Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  > He asked me for money....Oh My God. the nerve?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Costamasta
Msg: 20
He asked me for money....Oh My God. the nerve?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
So this Gal whose name is Kate1joy on this site got me for 330.00. She is in Laguna Niguel Ca. She is just going around crying Poor and offered to do Housework in Exchange.
I willingly gave her Money and advice with her car. I wish I could get someone to Post this for me so she can be stopped. I checked her Phone Number and got her address but will not break the law. She has aliases and other fake Posts on C.L. I don't want anyone else to be tricked and the website won't Pull her off . Any body who can help would be
A Good thing. My username is costamasta. Thank you.
 Wonder5750
Msg: 21
view profile
History
He asked me for money....Oh My God. the nerve?
Posted: 6/15/2012 9:44:05 AM
I had a guy I was just chatting with from Match, nothing romantic.... he said he was in Iraq and eventially asked me to send him a computer, even told me what kind he wanted. So I guess he was really there, but yeah, I am not that nice I guess.
 Realism320
Msg: 22
Posted: 6/16/2012 5:15:06 PM
Anyone who ask for money on here and you just met them should be banned

How in the world are they able to use the internet if they need money clue number one wow

crazy people on here
 rod1919us
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2012 2:11:17 PM
Awww great, some nut posing in uniform making it bad for all of us real servicemen. California already isn't as military friendly as other states such as Texas and whatnot...and he's makin' it worse. smh
 Realism320
Msg: 24
Posted: 6/21/2012 1:33:56 PM
lol@Dr Danger Puppy you never heard of Pepsi or Coke +1
 rod1919us
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2012 1:53:50 PM

The minute I hear Africa I know it's a scam.

Not necessarily, I met up with a girl from Ghana on here. We spent a lot of quality time together. She eventually erased her profile.
Show ALL Forums  > California  > He asked me for money....Oh My God. the nerve?