Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 msright78
Msg: 427
How do you feel about interacial dating?Page 26 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)
I personally don't have anything against inter racial dating. IN fact I welcome it. But that doesn't mean that I date anyone.

I will not date african american men at any cost but I will have one nighters with them. lol

My parents would kill me and not to mention, I have not met one black guy who wasn't dressed up like some thug with his pants down his ass and talked like a gangsta.

Im' sorry, ur not gonna get with me talking like 'u'z a friggen gangsta, tryin' to get with some honey' but ya'll can't even get no job and act like a tru homes'. fur real.

lol

Ok it's worse than that. And i hate it.

I have tried to date white guys but they are more afraid of getting beat up by some brown guy than interested in dating me. So yeah, that leaves me with the bad brown guys for life. ya heard! lol

grrrrrrr..I just want a decent, attractive, down to earth guy who isn't a gangsta wannabe.
 jpwrnglrwmn_forumsonly
Msg: 428
How do you feel about interacial dating?
Posted: 12/16/2012 5:02:05 PM
cherryblossom: I seem to see more Asian male/white female pairings now. I think I came across at least two couples recently while I was out and about. Well, it's been the Asian female/white male pairing for some time, so why not the other way? :D

As far as the answer to question asked by the OP, I'd say I'm open to it, but also only have certain races that I'm attracted to, as well. I don't have anything against it, I'm just opposed to pairings where there's a huge age difference, as in 20-30 years. Just kidding. (A good number of men on match who were that much older were emailing me. And trust me, they looked their age or older.. Even when I had early 40s as the age limit)
 ExoticSapphire
Msg: 429
How do you feel about interacial dating?
Posted: 12/18/2012 3:01:22 AM
I'm not a racist but my preference is Caucasian/Italian.
I'm Hispanic but I'm just not too attracted to my race or any others, I have something for Italian/British (English) men.

I don't care who my children were to date honestly as long as they're happy.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >