Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > what is so wrong with a single dad?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Onelionheart
Msg: 101
what is so wrong with a single dad?Page 5 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)

Probably because they will get stoned to death or beheaded lol.

No little kid. Because first they fear the Lord Almighty, and know the meaning of being a REAL WOMEN. Have you read about Amish WOMEN? However, some Women make themselves cheaper than A pair of shoes.

Have you ever found a buyer went to MACY'S and told the customer service, I wanted to try this shoe for a day, and then came back to you to see if I might buy it or not? Some women are cheaper than a pair of shoes. Guys try them and have all types of sex with them. Then say, sorry, we are different, let us break up, then leave them for another guy to repeat the same scenario.

IF you would like to be tried by different BFs over years, then do not expect proposals. REAL QUEENS NEVER DO THAT.

If you have eyes little kid, you would see how other WHITES people raised in the WEST support what I say.

July the morning after pill is just a one off higher dose of levonorgestrel, a synthetic progestin. Usually in lower doses in BC pills. It does not cause fertility problems lmao. All it does is stops ovulation and thickens cervical mucous temporarily to prevent conception and also prevents implanting.

Planned Parenthood is very known and reliable clinics in U.S.A. All American women know them very well. I bet if any American woman here says otherwise. Their prescriptions is reliable. So, when a kid comment on them, it shows nothing but stupidity.

If a woman wants to get pregnant, she must think about many things. THERE ARE MANY AMERICAN WISE WOMEN AROUND. YOU TELL IF A WOMAN IS DAMAGED FROM HER SPEECH. Any SANE WOMAN is going to think about her future, her kids, if that the man she wants, it is the good timing, are both fine financially, and many. MOREOVER, DO THE GUY WANT HER FOR SEX OR FOR MARRIAGE?

ANY guy wants a girl very bad as a WIFE, should propose for her within 6 months as the MOST.

It is even a scary for a guy to see you want a kid from HIM, even if HE JUST WANT YOU FOR SEX.

See you in your 30s, while you are still waiting for a BF to make a proposal kid.
 cutenerd1866
Msg: 102
view profile
History
what is so wrong with a single dad?
Posted: 9/23/2018 1:51:31 PM

ANY guy wants a girl very bad as a wife, should propose for her within 6 months as the MOST.

I'm confused. Your profile doesn't say that you're divorced, yet it also says that your longest relationship is over 5 years.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 103
Posted: 9/23/2018 2:18:10 PM

I'm confused. Your profile doesn't say that you're divorced, yet it also says that your longest relationship is over 5 years.

Please watch these videos and read the COMMENTS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8PFKI20TlY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK9QGWk4Hmc
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2018 5:53:53 AM

No little kid..
If you have eyes little kid..
So, when a kid comment on them, it shows nothing but stupidity...
See you in your 30s, while you are still waiting for a BF to make a proposal kid.

Save your derogatory language for women back in your country because I don't tolerate that crap.

Marriage does not hold people together, people can divorce. All it does is means it's going to cost a lot of money to separate.

6 months is ridiculous. You are obviously brainwashed.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 105
Posted: 9/24/2018 12:37:46 PM

Save your derogatory language for women back in your country because I don't tolerate that crap.

Marriage does not hold people together, people can divorce. All it does is means it's going to cost a lot of money to separate.

6 months is ridiculous. You are obviously brainwashed.

This the language for rational people, not for kids. So, when you grow up, you will get it. This language the Torah, Gospels, and Quran speak it. The language of marriage.

IF no man sees you and propose for you within 6 months or even after years, it is not our problem. It is yours?

Can we know many guys tried you in bed so far?

If you have a damaged family and do not understand the commitment of marriage and its important, then good for you, find a family consular. No human being talks bad about marriage, unless s/he came from damaged family, where they do not know what marriage really is.

By the way, when someone proposes for you, let us know. You should also prepare a nice outfit for the court, for child support problems. IF A MAN DOES NOT WANT A BABY FROM YOU, GETTING ONE WILL NOT FORCE HIM TO BE WITH YOU. HE MIGHT EVEN HATE THE BABY BECAUSE IT COME FROM YOU.

MsMicki
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2018 2:06:10 PM
The language of marriage.....what a frikken joke!!
This same Quran spouts such nonsense as being able to marry numerous women...and teaches to "hit them"...

The Quran in Sura 4:3 says:

And if you be apprehensive that you will not be able to do justice to the orphans, you may marry two or three or four women whom you choose. But if you apprehend that you might not be able to do justice to them, then marry only one wife, or marry those who have fallen in your possession. (Maududi, vol. 1, p. 305)

The Quran in Sura 4:34 says:

4:34 . . . If you fear highhandedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them

take your Quran and barbaric mentality back to your own country.....
it's not needed here....
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2018 2:30:46 PM

ANY guy wants a girl very bad as a wife, should propose for her within 6 months as the MOST.

Lol - no brah, not good advice at all. For every "story" of someone getting engaged less than 6 months in that ended up working out fantastic, there's about 20 who did that as a big mistake. Would work out better in many generations past, but not at all in today's day and age. It's a silly, naive move.

Please watch these videos and read the COMMENTS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8PFKI20TlY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK9QGWk4Hmc

A lot of people don't want to watch thru videos. You can just answer her question about yourself, ya know. :)
 Onelionheart
Msg: 110
Posted: 9/24/2018 2:37:21 PM

The language of marriage.....what a frikken joke!!
This same Quran spouts such nonsense as being able to marry numerous women...and teaches to "hit them"...

The Quran in Sura 4:3 says:

And if you be apprehensive that you will not be able to do justice to the orphans, you may marry two or three or four women whom you choose. But if you apprehend that you might not be able to do justice to them, then marry only one wife, or marry those who have fallen in your possession. (Maududi, vol. 1, p. 305)

The Quran in Sura 4:34 says:

4:34 . . . If you fear highhandedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them

take your Quran and barbaric mentality back to your own country...

The Quran, Torah, and Gospels forbid committing adultery and fornication.

The Quran, Torah, and Gospels, want the relationship between a man and woman to be via Marriage only.

The Quran, Torah, and Gospels, did not determine how many wives should the man have, except the Quran determines them with UP TO 4, for these men who are able FINANCIALLY AND PHYSICALLY.

Please show me where in the Gospels say marry one wife only. Martin Luther who established the Lutheran Doctrine, has no problem with it.
http://beggarsallreformation.blogspot.com/2006/03/persepctives-of-luther-luther.html

You want to commit adultery, then do not claim you are a real Muslim, Christian, or Jew will support you.

Also, do support stealing American money via food stamps and cash assistance.
 MsMicki
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2018 3:17:05 PM
I don't claim to be anything....
nor do I need anyone to "support" my choices....
and I sure as hell don't need some damn antiquated beliefs to teach me I am less of a person because of my gender....

But it's good to know you are still a virgin....
maybe some lucky suicide bomber will get you as a reward.....
 Onelionheart
Msg: 112
Posted: 9/24/2018 5:26:49 PM

But it's good to know you are still a virgin....

Virgin, lol.

Hypothetically, if what you said was correct, it means:

I a good follower for the Messiah's teachings.

It means I never lied to a woman, and tried to drug her to bed for sex only.

It means, I do not DEPEND upon women's attraction, to feel that I am a man.

It means I am STDs Free.

It means I do not pay child support.

It means I do not pay alimony.

It means, I never stole taxpayers money via food stamps or cash assistance.

It means, I focused on my career to become who I am now.

It means a lot if you get 2 ears and a brain between them.

*********************************************************************************************************************
It means I am ethically and financially beneficiary to the United States, than many DAMAGED LESSORS.
*********************************************************************************************************************

Since I am virgin, you were not:
Ma`am, have you tested yourself for STDS recently?
Can you tells us how many PONIES did you ride up to now, without proposing ?

You are an example Ma`am for what young female generation are going to be.

All what I have done, I did sugar words to make a woman likes me and give me a head after. I put the sincere facts, upfront every woman here, and it is up to her. She can take my advice, or leave it behind her back.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2018 9:03:09 PM

take your Quran and barbaric mentality back to your own country.....
it's not needed here....

Exactly. Back to the country that beheads women and stones them and thinks killing non believers is perfectly fine.
Literally the worst religion.

Please watch these videos and read the COMMENTS

Stop demanding us to watch your stupid links.
If you want to make a point just make it.
 MsMicki
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2018 9:27:11 PM
Not a virgin??
Oh my....you mean you have went against the teachings of your coveted religion and had sexual relations outside of marriage....
or is that rule only for women???

and you are right....I an no 55 year old virgin!! I haven't rode any ponies....but I have done a cowboy or two!!
and contrary to your derogatory image of women...I am educated, self supported, not on Welfare, have no STD's and haven't popped out any kids.....and have never had to "sugar words" to get sexual satisfaction!!
There is no shame in my game....and one can only hope the younger female generation looks up to me more than you and your extremely unhealthy views....
 Onelionheart
Msg: 115
Posted: 9/24/2018 9:39:16 PM

Please watch these videos and read the COMMENTS

Stop demanding us to watch your stupid links.
If you want to make a point just make it.

Kid, did not you say in the link below, comment #94, the following "Lion I'm no longer replying to you because you are rude and I don't like you, adios"
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16724218datingPostpage4.aspx

Do you know now why I still call you kid? Because you are not growing up and standing for your word.

This request was not for you a kid, but an adult WOMAN. Are you too much blind to see for whom my request for?
 Onelionheart
Msg: 116
Posted: 9/24/2018 9:45:50 PM

Not a virgin??
Oh my....you mean you have went against the teachings of your coveted religion and had sexual relations outside of marriage....
or is that rule only for women???

Are you typing down under influence?

Not a virgin, means that man behaved against his religion?

Did you tell me what type of education do you have?

and you are right....I an no 55 year old virgin!! I haven't rode any ponies....but I have done a cowboy or two!!

After giving them a good head, did they make proposals, or you are still waiting?

Do you want young girls to be in their 50s and still waiting?

******************************************************************************************
Watch this scene EDUCATED WOMAN from BIG BANG THEORY a known American show, and you may know the result of giving your body for a man, without marriage.

Enjoy! FYI! THE WRITERS OF BIG BANG THEORY ARE MEN MOSTLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp6GIrVGvQY

You can watch starting of 1:09
******************************************************************************************

MsMicki
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2018 9:58:58 PM
Nope.....not waiting on a proposal....
already did the marriage thing....don't need to do it again!!
perfectly content giving good head with no marriage proposal...

and yes....I highly condone that young girls learn that there are pricks out there that "use sugar words" to get head...
and tell them to go to hell!!
 Onelionheart
Msg: 118
Posted: 9/24/2018 10:13:57 PM

Nope.....not waiting on a proposal....
already did the marriage thing....don't need to do it again!!

Was that happy marriage to the point you do not want it to be repeated? I can see.

perfectly content giving good head with no marriage proposal...

May be it was not that good. That is why you got a divorce.

Another question, did you go beyond giving a head? Because it seems you ended up without kids.

and yes....I highly condone that young girls learn that there are pricks out there that "use sugar words" to get head...
and tell them to go to hell!!

***************************************************************************************************************************
So, you want young girls, to ended up in their 50s divorced, without kids, do not want to get married, and spend the rest of their lives on a dating website looking for ponies to ride, wishing their photos were not be used for social studies, Is that your successful educated life that you want young girls to repeat?
***************************************************************************************************************************
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2018 12:10:04 AM
Not every relationship needs to qualify by the rules of Allah/God/Whatever to be successful. People who make relationships work do it by mutual effort and compromise, not by following a rule book. Religious laws, much like political laws, have loopholes that people can exploit or interpret to their advantage. Sorry to say that exploitation is not exclusive to one gender or another, nor is it exclusive to one belief system over another. The only law that remains true is that if someone has gained power or an advantage, they will fight to keep it, regardless of the consequence.

The stupid part about power is within a one-on-one relationship, is that it ONLY exists if your partner allows it. Anything else you may believe will not matter. Arguing other points of belief is nothing but hot air - if your partner does not share it.
 MsMicki
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2018 5:42:05 AM

So, you want young girls, to ended up in their 50s divorced
I want young girls to be whatever they want to be....

without kids
if they, like me, don't want kids of their own - I totally support it...

do not want to get married
I think you will find marriage isn't the "end all- be all" it used to be for many people...

and spend the rest of their lives on a dating website looking for ponies to ride
Who said I'm here looking for anything??
My profile clearly states I am only here for the forums....I happen to have a wonderful non-judgemental, compassionate man in my life!!

Another question, did you go beyond giving a head? Because it seems you ended up without kids.

Are you really so ignorant to think a woman can be married for a lot of years and not spit out babies??
Remember that birth control you were spouting about? Some of us actually use it!!
 Onelionheart
Msg: 121
Posted: 9/25/2018 7:17:12 AM

So, you want young girls, to ended up in their 50s divorced
I want young girls to be whatever they want to be....

without kids
if they, like me, don't want kids of their own - I totally support it...

do not want to get married
I think you will find marriage isn't the "end all- be all" it used to be for many people...

and spend the rest of their lives on a dating website looking for ponies to ride
Who said I'm here looking for anything??
My profile clearly states I am only here for the forums....I happen to have a wonderful non-judgemental, compassionate man in my life!!

Are you really so ignorant to think a woman can be married for a lot of years and not spit out babies??
Remember that birth control you were spouting about? Some of us actually use it!!

These a good example for DAMAGED WOMAN.

A woman in her 50s, with no husband, and thinks marriage is a bad experience that must not be repeated. And Claim she has WONDERFUL LIFE, LOL. A woman WITH NO EXPERIENCE OF COUPLES GET MARRIED UNTIL THEY DIE.
A woman has never experienced an old man cries over his widow wife, after years and years of marriage.
There is no man on this planet LOVES A WOMAN AND MARRIES, THEN AGREES TO KEEP HIMSELF,WITHOUT KIDS FROM HER FOR YEARS, UNLESS THE IS A BIG PROBLEM, OR THE WOMAN IS REALLY DAMAGED.

If young girls want to be like you, then they are going to face your end. Their choice, but I am confident they do not. No sane woman wants your end.

Similar beginnings result to similar endings.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 122
Posted: 9/25/2018 7:18:08 AM

Not every relationship needs to qualify by the rules of Allah/God/Whatever to be successful. People who make relationships work do it by mutual effort and compromise, not by following a rule book. Religious laws, much like political laws, have loopholes that people can exploit or interpret to their advantage. Sorry to say that exploitation is not exclusive to one gender or another, nor is it exclusive to one belief system over another. The only law that remains true is that if someone has gained power or an advantage, they will fight to keep it, regardless of the consequence.

The stupid part about power is within a one-on-one relationship, is that it ONLY exists if your partner allows it. Anything else you may believe will not matter. Arguing other points of belief is nothing but hot air - if your partner does not share it.

Every man does not seek responsibility and commitment will say the same thing.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2018 10:24:29 AM
Not everyone wants kids. What's wrong with not wanting kids?
Loads of free time and money and can travel frequently and focus on hobbies, career etc.
So much freedom.
There are plenty of men and women who choose to be CF aka child free.
You can get married and not intend on having kids.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2018 11:18:48 AM

Not everyone wants kids. What's wrong with not wanting kids?

Nothing wrong with not wanting to have kids. In fact, it can be a Good idea. I think if one's in their early-mid 20s, and they definitively say they never want to have kids, that's understandably going to be seen as a bit too hasty for them to be so rock-solid on. I would assume it'd be more fitting in that case to have more of a "I'm not aiming to have kids, but if I'm in the right situation, I could be open to that in the Future, I guess."

Having kids, in and of itself, isn't an accomplishment. One can catch episodes of Jerry Springer to verify that. I think it's how we're conditioned socially, which we're getting out of.

And I would say having kids when one's not financially in a solid situation, notably when really young, is where something 'wrong' to some degree can come into play. Breeding by itself shouldn't be championed. We don't live in an age of survival, nor are we a species where getting prego requires some accomplished skill (again, see Jerry Springer episodes).
 MsMicki
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2018 11:47:44 AM

A woman in her 50s, with no husband, and thinks marriage is a bad experience that must not be repeated.

where did I say it was a bad experience.....I thoroughly enjoyed being married. Doesn't matter how it ended....
I just choose to not do the marriage thing again.
and other than burying my man almost 4 years ago.....Yes, I have had a wonderful life. And continue to have a wonderful life.
But my wonderful life has nothing to do with a man making it wonderful....and everything to do with me being extremely comfortable with who I am....where I am in life....and where my future is taking me.

There is no man on this planet LOVES A WOMAN AND MARRIES, THEN AGREES TO KEEP HIMSELF,WITHOUT KIDS FROM HER FOR YEARS, UNLESS THE IS A BIG PROBLEM, OR THE WOMAN IS REALLY DAMAGED.

What??? There are many couples that chose to not have children....

No sane woman wants your end.

Please explain why you think my life is so miserable....
I am financially independant, my home is paid for, my cars are paid for, I have a great career, I have time to vounteer, I have time to go and do as I please, I have a great man in my life, wonderful family and friends...what is so wrong with a young girl wanting to grow up and have the same carefree, drama free life???
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > what is so wrong with a single dad?