Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > what is so wrong with a single dad?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 226
view profile
History
what is so wrong with a single dad?Page 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
JULY / LIR / SIENNA and others

Really have noted that as of the 1st few pages of a opening post that he posts a reply in, he quickly has tuned to bashing of women on the POF Forums.
---trifiling men.... sigh
 NoFearLion
Msg: 227
what is so wrong with a single dad?
Posted: 12/1/2018 2:14:28 PM
__TEXASCHICK__

Per Minn. Stat. 609.748 Subd. 1, (a) repeated incidents of intrusive or UNWANTED acts, WORDS, or gestures that have a substantial adverse effect or are intended to have a substantial adverse effect on the safety, security, or privacy of another, REGARDLESS OF the relationship between the actor and the intended target;

Stop stalking my profile.

For the forth time, here is a clear statement in the front POF's moderator and all POF members
Do not ever discuss any topic with me, talk about me with others, or comment on any of my posts on this forum. I do not feel comfortable with you. There are many good looking guys around, I am not interested in you as a person.

a Legal action may be taken. The game is over. Stop means stop.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 228
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2018 4:28:53 PM
^^ yeah dude???
do tell.
 NoFearLion
Msg: 229
Posted: 12/1/2018 5:23:58 PM
Once for all, stop stalking and communicating. This forum has more than 5000 people.

Under Minnesota law, stalking is broadly defined. ... Under the law, harassment means engaging in intentional conduct which: the actor knows or has reason to know would cause the victim under the circumstances to feel frightened, threatened, oppressed, persecuted, or intimidated; and.

Next time a police report number will be provided in this forum for public. To be a good lesson for every stalker to stop. I have enough evidences by now. I am confident any judge will see these evidences, is going to take an immediate action.

For last time. Stop communicating with me by any means. Try to find something else better in your life to do.

It is very easy to subpoena your IP address and know your home address.

STOP for the fifth time.
 NoFearLion
Msg: 230
Posted: 12/1/2018 5:37:43 PM
And update about the stalker.

POF was informed that the police is going to be involved, if the stalker did not stop.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 231
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2018 6:12:57 PM
^^^^ Reminding ya again My work history and Education is in Criminal Justice.

You do not own POF or the forums, you have bashed on me, and many other women/men. And whine if someone states a fact you do not agree with.
 NoFearLion
Msg: 236
Posted: 12/1/2018 6:45:18 PM
After the police report, it will be no communication. I hope your courses are going to help you explaining for the judge the idea of breaking the law of MN, by sending unwanted messages, and seeking a personal man's family life.

There is no other member here, except you, either s/he likes or dikes me searched about me, and s/he has nothing in his/her life more than coming to grab a conversation. I was away from the forum for a period of a time, and you sent a message here.

The whine person is the one who ran to POF many times complaining to ban another member. I went to POF when illegal actions were committed.

I will never be interested in a person like you. You cannot accept rejection, then the law enforcement is going to teach you how to accept it. Everything is going to be report in the police report faithfully.

Stop contacting me, harnessing, or asking about my family by any means. for the 6th time.

I am just waiting for the POF's action about the situation.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 237
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2018 6:47:23 AM

Stop contacting me, harnessing, or asking about my family by any means. for the 6th time.

Stop trying to get in the final word, stop calling women who you don't like 'animals' or 'damaged' or other inferior terms, and please realize this forum is an international forum on the internet, not just Minnesota - which means the extent of your controlling dictation does NOT extend past your own login and password. If you refuse to learn to play with others in here, that is on you, not anyone else. You do not need to log in to these forum pages to use the dating service.

The easiest way to deal with internet trolls is to ignore them. That's not just advice for Lion, but everyone else in here feeding his ego with responses. The focus of this thread is dealing with perceptions about dating a single dad -- so stick to the subject matter, and the thread will continue. Stop feeding this flamer, please.
 NoFearLion
Msg: 238
Posted: 12/3/2018 9:39:55 AM
It is very clear that each time this matter seemed to be over, someone like you comes to add more fuel to keep the fire on.

The final word is going to be for POF and may be the police.

In whole the States of America, sending repetitive unwanted messages, is not just rude, but it is illegal and a typical act of stalkers. It is considered as a threat for the personal safety of the victim. You could educate yourself by joining a law school, or ask a lawyer. No matter what, when a person asks you to stop contacting, you must comply to his/her request immediately. Even if s/he has your property, you must stop contacting the person, and report the matter to the law enforcement or file a case at the court. Additionally. never make it worse by trying to get information about the victim and his/her family, and checking for any updated information in his/her profile many times within a short period of a time.

This topic is over. Even if, other members moved on it. so try to get yourself busy with something else.
 2ufo
Msg: 239
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2018 9:43:50 AM
Agree with you totally, Sweet_Dan.

As for single dads - there's nothing wrong with them from that point of view. It is a solitary, simple quality.

Single dad.

Now, if he had a beard (my personal bugaboo) or was someone who whined about all his problems in life or blamed his ex- for everything... then it would be a no-go.

Not because he's a single dad but because he has other qualities which I do not find pleasing.
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > what is so wrong with a single dad?