious...if the girl was 16 or something....But Hey!!...We're Adults, here . . aren't we..??
We all have life-experiences that develop likes and dislikes and talents we didn't have several (many) years ago...
When I was young . . the thought of putting my mouith on a girls crotch was totally disgusting...
Now , however , it's my Absolute Favorite thing to do In The Whole World..!!!
And I make every effort to make it at least As pleasurable to her as it is to Me..!!!

Yumm-a-e...!!!!
 RichL1852
Msg: 217
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 10/17/2012 3:45:23 AM
I wouldnt assume anything other than she enjoys it and I would appreciate it
 PartPopsicle
Msg: 218
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 10/22/2012 1:18:08 PM
Women enjoy being the focus of attention. Not much else. Look at how 'popular' the threads on male satisfaction are. No one is interested usually unless there are dollar figures involved. If you pay you get more than if you have someone who says they love you. For love most won't do anything but 'let you have some'. while for money? You could have sex with 5 women at once and no one would care. It's pretty pathetic and says a lot about women.
 hoffdrew99
Msg: 219
view profile
History
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 10/22/2012 1:21:33 PM
Unfortunately for me, I've never had one which I thought were too good. So, I would say that if this woman is, who cares. She (and her lover) should be happy.
 seafoodandeatit
Msg: 220
view profile
History
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 10/22/2012 6:05:00 PM
girl: have you ever had a bad BJ?
man: yes
girl: what was it like?
ma: good :)
there will be never such a thing as to good a bj.

Why do men like BJ's so much? because there bloody good!
 southern2624
Msg: 221
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 10/22/2012 6:52:03 PM
He is getting good Bj's so he should stop ****ing and enjoy not many men get good Bj's
 PartPopsicle
Msg: 222
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 10/23/2012 1:09:10 PM
I agree southern, not many men do except for those who pay in the thousands like Hugh Hefner, rap artists, rock singers, etc. They will spend money to wine and dine women to give them a preview of how much they will spend on them to make them laugh and be happy so they will do anything for a guy regardless of the type of personality he is. Which is pretty sick and a pathetic statement for women. Do for money what should be done out of love. I can't deal. Sucks to be a guy in a world where most of the females have nothing but tantrum throwing terrible two year old type personalities simply because they feel needed when a guy looks at them with desire. It's not he loves you, he wants to use you for a dumping trough for pent up male anxiety. And the thing is most women don't care as long as he wines and dines and has a great car and looks good. I have seen my female friends put up with being cussed at, abused, cheated on etc in the hundreds by dirt bag guys and stay with them. It's sickening they say they want a good guy and they don't. It's all lip service. I would rather just have the lip service in a different motif. But then I have been with women where we were locked in that embrace for a couple of days enjoying ourselves. They enjoyed it more because it's what they love to do. Oral artisans, oral princesses, fellatrixes, fellatrices, etc, all love head. My kind of woman, exclusively. Just can't seem to find someone in to monogamy.
 AngelofHonesty
Msg: 223
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 10/24/2012 9:42:21 AM
This is just plain STUPID...I'm sorry but really a guy complaining about a blowjob being too good, UNF.CKING HEARD OF!!!!! I don't know what the world is coming to when folks think they can try and sell this bullsh.t...it would be like me saying I'm not black, yeah let's see you buys that crap...The things that make me say Hmmm, I will admit this is quite hilarious though!
 localhustle
Msg: 224
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 10/25/2012 9:44:31 AM
there are deffinately bad blow jobs,,,,,when a woman is not really interested in doin it ,an it shows,,she gives you teeth not throat,,,ouch
 ITSMEWDP
Msg: 225
A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 10/25/2012 7:37:34 PM
okay, how about this. his pass lovers really didn't know what they were doing and he gets a good one but not a great one
so how would he know. is he a slut running around getting bj's and taking notes on the subject.
the LADY IN QUESTION loves what is does and put her heart into it therefore she
is very good at what she is doing.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > A debate about blowjobs